Tariq Nasheed wishes a OPEN white supremacist a speedy recovery

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@that guy yes @#1 pick is correct everybody knows him, just look at how many post he has, he has over 76k in post and majority of his post are talking about Tariq lol.

@#1 is Nigerian and FBA, I believe his mother is from Louisiana, but you see he sides with his Nigerian side more than his FBA side and that is why he pushes for immigration and Tariq is 100% correct in saying that FBA's who have dual alliances can not speak for FBA.

@#1 use to be a Tariq fan and has post going back to 2013 where he is giving praise to Tariq.

A lot of these users in this thread hating on Tariq were listening to him way back then, they are basically Tariq's children who grew up to hate their daddy.

Tariq Nasheed raised @#1 pick
You tried. I side with anyone that's making sense at that moment. I don't have a preference.

I was a fan of Tariq but the minute he brought that BS from a coli poster who was trolling about African women being the reason for AIDS rate in Atlanta and he ran with it and refused to apologize then he stole Yvette shyt. He was dead to me from that moment on. Everyone here knows I used to be a Tariq supporter but he's always been susp even back then. I just enjoyed the fukkery too much but he wasn't kissing Republicans asses in 2012. He was pro Black. He change his philosophy. There was a time I used to like Trump and his show the Apprentice. But now, fukk that nikka times infinity. Sometimes, nikkas get older and they crash out. See Tariq