Tariq Nasheed wishes a OPEN white supremacist a speedy recovery

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Wait, so according to your logic, people should care more about Tariq nasheed wishing Donald trump a speedy recovery than the actual president? :gucci:
Another retarded take. I expect a President to wish him a speedy recovery. I don't expect it from a Black activist who calls people c00ns for saying nice things about white people and insults civil rights icons.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Fine he's trolling about Trump, but what about the Vlad interview? He literally told black people to stop going on Vlad, then he goes and does an interview. Vlad's fans aren't going to buy his documentary, and he's not going to change their minds on the creation of hip hop. All he did was give Vlad's channel more views.:martin:
I agree. :yeshrug:

I said that about him when he went the first time. Vlad has always been a white sypremacist but he went on vlad anyway then after he got banned from vladtv THEN he started calling vlad out.

Tariq nasheed has his faults but that’s not what the fake outrage is about. Most of these posters are Africans who hate Tariq because of him calling some of them tethers. I just exposed @#1 pick. He’s a Biafran who refers to Nigeria as a zoo but has the gall to have fake outrage over someone wishing trump a speedy recovery. Make it make sense :francis:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Another retarded take. I expect a President to wish him a speedy recovery. I don't expect it from a Black activist who calls people c00ns for saying nice things about white people and insults civil rights icons.
Tether babble. Why would you expect Joe Biden to wish Donald trump a speedy recovery when he wasn’t even shot? He could have just said “there no place for violence in American politics” and no one would have cared. He even called Donald trump personally. You have more expectations for Tariq nasheed than the actual president :mjlol:

Why is it so hard just for you to say “I’m not a FBA and I’m offended by Tariq calling me a tether?”

All this passive aggressive mental gymnastics is just silly and unnecessary.

Adeptus Astartes

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Tether babble. Why would you expect Joe Biden to wish Donald trump a speedy recovery when he wasn’t even shot? He could have just said “there no place for violence in American politics” and no one would have cared. He even called Donald trump personally. You have more expectations for Tariq nasheed than the actual president :mjlol:

Why is it so hard just for you to say “I’m not a FBA and I’m offended by Tariq calling me a tether?”

All this passive aggressive mental gymnastics is just silly and unnecessary.
The President is expected to wish another President a speedy recovery when they're hurt. It's basic decorum. I don't expect a Black activist internet personality who insults everyone under the sun to do the same.

I see you're now diverging into personal attacks. You want to stake your account on my not being FBA? Permaban bet is here whenever you want, homie.

@hex

that guy

Superstar
Daps
So you can't answer. Got it.
I did answer. Let me make it more remedial for you.

“Trolling is the act of deliberately provoking or upsetting others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments. The aim is typically to elicit emotional responses or disrupt discussions.”

Now that you have the definition of trolling, assuming you can count to 20, how many pages is this thread again?

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
IMG-5876.png

:troll:

Loooooooool

Shoulda used the pic with the Killmonger insta-locs that he had the so called tether artificially install for him. 😭

Anyway good luck guise, I have no 🐕 in this race being overseas. If he keeps it up hopefully Trump will give him an official post. Minkslide Mayor loading

• Haha
Reactions: TEH

that guy

Superstar
Daps
The President is expected to wish another President a speedy recovery when they're hurt. It's basic decorum. I don't expect a Black activist internet personality who insults everyone under the sun to do the same.

I see you're now diverging into personal attacks. You want to take your account on my not being FBA? Permaban bet is here whenever you want, homie.

@hex
So Tariq nasheed can’t wish Donald trump a speedy recovery is because Donald trump is a white supremacist but the sitting president can and that doesn’t make him a white supremacist because… he’s the president? Are you reading these posts before you hit the send button? :dahell:

Once again, you claim to have higher expectations than an “internet personality” than the actual sitting president. You aren’t sounding too bright.

It really doesn’t make a difference whether you’re a foreign c00n or a homegrown c00n. :manny:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I did answer. Let me make it more remedial for you.

“Trolling is the act of deliberately provoking or upsetting others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments. The aim is typically to elicit emotional responses or disrupt discussions.”

Now that you have the definition of trolling, assuming you can count to 20, how many pages is this thread again?
Well wishes are inflammatory and offensive now? Is this bizzaro world?

:ohhh:

16 pages for me but my config to have max amount of comments per page.
So Tariq nasheed can’t wish Donald trump a speedy recovery is because Donald trump is a white supremacist but the sitting president can and that doesn’t make him a white supremacist because… he’s the president? Are you reading these posts
How come you didn't respond that he was trolling to the previous poster? Seems like you're switching things up.

Adeptus Astartes

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
So Tariq nasheed can’t wish Donald trump a speedy recovery is because Donald trump is a white supremacist but the sitting president can and that doesn’t make him a white supremacist because… he’s the president? Are you reading these posts before you hit the send button? :dahell:

Once again, you claim to have higher expectations than an “internet personality” than the actual sitting president. You aren’t sounding too bright.

It really doesn’t make a difference whether you’re a foreign c00n or a homegrown c00n. :manny:
So now I'm not a tether? Lol, bytch up as soon as the stakes are raised.

It's not higher expectations, it's different expectations.

Also, by your own logic, Tariq is a white supremacist for wishing him well.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
wasn't called a tether as my lineage has been rooted here since slavery.

But, what I posted was just to draw a comparison of how he spoke on a Black person vs Trump.
That’s a false analogy and a deflection. One has nothing to do with the other. I can pull up posts of him celebrating the death of white supremacists.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
So now I'm not a tether? Lol, bytch up as soon as the stakes are raised.

It's not higher expectations, it's different expectations.

Also, by your own logic, Tariq is a white supremacist for wishing him well.
The stakes are raised? :mjlol: I average about 1 post a day. You think I care about a “ban bet?”

Youre incorrect again, Tariq nasheed is trolling, Joe Biden is not.

I don’t cherry pick individual tweets to characterize a person. Tariq nasheed has an extensive history of challenging white supremacy. Joe Biden has over 40 years of practicing white supremacy.