Tariq Nasheed wishes a OPEN white supremacist a speedy recovery

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I'm going to say this
but Tariq 40% chance might be on that Putin pay roll now the shift most likely happend during 2020.

I did some digging and it's easy to get into contact with foreign agents like real easy.
that's why if you do research we had a lot of American spies during the cold war era it was to easy to get money from the soviets at that time.

but the good thing is that most people specially black people don't live through the views of internet personality so it's going to be a hard MT to climb to get people to accelerate the division (civil war) that foreign governments want to happen in USA.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to say this
but Tariq 40% chance might be on that Putin pay roll.

I did some digging and it's easy to get into contact with foreign agents like real easy.
that's why if you do research we had a lot of American spies during the cold war era it was to easy to get money from the soviets at that time.

but the good thing is that most people specially black people don't live through the views of internet personality.
:usure:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I can only hope :lupe:

I'm black american like all my family is from here but known of them know what fba is.... and by definition they would be "fba"

Only I did because I use to watch Tariq during is macking days through his captn america shift

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
What should I use as a black person that only knows that me and my family have always been in the land of America? I can’t trace my lineage to a part Africa or no where else.
Man yes you can trace it. My sister brought all us those ancestry kits that break you down by percentages for like 49.99. I’m like 30% Nigerian and 30% Cameroon and Congo,8% Ghana with some other random :mjpls: shyt forced in there:mjcry:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Man yes you can trace it. My sister brought all us those ancestry kits that break you down by percentages for like 49.99. I’m like 30% Nigerian and 30% Cameroon and Congo,8% Ghana with some other random :mjpls: shyt forced in there:mjcry:
Did you see where I talked about Kat Blackwell that worked with me and how her test came back with results from Africa.

concise

Veteran
Daps
:dahell:What the fukk. And nobody checked him on this?

Because he's mainly a polarizing internet figure, nobody with any real life relevance is going to acknowledge him. Plenty of rebuttals in the replies but they're all random and anonymous accounts.