Tariq out here trying to finish what Cochran started...

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Yeah exactly, Yall got it all figured out :mjlol:
How r u gonna get reperations at 12% of the population? We gotta let it go, focus our energies on the now. Hispanics, asians, and whites would never agree and neither would that c00ns which is a good 3% of our population.

If you dont want to join in demanding reparations then sit on the sidelines and stay out of our way.

What we eat dont make you shyt.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
So, we build a country for them and got nothing more than shyt for it, still getting fukked off of the same system they used to get us to build this country and we should say don't worry about it let them keep what we did for them they don't owe us nothing.

With that logic I'd probably kill myself.

Unless you're a cac, I understand why you feel that way. Why help to empower nikkas, they should pull themselves up by the boots straps like everyone else did, because this is America buddy. We don't negotiate with terrorist(that includes the nigers the biggest terrorist).
He's a messy can or something

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
How r u gonna get reperations at 12% of the population? We gotta let it go, focus our energies on the now. Hispanics, asians, and whites would never agree and neither would that c00ns which is a good 3% of our population.

Why should black people let go of the fight for Reparations? How will that benefit us and what do we gain from it?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:wow: getting reparations
You know how many Rhonda Rousey type cacs are going to ask for it first?:mjlol:

What's people's issue with Tariq? Seems like a solid brother
Two things.
1. Calling a dark skin man crispy
2. He inconsistent, he calls out white supremacy but won't check some of these black people who c00n.

He gave passes to Janet Hubert(married a cac and called out the black community), and Whoopi Goldberg(who has made numerous excuses for Hollywood's lack of diversity).

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, we build a country for them and got nothing more than shyt for it, still getting fukked off of the same system they used to get us to build this country and we should say don't worry about it let them keep what we did for them they don't owe us nothing.

With that logic I'd probably kill myself.

Unless you're a cac, I understand why you feel that way. Why help to empower nikkas, they should pull themselves up by the boots straps like everyone else did, because this is America buddy. We don't negotiate with terrorist(that includes the nigers the biggest terrorist).

A lot of times the "black" people on here saying "Don't ask white people for shyt!" sound like they're really white people saying "Don't ask us for shyt!" :francis::sas2: