Tariq's latest podcast: Do Interracial Relationships Confuse Black People?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
how the fukk am I cosigning white supremacy?

You fukking idiot.

Tariq is saying if someone wants to be black...LET THEM. The problem is when "mixed" people pretend they don't have any black lineage AS A RESULT Of the pressure of white supremacy

Why are you playing dumb here?

Goddamn son.
Report to the fbi. Jesus you're pathetic

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i am staying on topic, according to tariq, white supremacy is global. so i'm using EVERY OTHER GROUP as an example. YOU stay on topic, how can we fight exclusion with inclusion?

1. We're not advocating inclusion. We're advocating acceptance to anyone who wants to be accepted

2. Actions speak louder than words. If you wanna "be black" then behavior matters more than what you claim on your census form

3. Remind people that we have more alike than we do apart.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
How does tariq's street life have anything to do with his points on white supremacy?

This is a CLASSIC Ad hominem.

Let me make this short,he doesn't have one bro, and answer me why does TARIQ KEEP BRINGING IT UP ,if he wants to talk about white surpremac?

And as far as white supremacy, any nikka with a brain would know how white supremacy works, nikkas out here are lagging behind in so many ways they need a questionable nikka to teach them. Any black man in America who reads and staying on his job would know. TariEven a broken clock is right twice, Tariq is misinforming people on a few matters.I feel sorry for people who donate their money with out knowing who they are giving it to.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. We're not advocating inclusion. We're advocating acceptance to anyone who wants to be accepted

2. Actions speak louder than words. If you wanna "be black" then behavior matters more than what you claim on your census form

1.) the one drop rule is advocating inclusion to all groups. now you go try joining any other group just because you wanna be accepted.

2.) actions dont determine who your parents are.

3.) according to you, blackness doesn't exist, and most other groups dont treat it as a unifier. so how is that "reminder" going to help blacks?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Let me make this short,he doesn't have one bro, and answer me why does TARIQ KEEP BRINGING IT UP ,if he wants to talk about white surpremac?

And as far as white supremacy, any nikka with a brain would know how white supremacy works, nikkas out here are lagging behind in so many ways they need a questionable nikka to teach them. Any black man in America who reads and staying on his job would know. TariEven a broken clock is right twice, Tariq is misinforming people on a few matters.I feel sorry for people who donate their money with out knowing who they are giving it to.
I don't care if Tariq used to do ballet.

Doesn't change his argument.

And you talking about "oh well everyone should know this"

Bullshyt.

Really?

Cause who else is talking about it on his level?

I'll wait.

Because NO ONE is doing it.

NO ONE.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
1.) the one drop rule is advocating inclusion to all groups. now you go try joining any other group just because you wanna be accepted.

2.) actions dont determine who your parents are.

3.) according to you, blackness doesn't exist, and most other groups dont treat it as a unifier. so how is that "reminder" going to help blacks?
1. i'm not supporting the one-drop rule. Its about reminding people that skin tone should not dictate your pursuit of equality

2. actions determine how society treats others. You're missing the point.

3. because the problem is white supremacy and the stratification it tries to create

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
christ you nikkaz are fuking dense its all about how you look there is no one way about it quincy jones daughter is not being classed as black but the mixed people who look more like their black side will be treated as black but either way they are genetically mixed
simple as that :what:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
I don't care if Tariq used to do ballet.

Doesn't change his argument.

And you talking about "oh well everyone should know this"

Bullshyt.

Really?

Cause who else is talking about it on his level?

I'll wait.

Because NO ONE is doing it.

NO ONE.

Its bullshyt bro this is why people in many circiles have outed him. And they are many pro black factors out here really moving for the cause, you just need get in tuned and look for it. Cause it seems you have big brother syndrome with Tariq and really look up to the cat. Like I said its not everyone should know this and many blacks out there already are aware of it. Its just like him trying to sell books to get woman, any dude can do that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Its bullshyt bro this is why people in many circiles have outed him. And they are many pro black factors out here really moving for the cause, you just need get in tuned and look for it. Cause it seems you have big brother syndrome with Tariq and really look up to the cat. Like I said its not everyone should know this and many blacks out there already are aware of it. Its just like him trying to sell books to get woman, any dude can do that.
What women is he getting with the Hidden Colors series? :stopitslime:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
No it makes sense ,its just that you're somebody that wants to follow this dude blindly, being in complete denial of the facts,join a new fanclub breh.

LOL you reaching bro, Tariq was talking about Mexican gang dealings in jail in LA.And the 21st Snoop is talking about are about black ridaz in Long Beach not LA,I am assuming you not familiar with Socal?!:whew:

Really and how has Tariq changed, really? Plus he the nikka that still brings his past up and act like he got down bigtime in the streets stop reaching .He should stick to his curriculum,be an online commentator, not a fake activists.

I'm very familiar with SoCal. There is a 21st street in LBC :mjpls:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i dont hate everything tariq says. when he's discussing group economics and white supremacy, i'm fully onboard. when he's talking about how to mack women, or his ideologies on what it means to be black, i disagree.

Can you be ProBlack and a dead beat father?

Yea black is just a state of mind

:mjlol: