Tariq Nasheed wishes a OPEN white supremacist a speedy recovery

that guy

Superstar
Daps
But they aren't :what:
If well wishes arent inflammatory and offensive then why is there a platinum thread on Tariq nasheed wishing Donald trump a speedy recovery?

hack-khaby.gif

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Its a false comparison because you’re attempting to juxtapose a cherry picked tweet about John Lewis next to him trolling about Donald trump as if it displays a pattern of anti-black behavior when it doesn’t.

Why didn’t you pick a tweet of him celebrating the death of Nancy Reagan? Or a tweet commemorating the death of Dr Frances cress welsing? Or a tweet of saying RIP to Jim brown?

You wanted to create a narrative and it didn’t work.

It's not even a false comparison.

To give a quick example of a false comparison: People said Joe Biden was a white supremacist because he had empathy for Robert Boyd. So, Tariq Nasheed is a white supremacist for having empathy for Donald Trump.

I responded to a question. You are making a bunch of false assumptions when I told you what my intentions were with the initial post I made.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
It's not even a false comparison.

To give a quick example of a false comparison: People said Joe Biden was a white supremacist because he had empathy for Robert Boyd. So, Tariq Nasheed is a white supremacist for having empathy for Donald Trump.

I responded to a question. You are making a bunch of false assumptions when I told you what my intentions were with the initial post I made.

Your intention was to cherry pick a tweet about a black person that Tariq doesn’t agree with and place it next to the tweet about a Donald trump and say “look at how Tariq talks about black people vs Donald trump :troll:

Is that not an accurate description of your post?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You stupid son of a bytch, everyone knows who I am. No one knows you. If you had a shred of intelligence, you would know that I am half. Everyone else seems to know this but your stupid ignorance c00n ass. @Bunchy Carter, this c00n is an disgrace. I don't hate no one, even Tariq and the white supremacists. I just find them as well as Tariq to be deplorable and I find you to be a horrendous shyt poster with low intelligence

@that guy yes @#1 pick is correct everybody knows him, just look at how many post he has, he has over 76k in post and majority of his post are talking about Tariq lol.

@#1 is Nigerian and FBA, I believe his mother is from Louisiana, but you see he sides with his Nigerian side more than his FBA side and that is why he pushes for immigration and Tariq is 100% correct in saying that FBA's who have dual alliances can not speak for FBA.

@#1 use to be a Tariq fan and has post going back to 2013 where he is giving praise to Tariq.

A lot of these users in this thread hating on Tariq were listening to him way back then, they are basically Tariq's children who grew up to hate their daddy.

Tariq Nasheed raised @#1 pick

I just was listening to Tariq. Homie said something I didn't think about but should have reading Party's post. They hate they fact that we have a black dikk. They hate that everyone talks and thinks it but when it comes to them, their features are oversexed or undersold. I get it now but why? I think your body is the most amazing in the world and many brothers would agree. Why do you care about what white ppl think so much especially white men? @MurderSheWrote @PartyHeart other c00ns...

I like both but Jason really is amazing with the depth he goes. Tariq is an entertainer, he's the only person I have listen to that drops knowledge and comedy with simplicity. Tariq is a gem.

The best hidden colors

Most brought their A game. I learned a lot. Tariq production game for a documentary shyts on the History Channel and he did am excellent job.

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
@that guy yes @#1 pick is correct everybody knows him, just look at how many post he has, he has over 76k in post and majority of his post are talking about Tariq lol.

@#1 is Nigerian and FBA, I believe his mother is from Louisiana, but you see he sides with his Nigerian side more than his FBA side and that is why he pushes for immigration and Tariq is 100% correct in saying that FBA's who have dual alliances can not speak for FBA.

@#1 use to be a Tariq fan and has post going back to 2013 where he is giving praise to Tariq.

A lot of these users in this thread hating on Tariq were listening to him way back then, they are basically Tariq's children who grew up to hate their daddy.

This just further proves my point that the Tariq nasheed passive aggressive hate is by non-FBA that are offended by his coinage of “tether”

They all have the same story as @#1 pick . They were fans all the way until the tether talk started. Now they flood thecoli with threads scrutinizing everything he does.

Tariq nasheed could be on video eating at a restaurant and there will be a 20 page thread full of Africans talking about how he didn’t use his salad fork correctly :dead:

that guy

Superstar
Daps

This shyt right here is hilarious :mjlol: :dead:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
:ufdup: Ay @Bunchy Carter is Tariq's bottom hoe, he gonna ride til the wheels fall off for his zaddy.

Bro you were listening to Tariq way before me and was also listening to Tariq during his mack lessons day's. You even said that you called Tariq on his Mack Lessons show because were ashamed that you were a trick paying for p*ssy and Tariq gave you game and told you that you need to lose weight and get your teeth fixed.

This is what they think he should say.

Reporter: Deshaun what do you think of some of the racial injustices we see and what kind have you experienced?

Deshaun: First i'd like to say fukk crackas. Second I'd like to say fukk crackas again. Third, the man don't want a black man to shine. I can't leave my house without thinking the police gonna shoot me. Shout out to the black panthers, Tariq Nasheed and black lives matters. fukk 12.

I'm in, shyt gonna be fire. Ya'll nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Bro you were listening to Tariq way before me and was also listening to Tariq during his mack lessons day's. You even said that you called Tariq on his Mack Lessons show because were ashamed that you were a trick paying for p*ssy and Tariq gave you game and told you that you need to lose weight and get your teeth fixed.
Ayooo @Born2BKing what say you sir :picard:
:dead:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Here come Tariq bottom bytch again. :russ: