Tariq out here trying to finish what Cochran started...

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I've been thinking about reparations a lot lately. I think the government should cover half and the companies that made the most money off of slavery should cover the other half of the cost.
Look at all these huge corporations that got plenty money in the coffers to hand out.
The Incomplete List of US Companies & Universities That Benefited From Black Slavery

This way the govt doesn't have to fit the entire bill and companies are also held responsible.
Biggest problem is that those companies run the country. But they wouldn't if it were not for slavery :patrice:

Dr. Joy Degruy made an excellent point about slavery/reparations in America. She said the reason people are so anti reparations (and anti talking about slavery) is that not only will you have to talk about the US role in that institution, you start to uncover that the Bank of England is gonna have to cut a massive check :whew:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody is perfect but Tariq has done enough with his actions for me to support him.

I don't see the point of black men tearing him down. You may not agree but unless you're doing more yourself you should just keep quiet.
The nikkas who infiltrated the black Panthers were doing a lot too. Y'all believe every nikkas who says c00n and puts out black power shyt

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Nobody is perfect but Tariq has done enough with his actions for me to support him.

I don't see the point of black men tearing him down. You may not agree but unless you're doing more yourself you should just keep quiet. Otherwise you're just being a hater.

These dudes got mad at dude for selling a damn flag breh :heh:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't see the point of black men tearing him down. You may not agree but unless you're doing more yourself you should just keep quiet. Otherwise you're just being a hater.

I think there's a natural inclination for black people to hate other black people who are doing things in the community. It has something to do with the black community rallying around Sharpton and JJ, who have done damage to the image of black leadership in this country.

The reason I support Tariq is that he practices what he preaches. He says he's going to do something and does it. It bothers certain people because he's boastful about it...I personally don't care that he boasts as long as he does what he says he's going to do.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post examples breh. If he's a snake expose him.
That whole situation with the coli dude who did the event with him and the interview afterwards showed me who he is at the core. Him paying for the funeral of wesling getting out and him acting all nonchalant about the tweet like it wasn't all planned for that to come out. Little shyt like that says a lot to me. It's done so when fukk shyt he does comes out he can have black community immunity.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
For real, I want to build a brain trust in DC with @Trill Russell. @ThreeLetterAgency and @bdizzle, @PewPew you got Atlanta. @Elle Driver, you get Boston and @Family Man, you got Charlotte. Just heavily vet ppl. The ppl I listed, I kinda trust. We need to really get the ball rolling on this think tank. I'll send you more info, in days to come.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
That whole situation with the coli dude who did the event with him and the interview afterwards showed me who he is at the core. Him paying for the funeral of wesling getting out and him acting all nonchalant about the tweet like it wasn't all planned for that to come out. Little shyt like that says a lot to me. It's done so when fukk shyt he does comes out he can have black community immunity.

I just want to make sure I understand your position. You're saying Tariq paid for Dr. Welsing funeral for publicity?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
For real, I want to build a brain trust in DC with @Trill Russell. @ThreeLetterAgency and @bdizzle, @PewPew you got Atlanta. @Elle Driver, you get Boston and @Family Man, you got Charlotte. Just heavily vet ppl. The ppl I listed, I kinda trust. We need to really get the ball rolling on this think tank. I'll send you more info, in days to come.

Unless I get 100% proof that the people you tagged are black, count me out. I assume everyone on this site is a Cac at this point. We've had too many posters get exposed as being cacs in black face.