Tariq out here trying to finish what Cochran started...

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure why you keep trying to throw low key insults. Can we stick to the discussion or are you just gonna troll?

Because that's usually what dudes do when they don't have any real substance behind their statements.
I'm not going in circles. Be a Tariqite. It's whatever.

@Ronnie Lott I already said the black community has too many race hustlers and ego maniacs who ruin any chance of change and Tariq is apart of that.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I'm not going in circles. Be a Tariqite. It's whatever.

@Ronnie Lott I already said the black community has too many race hustlers and ego maniacs who ruin any chance of change and Tariq is apart of that.

How is Tariq "race hustling" :patrice:
Why is black progression a bad thing?

What are your solutions?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is Tariq "race hustling" :patrice:
Why is black progression a bad thing?

What are your solutions?
Look at him popping shyt about bill Gates and those kids. If that was a wealthy black man he wouldn't have said shyt.

Black progression isn't bad it's just not the goal of mine. Human progression is the goal.

I'm not getting into solutions on here. Unlike Y'all I don't trust every black person.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas already arguing about whos black and who isnt like a black man cant set yo ass up the same as anyone else. :francis:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Look at him popping shyt about bill Gates and those kids. If that was a wealthy black man he wouldn't have said shyt.

Black progression isn't bad it's just not the goal of mine. Human progression is the goal.

I'm not getting into solutions on here. Unlike Y'all I don't trust every black person.
:dwillhuh:

Don't make any logical sense, brehs. :snoop:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Well there you have it. :pachaha: you have no interest in black progression. So the idea of black people coming together with a clear agenda and making shyt happens bothers you. I don't understand why you're even in this thread :heh:

You have zero solutions , all you're doing is distracting and derailing the thread :snoop:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
For real, I want to build a brain trust in DC with @Trill Russell. @ThreeLetterAgency and @bdizzle, @PewPew you got Atlanta. @Elle Driver, you get Boston and @Family Man, you got Charlotte. Just heavily vet ppl. The ppl I listed, I kinda trust. We need to really get the ball rolling on this think tank. I'll send you more info, in days to come.

I'm going to see Umar in Greenville, SC in May going to try to build with some folks there. It's going to be interesting to see the people there from the Upstate SC cause we got a lot of Hoteps, Dusty nikkas, and c00ns around here.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm going to see Umar in Greenville, SC in May going to try to build with some folks there. It's going to be interesting to see the people there from the Upstate SC cause we got a lot of Hoteps, Dusty nikkas, and c00ns around here.

Don't forget to ask how Umar's school is doing