Tariq out here trying to finish what Cochran started...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I got a good job. Don't need reparations.

And Tariq ain't doing shyt but talking.

But even then Yall are the same types to say "don't beg those white Devils for anything, build your own" but then wanna turn around and ask for reparations.

Make up yalls minds:smh:
This is a game. Do what you gotta do to get paid, like everyone else did. :ufdup:

Ain't nobody pull them self up by their bootstraps cept the government and thugs

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because Bernie was specifically asked about reparations, said no it would be devisive, but co-sponsored legislation to give reparations for Jews.

Thanks for clearing that up. The jew shyt is lame but idgaf about reparations in general. Did he co sponsor the jew reparations before his presidential campaign?

This thing smells like hoeish disingenuous political mudslinging to me

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol:reparations aint happening. Jews got it because holocaust survivors were still alive, slaves are long gone. :yeshrug:current generations of blacks don't deserve it, actual slaves did. :yeshrug:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I've been thinking about reparations a lot lately. I think the government should cover half and the companies that made the most money off of slavery should cover the other half of the cost.
Look at all these huge corporations that got plenty money in the coffers to hand out.
The Incomplete List of US Companies & Universities That Benefited From Black Slavery

This way the govt doesn't have to fit the entire bill and companies are also held responsible.
Biggest problem is that those companies run the country. But they wouldn't if it were not for slavery :patrice: