Tariq outed as a Republican by Conservatives

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Reasons why anyone would ever take Tariq Nasheed seriously for 2 seconds or stan him...

-Brain chemistry/neurological issues

-Being broke, ugly, depressed, incel-ly, or just any other state or feeling of inadequacy

-Disconnection from society/alienation

-Lack of a father or father-like figure

-He directs his vitriol at the same people you hate and blame for your shortcomings so it makes you feel good

Ironically those are the same reasons white men listen to clowns like Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
nikka you fat as fukk:gucci::laff:

No wonder all you literally talk about is ur gun like nikkas can't buy one:mjlol:

Ol diabetes church hands having ass nikka:unimpressed:

:mjlol: nikka wtf??? :dwillhuh: Yall nikkas wanna ban bet im like 150 lbs

p*ssy ass nikka STILL dont own a firearm, shut yo slave ass up

nikka nerds dont even know about muscles in the hand , but they got experience fighting?
:mjlol:

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reasons why anyone would ever take Tariq Nasheed seriously for 2 seconds or stan him...

-Brain chemistry/neurological issues

-Being broke, ugly, depressed, incel-ly, or just any other state or feeling of inadequacy

-Disconnection from society/alienation

-Lack of a father or father-like figure

-He directs his vitriol at the same people you hate and blame for your shortcomings so it makes you feel good

Ironically those are the same reasons white people listen to clowns like Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones.

The bolded but all of the above..

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Disgusting c00n shyt. This mfer has no heat for racist ass Trumpers he has their whole dikk down his throat. I only ever see him posted here, glad he is finally exposed so him and his worshippers can gtfo this forum man.

This mfer dont even want these black men pardoned because they SHOULD be pardoned... He just wants it done to fukk with Democrats. Unbelievable shyt.
Not old school dudes who have life sentences for selling a single rock not Assata Shakur not Mumia Abu Jamal not any of the other BPP/ BLA members random rappers. Got it.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
interdivison amongst the divisive :wow:

Yall need to put a united front to stop the immigrants from stealing my reparations:mjgrin:
:comeon: Cute.

Tell me who else besides ados is tryna start a real political movement for reparations and I'll follow them.

Oh, that's right! There is no one else. :comeon: