Tariq outed as a Republican by Conservatives

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Straight hypnotized..

instead of uniting on how we can press this administration, that black people single handedly put into office.. Nikkas will continue to talk about Trump for the next 2 years easily.

Thats all we know how to do together as a people. Work hard to make other people better.. Shyt makes me mad..
We didn't put Biden in. I didn't vote at all. Even if all Black people voted that wouldn't be enough to put Biden in. More Black women voted for Trump this time than ever before, Black men went for Trump at 15% same number as last time when he won.

So if he got the same or similar numbers of Black support and won how could he get the same results and lose?It's because he lost educated whites.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
No shyt it's the White Supremacists fault. But the Africans and Caribbeans have all types of names for Black Americans and have Anti-Black American hate right and the are not trying to help Black Americans fight White Supremacy.

In the Caribbean they will call you a Batty Bwoy:

They call gay people batty bwoy not Black people.

Black people adopted all the names that white people have for Black people. I mean should Africans be mad that you call them African booty scratchers?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
https://www.thecoli.com/search/24347793/?q=Tariq&o=relevance&c[node]=6&c[user][0]=32033

Lmao, this bamma @Wiseborn has an unhealthy obsession

probably tommy satomoyor alt account :russ:
Prove it. At this point I'm just talking about the politics.

Tell me do you believe the government wants Dr. Dre dead and why and I will not post in this thread every again.

I honored the agreement in the other threads.

btw "bamma" is an anti Black ADOS term for a country Black person.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Why wouldn't you want to know what Candace Owens is up to? Pastor Darren Scott got Kodak Black out of jail.

Why do you think white supremacists watch what Black people got going on.

Again I just want to hear someone say why they think Tariq is not a c00n. Can we get one person cosigning the attempted "assassination" of Dr. Dre?
Okay that is a distinction without a difference...

I'm not going to call him a c00n because he has a conspiracy theory about Dr.Dre.. Hell the majority of the threads on here are filled with that. It's just hilarious from a far how Tariq use to beloved on here but now you have the same group of posters mentioning him weekly going back and forth dapping each other over the same shyt and topics everytime he says something.

Tariq is polarizing and I will never agree with everything a man says. It's good this forum is NOT a microcosm of life because tariq's name is like a religion or a political party on here.

Meaning everyone has drawn a line in the sand and will believe in what they want about him and said topics. I'm just not sure of your angle and what you are trying to gain besides daps with your continued rhetoric of him..

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Okay that is a distinction without a difference...

I'm not going to call him a c00n because he has a conspiracy theory about Dr.Dre.. Hell the majority of the threads on here are filled with that. It's just hilarious from a far how Tariq use to beloved on here but now you have the same group of posters mentioning him weekly going back and forth dapping each other over the same shyt and topics everytime he says something.

Tariq is polarizing and I will never agree with everything a man says. It's good this forum is NOT a microcosm of life because tariq's name is like a religion or a political party on here.

Meaning everyone has drawn a line in the sand and will believe in what they want about him and said topics. I'm just not sure of your angle and what you are trying to gain besides daps with your continued rhetoric of him..
Actually Politics and voting is really the most important thing that Black people can do.

We could totally bush all the "thot of the week" threads and "I can't take a shyt" threads and just discuss the merits of voting or not voting and voting for the Democrats or the Republicans all day. I mean it wouldn't be fun but it would make sense.

Frankly I think it's important. I get that people get tired of talking about Tariq and if this was in the Tariq thread or if it were folded up there I probably wouldn't respond.

But the one thing Tariq's fans will say openly is that they like how he clowns c00ns. My thing at this point he's kind of a c00n, actually he's worse because Candance Owens isn't pushing a Black agenda she's basically saying that racism is over and Black people need to get over it. When nikka get shot by the cops she says nothing so Black people know where they stand with her.

If you think Umar is "bad" or Polite is bad or Boyce is bador whoever is bad then Tariq needs to be discredited just like them. The reason no one is unapologetically pro Black is because the money is in c00ning so usually what you get is a nikka will say or do one thing then get back to the money.

