Tariq outed as a Republican by Conservatives

Daps
Breh, knock it off, it's called fear mongering. Nowhere within that post is a threat

He knows that MAGA ppl make up a majority of his audience now.

So why would he say something like that?

Who was that tweet for? Us or them?

I peep his Hustle. If black ppl are doing well, he can't grift.

He wants racist incidents to increase so that it can help him make more money.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
its not ADOS/FBA people on this site, i lean more towards ADOS but i wont sit here and go in on tariq like that

most of the people who are heavily against him are nonados people who interestingly were former fans of his. With some ados people to on here but they the minority of the hate group

That's true. Most of Tariq haters are immigrants and back then they use to be in Tariq threads giving him praise, but when he stared talking about how immigrants really hate Black Americans (which is true) and how they eat off of Black Americans (which is true) and also how they are cowards for fleeing their countries (which is true), they started to hate him.

863552000023__76612.1585598445.jpg

I have that same ammo for my 1911

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Lol you agree with him but you're against Tariq and thats what Tariq has been saying
I literally said I don't agree with the conspiracy shyt. One thing nobody who is criticizing the people who are cricizing Tariq is No one has given a full throated defense of him.

I keep asking Why do you like him? I'll accept Because as an answer nobody has defended the Dr. Dre conspiracy just like no one defended the Nispy conspiracy

It's like everyone is embrassed to say I support him.

People don't even acknowledge why someone would have a problem with him despite agreeing when he says or said something logical.