Tariq out here trying to finish what Cochran started...

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just want to make sure I understand your position. You're saying Tariq paid for Dr. Welsing funeral for publicity?
Publicity and collateral yes. We go against him he'll have a long ass blog about how we going against the man who paid out of pocket for the funeral :comeon:Tariq ain't fooling me. Eventually the fakes get exposed always.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Unless I get 100% proof that the people you tagged are black, count me out. I assume everyone on this site is a Cac at this point. We've had too many posters get exposed as being cacs in black face.
Trill is black. Confirmed
So is Elle.
So is family and Pew Pew.

Not sure about @ThreeLetterAgency, my man, you gotta make it clear your Black and for Black/Moor issues. That's all we about. Economic, money and making moves. We aren't a secret society. We don't have ulterior motives.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Publicity and collateral yes. We go against him he'll have a long ass blog about how we going against the man who paid out of pocket for the funeral :comeon:Tariq ain't fooling me. Eventually the fakes get exposed always.

:patrice: any other evidence to back this up breh? Because he's been praising Dr. Welsing and the impact the Isis Papers had on his life since before he started focusing on black issues.

Is it possible that he paid for it because he actually cared about the woman?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Trill is black. Confirmed
So is Elle.
So is family and Pew Pew.

Not sure about @ThreeLetterAgency, my man, you gotta make it clear your Black and for Black/Moor issues. That's all we about. Economic, money and making moves. We aren't a secret society. We don't have ulterior motives.

Breh I don't even know if you're black :usure:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: any other evidence to back this up breh? Because he's been praising Dr. Welsing and the impact the Isis Papers had on his life since before he started focusing on black issues.

Is it possible that he paid for it because he actually cared about the woman?
Trust ego maniacs brehs

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Trust ego maniacs brehs

That a cool little cliche, but can you answer my question? Considering Tariq has been praising Dr Welsing long before he started doing documentaries and speaking on black issues, is it possible that he paid for her funeral because he actually cares about the woman?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I got a good job. Don't need reparations.

And Tariq ain't doing shyt but talking.

But even then Yall are the same types to say "don't beg those white Devils for anything, build your own" but then wanna turn around and ask for reparations.

Make up yalls minds:smh:

I love when MFs like you start making up imaginary arguments that black folks never said :russ:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That a cool little cliche, but can you answer my question? Considering Tariq has been praising Dr Welsing long before he started doing documentaries and speaking on black issues, is it possible that he paid for her funeral because he actually cares about the woman?
any things possible. you go and form you coalition with coli blacks. See how that works

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
any things possible. you go and form you coalition with coli blacks. See how that works

I'm not sure why you keep trying to throw low key insults. Can we stick to the discussion or are you just gonna troll?

Because that's usually what dudes do when they don't have any real substance behind their statements.