Tariq out here trying to finish what Cochran started...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

But go ahead and support Bernie c00ns and sambos.

02hABEq.png

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I got a good job. Don't need reparations.

And Tariq ain't doing shyt but talking.

But even then Yall are the same types to say "don't beg those white Devils for anything, build your own" but then wanna turn around and ask for reparations.

Make up yalls minds:smh:
You definately outed yourself with this word Cac.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
He made this inquiry public for threads like this. He'll never move low key. He's an attention where and his funkiest, like I said, fall for it

I'm confused. Every week on tariq's ustream show he talks about black people need to start getting serious about reparations. He's had multiple people in his documentaries talking about the need for black people to get reparations. He's posted numerous articles on Melanoid Nation talking about black people need to seek for Reparations.

But because he tweeted someone, your now saying he's doing it for publicity? When has he ever been private about his views on reparations?

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm confused. Every week on tariq's ustream show he talks about black people need to start getting serious about reparations. He's had multiple people in his documentaries talking about the need for black people to get reparations. He's posted numerous articles on Melanoid Nation talking about black people need to seek for Reparations.

But because he tweeted someone, your now saying he's doing it for show? When has he ever been private about his views on reparations?
Bad boys move in silence. Johnny didn't put his shyt on front street.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
why is bernie the only one being chastised for this reparations shyt?

Did I miss something? Are trump and hilary offering them?

Because Bernie was specifically asked about reparations, said no it would be devisive, but co-sponsored legislation to give reparations for Jews.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan