Tariq's latest podcast: Do Interracial Relationships Confuse Black People?

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Race is a social construct people.

To me, as a black man, my fellow black people seem to be jealous that mixed people get to pick their position in this current society.

It is what it is. If they want to be mixed let them stay over there in the mixed category. But no running back to us when whites fukk them over. Go run to your fellow "mixed" brethren. If they want to identify as black and build, then we shouldn't hate on them for that. There are some good brothers like J. Cole that fit in that category. If they have the ability and want to pass into white undetected, then fukk em and treat them like the rest of the supremacist/c00ns.
Disagree on all your points.

If "pure" blacks are "jealous" of mixed people....then does that mean mixed people are jealous of whites...since there is a hierarchy?

IMHO. I have nothing against anyone who is majority non-black with black ancestry....however I think they should be classified separately in terms of resources, statistics etc....yes we can have the same modus operendi collectively, but classifying them separately ensures that "pure" blacks have equal representation in certain areas. Aside from sports and entertainment, "mixed/biracials" seems to be used as the face of "Black America"

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

If "pure" blacks are "jealous" of mixed people....then does that mean mixed people are jealous of whites...since there is a hierarchy?

IMHO. I have nothing against anyone who is majority non-black with black ancestry....however I think they should be classified separately in terms of resources, statistics etc....yes we can have the same modus operendi collectively, but classifying them separately ensures that "pure" blacks have equal representation in certain areas. Aside from sports and entertainment, "mixed/biracials" seems to be used as the face of "Black America"
The face of black america is negative. I don't see mixed people being represented as the face of black america.

Just the standard of beauty for black america. Thats it.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bolded is why this whole conversation is completely idiotic. I have 3 brothers and we all have the same parents. My skin tone is brown, my oldest brother is more my complexion, my other brother is midnight black, and my other brother is light as fukk.

If you're a victim of the slave trade, you got all types of shyt in you. The only #RealBlacks are the ones in Africa who's family lineage stayed completely African. The rest of us are essentially mutts.

These idiots are arguing over nothing. Meanwhile mike browns killer is lose and we have no means to punish him. Buy these cacs and c00ns in here are purposefully causing drama. No wonder it's always the same people anytime a thread has anything constructive in it. While threads like these blow up. It's a damn shame we got thousands of black males in one place but barely anyone wants to do anything but whine like little bytches.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
These idiots are arguing over nothing. Meanwhile mike browns killer is lose and we have no means to punish him. Buy these cacs and c00ns in here are purposefully causing drama. No wonder it's always the same people anytime a thread has anything constructive in it. While threads like these blow up. It's a damn shame we got thousands of black males in one place but barely anyone wants to do anything but whine like little bytches.

:mjlol: @ you think these dudes are black

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I want to know this too.Because Sensei is throwing around some bold accusations without real proof. (sounds like hate and jealousy)

shyt like this always happens in threads mentioning him. I remember someone said how garbage hidden colors was and that there were tons of documentaries way better. I asked him to list some so I can watch and I swear it was one of the most boring fukking documentaries ever. The shyt barely covered anything black African American history, much less world history.

I stopped asking cats who make these claims to post someone who's doing it better, because so far I've never gotten an answer.

On the flip side, someone like Dr. Greg Carr is the damn truth. Dude is unbelievably knowledgeable about African history. Here's him talking about Pharrell and the rest of the #NewBlacks

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I really don't know what you're saying outside of a reverse brown paper bag.

and none of this matters since colorism is still a diversion.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S

Sounds like you're taking a page of white peoples books...similar to how they refer "empowerment" as reverse racism or reverse discrimination.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Sounds like you're taking a page of white peoples books...similar to how they refer "empowerment" as reverse racism or reverse discrimination.
how does any of this effort towards who gets to be called black help anyone?

cause last I checked, as long as white supremacy is a thing, no one is really jumping at the being black thing.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Tariq is losing it.

Dude is now talking about repping Melanoid people now. So, that should include these dark skinned East Indians eating well in this country? :heh:

I give him credit for some of this early work in hidden colors. The pictures of the Middle Ages with our people ruling and early pictures of the Jesus and the disciples being black. That was just more proof of what was confirmed in the scriptures.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
how does any of this effort towards who gets to be called black help anyone?

cause last I checked, as long as white supremacy is a thing, no one is really jumping at the being black thing.
You sound like white folks...:russ:

What you're saying is akin to white people saying "Racism is wrong, but this is a human problem...because we're all humans and we shouldn't see race :obama:"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You sound like white folks...:russ:

What you're saying is akin to white people saying "Racism is wrong, but this is a human problem...because we're all humans and we shouldn't see race :obama:"
What are you talking about?

I'm a black male and spending time wondering who is or is not black doesn't change a damn thing about white supremacy...it just splits a body of people who can counter white supremacy into additional quarrel's.

Theres a reason "mixed" people were STILL slaves.