Tariq Nasheed wishes a OPEN white supremacist a speedy recovery

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Yeah Biden is an open white supremacist who has openly fought white supremacy and denounces it. Is your argument that all white people are white supremacist? If not, name me one who you don't think is one.

So he wasn’t the politician who was fighting against desegregation of schools? Or are you telling me he just had a change of heart, after being racist for so long?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
So he wasn’t the politician who was fighting against desegregation of schools? Or are you telling me he just had a change of heart, after being racist for so long?
Did you look up why he opposed the busing situation? He been in politics for 50 years, should be plenty of white supremacist bills and arguments and etc. Show me more and I will concede your point.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Did you look up why he opposed the busing situation? He been in politics for 50 years, should be plenty of white supremacist bills and arguments and etc. Show me more and I will concede your point.

He didn't support white/black mixing in the 70s. That's what he rallied for. That's what it is.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
I guess the only thing is why I should settle for being called African American when I never been to Africa and have no connection to that land.
THEN MAKE A CONNECTION! When I went to the DRC for a conference about the diaspora via the slave trade, we did a ceremony of eating a kola nut to symbolize our connection to the land. Cacs have literally gone to other countries, exterminate the local population—or at least try—and then turn and act like they're children of that land. IMO, the term "black American" is foolish because it not only denatures the individual and his group, but it also erases the history of all humanity. I'm not ADOS but I am a descendant of salves and there's NO WAY I'm forgoing Afrika in ANY way. Most white ppl can't trace the hamlet or village their ancestors came from, but they know they're European. You want to KNOW where or who was taken? Go to the respective countries and search for an answer.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We all know it, but he can’t admit it. Imagine being a Black man and being this mad because some other Black people don’t support a racist white man.
:mjlol:It’s hilariously entertaining.

Quite a few of our coli friends, who voted for that white supremacist (without TANGIBLES), are once again upset at a FBA Black Businessman who didn’t vote for either white supremacists in 2020.:pachaha:

This site keeps me throughly entertained, friend.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
THEN MAKE A CONNECTION! When I went to the DRC for a conference about the diaspora via the slave trade, we did a ceremony of eating a kola nut to symbolize our connection to the land. Cacs have literally gone to other countries, exterminate the local population—or at least try—and then turn and act like they're children of that land. IMO, the term "black American" is foolish because it not only denatures the individual and his group, but it also erases the history of all humanity. I'm not ADOS but I am a descendant of salves and there's NO WAY I'm forgoing Afrika in ANY way. Most white ppl can't trace the hamlet or village their ancestors came from, but they know they're European. You want to KNOW where or who was taken? Go to the respective countries and search for an answer.
:mjlol: you wasting your time....

Screenshot-20240714-183028-Ancestry.jpg

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He didn't support white/black mixing in the 70s. That's what he rallied for. That's what it is.
He's white, but I don't think he is a white supremacist. I do think all white people have prejudice and favor their own race as do all races. If he is a white supremacist, he fukking sucks at it. Guess thats why proud ones hate him so much. :manny:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:It’s hilariously entertaining.

Quite a few of our coli friends, who voted for that white supremacist (without TANGIBLES), are once again upset at a FBA Black Businessman who didn’t vote for either white supremacists in 2020.:pachaha:

This site keeps me throughly entertained, friend.
fukk you and ya tap dancin white supremacy loving tariq he definitely fukking his dog :umad:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
What should I use as a black person that only knows that me and my family have always been in the land of America? I can’t trace my lineage to a part Africa or no where else.

You haven’t always been in America. You have a history prior to that

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
He's white, but I don't think he is a white supremacist. I do think all white people have prejudice and favor their own race as do all races. If he is a white supremacist, he fukking sucks at it. Guess thats why proud ones hate him so much. :manny:

He didn't support the mobility of blacks at that time. It's Supremacy.

Yes there is nationalism and xenophobia within all groups. But American white nationalism/ supremacy hits different for obvious reasons.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He didn't support the mobility of blacks at that time. It's Supremacy.

Yes there is nationalism and xenophobia within all groups. But American white nationalism/ supremacy hits different for obvious reasons.
The busing idea failed miserably and he was proven to be right on the issue. He was actually a proponent of desegregation which I have studied enough to know was the case. My point, this situation is not enough for me to claim he is a white supremacist as others do. There is really no factual evidence of it and just an antidote at this point by FBA folks.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
fukk the Democrats for a minute here, it's the foul shyt he's said about africans and black immigrants as to why I hope somebody runs the fade on his tacky ass
Issa a thread on that. My OP was addressing this topic, not that one.
I'm sayin', if he was ten toes down he would have done more with his platform to get what he been talkin' 'bout for the last eight years or sumn...
If he bangin' FBA, he would have got FBAs together in LA and hit up Karen Bass with a PAC... sumn.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Do a DNA test and your lineage would most likely trace back to west Africa. Should be a clue that you could probably find some Ghanaian or Nigerian dude who looks like you.

Come on, be serious.
No thx, I'm American with African ancestry

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Why do the white supremacists prefer Trump over Biden. Let's see if you can be intellectually honest.
Nick Fuentes and his ilk are all Trump supporters why is that?