Tariq outed as a Republican by Conservatives

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

He going off :mjlol:. He really loves republicans

He can't say that Trump did anything to stop race solidering so he's just saying that Biden did will do nothing. Ok so what's new or different? You live in america at anytime a race solider could just get a wild hair up his ass and shoot you. I mean it is what it is.

I beleive that so I left the country. I could also be shot where I'm at but it won't be because I'm Black and the funny thing is since I am american the embassy might protest it. I mean if I died it might mean that other ameriicans wouldn't come so the money will be stopped.

No Black person can say that money will be stopped if they get shot.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He knows that MAGA ppl make up a majority of his audience now.

So why would he say something like that?

Who was that tweet for? Us or them?

I peep his Hustle. If black ppl are doing well, he can't grift.

He wants racist incidents to increase so that it can help him make more money.
That would happen anyway. The reason Tariq even had the following that he did have is for pointing out how white supremacy is global and is almost everything.

If anyone says For the average brother out here shyt is gonna get worse before it gets better That doesn't require a cystal ball the system is designed for Black people to fail.

But if you said Tariq wants to make it seem like shyt is gonna be worse than Jim Crow for Black people in general that's totally different. The Black people who have jobs now will have more money in their pockets just because they get their paychecks and the stim checks. Money generally makes life more bareable.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That's true. Most of Tariq haters are immigrants and back then they use to be in Tariq threads giving him praise, but when he stared talking about how immigrants really hate Black Americans (which is true) and how they eat off of Black Americans (which is true) and also how they are cowards for fleeing their countries (which is true), they started to hate him.

I have that same ammo for my 1911
What can be done about the immegrants who got the OK from the government to come here? I mean I guess you can point out bullshyt and roast them but you can't really stop them. shyt with the swirling divestors and SYSBM brehs you're not producing new ADOS people. In fact we're dying out at a slower but steady rate like white people. Think shyt is bad now wait till ADOS is 5% of the US.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
meanwhile ADOS/FBA clowns refer to our own ancestors as slaves.

that's a spit in they face, but hey, the white man branded them with that, so ya'll take it.

anything for a check that ain't coming.

That's true. Most of Tariq haters are immigrants and back then they use to be in Tariq threads giving him praise, but when he stared talking about how immigrants really hate Black Americans (which is true) and how they eat off of Black Americans (which is true) and also how they are cowards for fleeing their countries (which is true), they started to hate him.

I have that same ammo for my 1911

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The disrespect and entitlement is going to be what I vote on in 2 years. Openness hasn't worked or been the business. I'll be self interested. Immigration will play a major factor.

Depending on how the next few years go, I have zero problem voting for the party that is against illegal immigration. Say and feel however you want about it. The bs and disrespect will be matched.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Thats bullshyt! If they thought that they'd kept bringing him on the network to push. Plus he was on HLN which was owned by CNN calling out Race Soldier dam near defending a bed wench cause he picked the bed wench over the white supremacy who was talking about her.

Tariq has a code to never talk about black people no matter who in front of suspected white supremacist.
Breh you missing my point here. HE saw the money over there.

Nobody cares about CNN is my point. Fox News is the leader in news ratings, viewership and money. Most of the people over there don't even believe that over the top bullshyt, but that's where the money is. So you see them saying more outlandish shyt, cause those crazy viewers love it, and it pushes their star status higher than any CNN, MSNBC shyt...

Tariq got on there and I'm sure got more hate tweets than ever before. Because he was on a show that was bigger than any other show he'd been on before. Tucker is #1 primetime news show in the world brehs. Those MAGA fools probably hit him up at 100 times the rate any other show's fans came with...

Well what would any smart businessman do? He'd go to where the money/fans are at... He never had these republican talking points before. All the sudden I can see him making the same exact conspiracy theories I see on MAGA twitter? MAGA dudes retweeting him... Ann Coulter retweeting him and him retweeting her... Fox News anchors buddy buddy with him...

I never fault a businessman for doing what's good for business... But there was clearly a business decision that was made