Look at Nick Cannon for a minute he was out here sounding like Common Sense. After the jews got at him he ain't sounded like Common since. I'd be the same way Tariq is the same way. I'd just like to see people admit it.

If people are that concerned then the mods should immediately move any Tariq threads into the mega Tariq thread. The Tariq thread seems fan focused and it does seem kind crazy to go at him in a fan thread.

These standalone threads are about criticizing his talking point which is bigger than him as a person.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Actually Politics and voting is really the most important thing that Black people can do.

We could totally bush all the "thot of the week" threads and "I can't take a shyt" threads and just discuss the merits of voting or not voting and voting for the Democrats or the Republicans all day. I mean it wouldn't be fun but it would make sense.

Frankly I think it's important. I get that people get tired of talking about Tariq and if this was in the Tariq thread or if it were folded up there I probably wouldn't respond.

But the one thing Tariq's fans will say openly is that they like how he clowns c00ns. My thing at this point he's kind of a c00n, actually he's worse because Candance Owens isn't pushing a Black agenda she's basically saying that racism is over and Black people need to get over it. When nikka get shot by the cops she says nothing so Black people know where they stand with her.

If you think Umar is "bad" or Polite is bad or Boyce is bador whoever is bad then Tariq needs to be discredited just like them. The reason no one is unapologetically pro Black is because the money is in c00ning so usually what you get is a nikka will say or do one thing then get back to the money.

Look at Nick Cannon for a minute he was out here sounding like Common Sense. After the jews got at him he ain't sounded like Common since. I'd be the same way Tariq is the same way. I'd just like to see people admit it.

If people are that concerned then the mods should immediately move any Tariq threads into the mega Tariq thread. The Tariq thread seems fan focused and it does seem kind crazy to go at him in a fan thread.

These standalone threads are about criticizing his talking point which is bigger than him as a person.
Let me unpack what you said. First of all, I agree with you that All tariq threads need to be in HIS specific thread but doing it this way brings in more traffic I guess but it also causes more divisiveness.

The vitriol towards tariq didn't kick into high gear on this until site he started to say black americans should distinguish themselves from those who's ancestry does not go back to this country.

You cannot compare someone like Umar to tariq. Tariq has wins, has given back, has paid for funerals, did a successful documentary series. And you have a guy like Umar still getting pressed by interviewers about a school.

Next you said there's money in c00ning, wheres the money in selling black empowerment? We have seen since slavery what white supremacy does with their tools when they are done with them so c00ning will only get you so far..

Tariq was successful even before the first HC1. Again he does do a lot of goofy shyt, and I disagree with a lot of his talking points and I've said as much on here. But I'm also not trying to convince other posters in EVERY thread with the same talking point. Yes I know this is a forum, but if the the conversation is not being pushed forward then whats the point?

And yes we can have a conversation about voting/not voting as well. The reason the sheer mention of his name in a title thread does numbers is because hes polarizing like I said before. It's the epitome of beating a dead horse about him..

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Let me unpack what you said. First of all, I agree with you that All tariq threads need to be in HIS specific thread but doing it this way brings in more traffic I guess but it also causes more divisiveness.

The vitriol towards tariq didn't kick into high gear on this until site he started to say black americans should distinguish themselves from those who's ancestry does not go back to this country.

You cannot compare someone like Umar to tariq. Tariq has wins, has given back, has paid for funerals, did a successful documentary series. And you have a guy like Umar still getting pressed by interviewers about a school.

Next you said there's money in c00ning, wheres the money in selling black empowerment? We have seen since slavery what white supremacy does with their tools when they are done with them so c00ning will only get you so far..

Tariq was successful even before the first HC1. Again he does do a lot of goofy shyt, and I disagree with a lot of his talking points and I've said as much on here. But I'm also not trying to convince other posters in EVERY thread with the same talking point. Yes I know this is a forum, but if the the conversation is not being pushed forward then whats the point?

