Tariq outed as a Republican by Conservatives

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Whether Alt Right cac supremacists or Coli Democratic Shills, its quite entertaining seeing grown men hypnotized by political parties. :pachaha:

Straight hypnotized..

instead of uniting on how we can press this administration, that black people single handedly put into office.. Nikkas will continue to talk about Trump for the next 2 years easily.

Thats all we know how to do together as a people. Work hard to make other people better.. Shyt makes me mad..

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
it's not Africans or Caribbean fault are community is at an economic disadvantage

But your five dollar ass has no convictions so of course you lash out at people who look like you.

lol nikka nerd

No shyt it's the White Supremacists fault. But the Africans and Caribbeans have all types of names for Black Americans and have Anti-Black American hate right and the are not trying to help Black Americans fight White Supremacy.

In the Caribbean they will call you a Batty Bwoy:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The disrespect and entitlement is going to be what I vote on in 2 years. Openness hasn't worked or been the business. I'll be self interested. Immigration will play a major factor.

Depending on how the next few years go, I have zero problem voting for the party that is against illegal immigration. Say and feel however you want about it. The bs and disrespect will be matched.
Which party is against illegal immegration? You know what would stop illegal migration? Arrestig business people who employ them. Everytime they do a raid they end up falling back from it.

America is addicted to illegal migration it's really nothing tangible that will be done to stop it.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Negros still in here posting, following and regularly checking for Tariq's twitter opinions while at the same time calling him an Agent.
You'll never catch me keeping tabs on Candace Owens or any other blaxit c00n as much as y'all do on Tariq. Something's wrong with y'all.
Why wouldn't you want to know what Candace Owens is up to? Pastor Darren Scott got Kodak Black out of jail.

Why do you think white supremacists watch what Black people got going on.

Again I just want to hear someone say why they think Tariq is not a c00n. Can we get one person cosigning the attempted "assassination" of Dr. Dre?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If the municipal police department knows that they won't get heat on the federal level for their fckery, then thats like the federal government green lighting the local police to carry on with their B.S..

People pick and choose when to understand shyt around here..
It's more nuanced than that. The cops do what they do because they know that if the DA brings charges (witch they rarely do) the jury will not convict them. That's why the cops are scared of being arrested for stealing drug money but not scared of being arrested for murder.

Now the feds can try to de certify police officers (but they'd have to have the authority to certify them in the first place) or try them under civil rights offenses, but even then they'd have to find a judge or jury willing to convict them.

Another thing if Federal Police officers were shooting Black people like that and getting away with it that would be more like state sanctioned if the cop suffered no repercussions at all.