Tariq Nasheed wishes a OPEN white supremacist a speedy recovery

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Well wishes are inflammatory and offensive now? Is this bizzaro world?

:ohhh:

16 pages for me but my config to have max amount of comments per page.

How come you didn't respond that he was trolling to the previous poster? Seems like you're switching things up.
If well wishes weren’t inflammatory and offensive there would be no point to this thread :heh:

Bizzaro world is caring more about the political takes of a random Internet personality than the sitting president

I said he was trolling ever since I started responding in this thread.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I agree. :yeshrug:

I said that about him when he went the first time. Vlad has always been a white sypremacist but he went on vlad anyway then after he got banned from vladtv THEN he started calling vlad out.

Tariq nasheed has his faults but that’s not what the fake outrage is about. Most of these posters are Africans who hate Tariq because of him calling some of them tethers. I just exposed @#1 pick. He’s a Biafran who refers to Nigeria as a zoo but has the gall to have fake outrage over someone wishing trump a speedy recovery. Make it make sense :francis:
You stupid son of a bytch, everyone knows who I am. No one knows you. If you had a shred of intelligence, you would know that I am half. Everyone else seems to know this but your stupid ignorance c00n ass. @Bunchy Carter, this c00n is an disgrace. I don't hate no one, even Tariq and the white supremacists. I just find them as well as Tariq to be deplorable and I find you to be a horrendous shyt poster with low intelligence

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You stupid son of a bytch, everyone knows who I am. No one knows you. If you had a shred of intelligence, you would know that I am half. Everyone else seems to know this but your stupid ignorance c00n ass. @Bunchy Carter, this c00n is an disgrace
Sounds like somebody is angry :picard:

Everybody knows you hate Nigerians and call them animals? My bad I didnt know that :whoa:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Sounds like somebody is angry :picard:

Everybody knows you hate Nigerians and call them animals? My bad I didnt know that :whoa:
You are an embarrassment to FBA. Use your real account and show your face. We know you are an alias troll.

You too p*ssy to go on your real account.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
That’s a false analogy and a deflection. One has nothing to do with the other. I can pull up posts of him celebrating the death of white supremacists.

That wasn't a "false analogy" nor "deflection" .

A false analogy would be a long the lines of: Tariq wishing Trump a speedy recovery is like a Nazi wishing Hitler survived.

I wasn't deflecting either rather both answering a question by giving a possible response Tariq could have given and drawing a comparison.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
So Tariq nasheed can’t wish Donald trump a speedy recovery is because Donald trump is a white supremacist but the sitting president can and that doesn’t make him a white supremacist because… he’s the president? Are you reading these posts before you hit the send button? :dahell:

Once again, you claim to have higher expectations than an “internet personality” than the actual sitting president. You aren’t sounding too bright.

Imagine if your brain worked this way.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
So Tariq nasheed can’t wish Donald trump a speedy recovery is because Donald trump is a white supremacist but the sitting president can and that doesn’t make him a white supremacist because… he’s the president? Are you reading these posts before you hit the send button? :dahell:

Once again, you claim to have higher expectations than an “internet personality” than the actual sitting president. You aren’t sounding too bright.

It really doesn’t make a difference whether you’re a foreign c00n or a homegrown c00n. :manny:
Yo this nikka really in here comparing Tariq to the fukking president. :russ:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
That wasn't a "false analogy" nor "deflection" .

A false analogy would be a long the lines of: Tariq wishing Trump a speedy recovery is like a Nazi wishing Hitler survived.

I wasn't deflecting either rather both answering a question by giving a possible response Tariq could have given and drawing a comparison.
Its a false comparison because you’re attempting to juxtapose a cherry picked tweet about John Lewis next to him trolling about Donald trump as if it displays a pattern of anti-black behavior when it doesn’t.

Why didn’t you pick a tweet of him celebrating the death of Nancy Reagan? Or a tweet commemorating the death of Dr Frances cress welsing? Or a tweet of saying RIP to Jim brown?

You wanted to create a narrative and it didn’t work.