Tariq's latest podcast: Do Interracial Relationships Confuse Black People?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Let me make this short,he doesn't have one bro, and answer me why does TARIQ KEEP BRINGING IT UP ,if he wants to talk about white surpremac?

And as far as white supremacy, any nikka with a brain would know how white supremacy works, nikkas out here are lagging behind in so many ways they need a questionable nikka to teach them. Any black man in America who reads and staying on his job would know. TariEven a broken clock is right twice, Tariq is misinforming people on a few matters.I feel sorry for people who donate their money with out knowing who they are giving it to.

Sadly breh. Many dudes aren't socially conscious enough to recognize or acknowledge white supremacy.

I'm not saying that Tariq is above criticism. But I want to know what your issue is with the hidden colors series (if you have an issue with it)

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i dont see how. there's probably plenty of them though

this is where the ODR takes you. soon as nikkas start saying that, they're on their way out too.
Sadly you're right. There's a thin line here that accepting biracials brings you to but I don't think we have the power to enforce that line. We get reparations n some cac will be claiming his great great great great grandma was black to get benefits.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sadly you're right. There's a thin line here that accepting biracials brings you to but I don't think we have the power to enforce that line. We get reparations n some cac will be claiming his great great great great grandma was black to get benefits.

enforcement would be hard, but we've gotta get folks to stop defending it first. if we can get people on the same page, maybe we'd stop having so many biracial children? i know the allure might be too great for many, but abolishing the one drop rule from our minds is a great start.

and if we ever hit a position to receive reparations, that's when nikkas would finally understand the benefits of exclusion. having all these biracials, mixed folks and cacs coming out the woodwork trying to claim some damn benefits.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
enforcement would be hard, but we've gotta get folks to stop defending it first. if we can get people on the same page, maybe we'd stop having so many biracial children? i know the allure might be too great for many, but abolishing the one drop rule from our minds is a great start.

and if we ever hit a position to receive reparations, that's when nikkas would finally understand the benefits of exclusion. having all these biracials, mixed folks and cacs coming out the woodwork trying to claim some damn benefits.

They'll be on that "WHO LET THESE WHITE PEOPLE IN" shyt. I mean look at Brazil :mjpls:

SN: I have a bi-racial cousin, his mom lied and didn't tell him he was half black. Dude went on most of his child life thinking he was fully white (his mom is Italian :mjpls:) and now he's fukked up (not as a bad thing) because it turned overly pro-black (frightens his italian fam). I guess the plus is he married black and he identifies as "black". He's still bi-racial to me.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

My only problem is that the identity hinders on benefits given to us by white supremacy but from a strategic standpoint it's probably the best idea. Whites have the power to turn biracials against black people and since so many black men are abandoning their children, biracial and black alike, it makes this fact all the more real. I can't say it's at epidemic levels but I also feel the promotion of black families will cut down interracial dating by providing more visible examples of what a black family should be.

As long as the black man and woman are at odds interracial dating will rise

SDW Mindset

Rookie
Daps
What in the world would you mean about lazy arguments.it doesn't matter, cause Tariq is the one still talking about his past like it is profound. Plus, Tariq is a nikka who likes to bring up everyone's trackrecord,he talks about celerbrities past doings from the 80s and 90s, deal with the facts breh.

Are you familiar with the SoCal area?You just decide to reach and pull a random hood off of streetgangs with out knowing the record.

Alright 1 thats a gang in Riverside not LA. Second they not thick enough to have their own car behind the wall.
I admit that I don't know shyte about LA Street gangs..But I just saw the movie Colors on Netflix recently week and I remember there being a Mexican gang called 21st Street. And I looked it up and the gang really exists in LA. So the point is,why were you so desperate trying to lie by saying the gang did not exist at all?

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
Sad thing is I never said that. Troll all you want.

You implied it by trying to shyt on the thread. You were the one trolling here. That's basically like going to a mexican restaurant and asking why the serve mexican food. Then when they laugh at you, you say "I never said I didn't want it, tho :troll:".

SDW Mindset

Rookie
Daps
Its bullshyt bro this is why people in many circiles have outed him. And they are many pro black factors out here really moving for the cause, you just need get in tuned and look for it. Cause it seems you have big brother syndrome with Tariq and really look up to the cat. Like I said its not everyone should know this and many blacks out there already are aware of it. Its just like him trying to sell books to get woman, any dude can do that.

Who outted him? When did this happen? Can you post some links? And not some random person on the internet spouting their opinion. Show where and what was "outted" about him.

SDW Mindset

Rookie
Daps
Sadly breh. Many dudes aren't socially conscious enough to recognize or acknowledged white supremacy.

I'm not saying that Tariq is above criticism. But I want to know what your issue is with the hidden colors series (if you have an issue with it)
I want to know this too.Because Sensei is throwing around some bold accusations without real proof. (sounds like hate and jealousy)

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Race is a social construct people.

To me, as a black man, my fellow black people seem to be jealous that mixed people get to pick their position in this current society.

It is what it is. If they want to be mixed let them stay over there in the mixed category. But no running back to us when whites fukk them over. Go run to your fellow "mixed" brethren. If they want to identify as black and build, then we shouldn't hate on them for that. There are some good brothers like J. Cole that fit in that category. If they have the ability and want to pass into white undetected, then fukk em and treat them like the rest of the supremacist/c00ns.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
snoop_family_sports__808994.jpg

Perfect example of how kids from the same mother and father can all have different complexions

Snoop isn't even pure black, evidence dismissed

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Race is a social construct people.

To me, as a black man, my fellow black people seem to be jealous that mixed people get to pick their position in this current society.

It is what it is. If they want to be mixed let them stay over there in the mixed category. But no running back to us when whites fukk them over. Go run to your fellow "mixed" brethren. If they want to identify as black and build, then we shouldn't hate on them for that. There are some good brothers like J. Cole that fit in that category. If they have the ability and want to pass into white undetected, then fukk em and treat them like the rest of the supremacist/c00ns.
The people in power believe it is not so um yea until someone else takes over who belives otherwise we are stuck with this