Tariq Nasheed wishes a OPEN white supremacist a speedy recovery

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
He could have started an FBA non-profit organization out the museum to educate black people on local politics and start the change for black people regaining political power in Los Angeles to get some tangibles, but he wanna beef with democrats so hard he supportin' the other side.

He ain't even considerin' an alternative because he don't think one where black people working together is possible for black folks.

:francis::francis::francis:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Tariq is as far away from the black experience when he's not trying to hustle for dollars from his low iq nasheedas.

wife is half white
lives in the Valley(not anywhere near south or west LA where the bulk of black people are. He didn't even want to live in the countless black upperclass neighborhoods in LA.
but i guess his white mother in law wouldn't have felt comfortable living around black people
most of his camera and film crew is also white

The man is around more white people daily than blacks

edit:i see this post has some fakkit nasheeda by the name of @Tair aggy. :umad: how much percent of your amazon warehouse paycheck has gone to sponsoring him?

Last edited:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Tariq is as far away from the black experience when he's not trying to hustle for dollars from his low iq nasheedas.

wife is half white
lives in the Valley(not anywhere near south or west LA where the bulk of black people are. He didn't even want to live in the countless black upperclass neighborhoods in LA.
but i guess his white mother in law wouldn't have felt comfortable living around black people
most of his camera and film crew is also white

The man is around more white people daily than blacks

Plus he gets his reparations every day :ufdup:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
It is finally complete, the charlatan and MAGA mask is finally revealed. Forgive me if i dont wish a quick recovery to a man who called for innocent black boys inn new york to be put to death for a crime they never committed and even after they were cleared refused to apologize, forgive me if i dont wish a quick recovery to the man who told police to crack the skulls of people they arrest or called kaepernick a son of a b...ch for protesting police brutality. Tariq is a charlatan , a huckster and the textbook definition of a used car salesman and scumbag. He is not for black people in any shape or form he is for what lines his pockets and earns revenue