Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Lemme give you the run-down:
23andMe
AncestryDNA

Both are the two biggest and cheapest. You can search on Ebay for expired kits for cheaper prices. Worst case scenario, they'll mail you a free replacement. AfricanAncestry is a black-own company but probably is the most expensive and won't give you the details of the other 2. If you ADOS, you can use genealogy to trace you Ancestors. I see you're form SC, are you Geechee? The Geechee ppl are the purest-blooded ADOS, at least as a "group". I've seen more than a few 98%+ from them. Herre is a link to an EXCELLENT black about the subject from a brother.

The brother has done his due diligence and homework.

Here's mine: AncestryDNA
edxvyl7peky91.png

boeaUb2.png

FamilyTreeDNA

G0Dltpa.jpeg

CZw1BRM.png

Updated. Check y'alls for an update.

97.85% :blessed::ohlawd::wow:
Right but with that said you trace back all over the place. At some point you have to have a place where your origins of family were truly build.

Like again it’s white people with African results but they don’t claim it.

I can’t tell you any family from no where but America. I have two African guys I know that were born to parents who where born here and they know of their families in Uganda and yes they claim being Ugandan.

I guess the only thing is why should I settle for being called African American when I never been to Africa and have no connection to that land. If it is based on DNA results so many people should claim Africa and as I have learned even lily white people.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That was a yes or no question.
I answered the question. You just don't like the answer because it exposes the reality of Trump, his ideology, and his supporters, which includes you. You people hide behind the 'both sides' equivocation because you are cowards. You need to push the delusional belief that they're all the same to reconcile supporting someone like Trump because, again, you people are COWARDS.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I answered the question. You just don't like the answer because it exposes the reality of Trump, his ideology, and his supporters, which includes you. You people hide behind the 'both sides' equivocation because you are cowards. You need to push the delusional belief that they're all the same to reconcile supporting someone like Trump because, again, you people are COWARDS.
You’re a grown man who can’t answer a yes or no question? Is Biden a white white supremacist? Yes or No?

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You’re a grown man who can’t answer a yes or no question? Is Biden a white white supremacist. Yes or No?
Yes, I am a grown man, which is why the juvenile binary fallacy doesn't work. I've answered your question; once again, you simply don't like it because of what it reveals about you.

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You’re a grown man who can’t answer a yes or no question? Is Biden a white white supremacist? Yes or No?
Yeah Biden is an open white supremacist who has openly fought white supremacy and denounces it. Is your argument that all white people are white supremacist? If not, name me one who you don't think is one.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He's a con man and fraud, always been one. From being a rapper to a fake pimp to a PUA to his current hustle. My ire is focused on the remedial idiots who support him. Not just his Trump shyt, the ADOS/FBA chaos agent shyt he's peddling with talking points straight outta st0rmfr0nt. It's always been a psyop