And yes we can have a conversation about voting/not voting as well. The reason the sheer mention of his name in a title thread does numbers is because hes polarizing like I said before. It's the epitome of beating a dead horse about him..
At then end of the day you're right. I can say I'm mad that everybody that stands up for Black people get killed or compromised. It's the dissappointment of what could've been for me.

another thing is if you notice I really only comment on certain things, I haven't commented in the "bytches that you'd nut raw in" I usually comment in things I feel strongly about like anything #metoo related or the business of selling p*ssy more than the actual girl selling p*ssy, Travel and expat threads and military threads.

Any criticism of Tariq is based on polticial shyt. I don't really agree with the FBA versus non FBA Black people but I literally point out the hypocrisy not attacking the concept itself again if it's about FBA getting reparations I'm down a 1000% on that but random shytting on Africans just because they're Africans naw. And a lot of that is because I'm in the opposite situation an FBA "guest" in Africa. If I don't like Africans in america shytting on FBA I can't be shytting on Africans while being a guest in Their countries.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
At then end of the day you're right. I can say I'm mad that everybody that stands up for Black people get killed or compromised. It's the dissappointment of what could've been for me.

another thing is if you notice I really only comment on certain things, I haven't commented in the "bytches that you'd nut raw in" I usually comment in things I feel strongly about like anything #metoo related or the business of selling p*ssy more than the actual girl selling p*ssy, Travel and expat threads and military threads.

Any criticism of Tariq is based on polticial shyt. I don't really agree with the FBA versus non FBA Black people but I literally point out the hypocrisy not attacking the concept itself again if it's about FBA getting reparations I'm down a 1000% on that but random shytting on Africans just because they're Africans naw. And a lot of that is because I'm in the opposite situation an FBA "guest" in Africa. If I don't like Africans in america shytting on FBA I can't be shytting on Africans while being a guest in Their countries.
Well as far as you not commenting in certain threads I understand. I am the same way. in the end its a forum and most of people on here dont take it serious and its mostly satire. You can tell how uniformed a lot people are, especially when you get into the political realm and more serious topics.

I don't think he shyts on all africans. He just calls out of a lot of the BS on both sides and sometimes hit dogs holler. The most honest thing that is repeatedly said is there is no way a Malcolm or MLK could have risen to prominence in a society today where everyone has a platform to get their opinions out and be contrarian for clicks.

We can agree to disagree about tariq. But you bring up some valid points and I respect your opinion..:cheers:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Tariq wants to not vote yet has a long list of demands including reparations. Meanwhile he’s having a meltdown on Twitter because some blk folks are happy that Trump is gone while ignoring the millions of white folks that are also happy. It’s how he controls the narrative with his cherry-picking. Any other day he right up there kekeing with black twitter

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Well as far as you not commenting in certain threads I understand. I am the same way. in the end its a forum and most of people on here dont take it serious and its mostly satire. You can tell how uniformed a lot people are, especially when you get into the political realm and more serious topics.

I don't think he shyts on all africans. He just calls out of a lot of the BS on both sides and sometimes hit dogs holler. The most honest thing that is repeatedly said is there is no way a Malcolm or MLK could have risen to prominence in a society today where everyone has a platform to get their opinions out and be contrarian for clicks.

We can agree to disagree about tariq. But you bring up some valid points and I respect your opinion..:cheers:
If holmes said that Brother Malcolm or Martin couldn't have gained traction today he is totally correct on that. The shea butters would call them toxic masculinity personified.

At this point I said all I need to say in this thread unless someone posts something he tweeted that's really ridiuclous.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
You'll listen to a breh talk about Bussy for 2 and a half hours

that's called projection, you nerd lol

:umad:and don't disrespect our freedom fighters of the mother country of yesteryear just cause yours is selling you DVD's and mackish packages.

No shyt it's the White Supremacists fault. But the Africans and Caribbeans have all types of names for Black Americans and have Anti-Black American hate right and the are not trying to help Black Americans fight White Supremacy.

In the Caribbean they will call you a Batty Bwoy: