Tariq outed as a Republican by Conservatives

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Negros still in here posting, following and regularly checking for Tariq's twitter opinions while at the same time calling him an Agent.
You'll never catch me keeping tabs on Candace Owens or any other blaxit c00n as much as y'all do on Tariq. Something's wrong with y'all.

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
He knows that MAGA ppl make up a majority of his audience now.

So why would he say something like that?

Who was that tweet for? Us or them?

I peep his Hustle. If black ppl are doing well, he can't grift.

He wants racist incidents to increase so that it can help him make more money.

Grifter at best, agent at worst.

Amazes me that people just blindly follow him when he pretty much follows the same talking points as white supremacists.

Always quick to say "what are the Democrats doing to help you" when people pointing out the harm they are committing.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
This tweet really shows how stupid he is. He emphasizes “state sanctioned” violence and then blames Obama and Biden, who have nothing to do with state laws or guidance.

That’s not what state sanctioned violence means. Y’all do know this right? Or everyone just trolling?

state sanctioned?

the federal government does not hire cops for local police departments :laff:

my god anyone who follows this dumb ass needs to be examined

Nevermind y’all serious

:snoop:

Daps
That’s not what state sanctioned violence means. Y’all do know this right? Or everyone just trolling?

We know what it means breh but the point still stands.

Police forces aren't under the control of the president. They are literally state and municipal forces by definition. So blaming any president directly for the actions of police is insanity and nothing but an attempt to cloud the issue by Tariq.

Princ3

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Atl

Nevermind y’all serious

Damn........

State:
a nation or territory considered as an organized political community under one government.
"Germany, Italy, and other European states"

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Tariq looking real stupid right now..

How this nikka have supporters is beyond me.. :pachaha:

It kinda worries me. The same way that there are people who really believe Trump about a rigged election, deep state etc. Tariq has faithful believers who really think his worldview is the reality.

Both of them are grifters who are only dividing our communities more with their bullshyt.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nevermind y’all serious

If the municipal police department knows that they won't get heat on the federal level for their fckery, then thats like the federal government green lighting the local police to carry on with their B.S..

People pick and choose when to understand shyt around here..