Tariq Nasheed wishes a OPEN white supremacist a speedy recovery

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Man yes you can trace it. My sister brought all us those ancestry kits that break you down by percentages for like 49.99. I’m like 30% Nigerian and 30% Cameroon and Congo,8% Ghana with some other random :mjpls: shyt forced in there:mjcry:
I can't remember but have you posted you results already? I'd love to see it.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
What should I use as a black person that only knows that me and my family have always been in the land of America? I can’t trace my lineage to a part Africa or no where else.
Lemme give you the run-down:
23andMe
AncestryDNA

Both are the two biggest and cheapest. You can search on Ebay for expired kits for cheaper prices. Worst case scenario, they'll mail you a free replacement. AfricanAncestry is a black-own company but probably is the most expensive and won't give you the details of the other 2. If you ADOS, you can use genealogy to trace you Ancestors. I see you're form SC, are you Geechee? The Geechee ppl are the purest-blooded ADOS, at least as a "group". I've seen more than a few 98%+ from them. Herre is a link to an EXCELLENT black about the subject from a brother.

The brother has done his due diligence and homework.

Here's mine: AncestryDNA
edxvyl7peky91.png

boeaUb2.png

FamilyTreeDNA

G0Dltpa.jpeg

CZw1BRM.png

Updated. Check y'alls for an update.

97.85% :blessed::ohlawd::wow:

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The democrats had a war to keep black folks slaves
That party became the GOP after realignment and Trump is its figurehead. Why do some of you choose to be so fukking dishonest?

So? Biden’s an open white supremacist and they’re telling us that we need to vote for him. Whats the difference?
And here he goes again running interference for Trump.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Tariq is as far away from the black experience when he's not trying to hustle for dollars from his low iq nasheedas.

wife is half white
lives in the Valley(not anywhere near south or west LA where the bulk of black people are. He didn't even want to live in the countless black upperclass neighborhoods in LA.
but i guess his white mother in law wouldn't have felt comfortable living around black people
most of his camera and film crew is also white

The man is around more white people daily than blacks

edit:i see this post has some fakkit nasheeda by the name of @Tair aggy. :umad: how much percent of your amazon warehouse paycheck has gone to sponsoring him?
:ohhh:So that either means you rent a room from a FBA Businessman in the Valley or you’re stalking a FBA Businessman in the Valley. Either way, that’s quite interesting , friend.:mjgrin: