Tariq Nasheed wishes a OPEN white supremacist a speedy recovery

that guy

Superstar
Daps
My dawg @Bunchy Carter, why ya'll didnt tell us ya'll got a new Sambo? This tap dancing c00n shuckin and jivin all over this thread. Introduce us to this new c00n
Nigeria is a zoo. It's not mighty at nothing but buffoonery

White people? Naw. We were in the Mediterranean for thousands of years before relocating to West Africa, it's more like the people of the region than anything else.

The white supremacists be in Nairaland deep af. That's why it's pure shyt

Any poster with FBA in their twitter name, I know they have low IQ and cannot think for themselves
Wow a self-hating Nigerian who refers to Nigeria as a “zoo” and black Americans “c00ns and sambos” :mjpls:

Edit: just noticed your Biafran flag. No wonder you hate Nigerians :picard:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
c00n, no one asked you to speak. We are asking your OG to introduce your c00n ass to us. We like to know all of the sabos around us at all times.
Once again, you are a self-hating Biafran c00n. Don’t call black Americans c00ns and sambos. Your beef is with Nigeria, not with us.

I would never refer to ANY black nation as a zoo :scust:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Wow a self-hating Nigerian who refers to Nigeria as a “zoo” and black Americans “c00ns and sambos” :mjpls:

Edit: just noticed your Biafran flag. No wonder you hate Nigerians :picard:
I'm just gonna let you hang yourself, little man

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I’m defecting but you're bringing up John Lewis over a tweet about trump? :dead:

Just say you’re offended by him calling you a tether and keep it moving. :heh:

I wasn't called a tether as my lineage has been rooted here since slavery.

But, what I posted was just to draw a comparison of how he spoke on a Black person vs Trump.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Tariq already talked about trumps racist past. He’s just trolling with this tweet because the people who hate Tariq nasheed are white supremacist and now black foreigners who are hurt by his use of “tethers”

Tariq could be on video j-walking and there would be a 10 page thread on here about it :mjlol:
Fine he's trolling about Trump, but what about the Vlad interview? He literally told black people to stop going on Vlad, then he goes and does an interview. Vlad's fans aren't going to buy his documentary, and he's not going to change their minds on the creation of hip hop. All he did was give Vlad's channel more views.:martin:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Yall can’t be comparing a former president saying this to a former president to Tariq saying this to a president

We definitely smarter than this on the coli

Nah you trolling or being sarcastic
They used this same logic to defend Ice Cube hanging with Zionists. One's a former President, the other used to call Khalid Muhammad an advisor. They'll defend their right wing daddies to the death :unimpressed:

Imagine going after a president for kowtowing to Zionism, but not a problack activist like Cube...

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

that guy

Superstar
Daps
That dude was done the second he typed out 'MAGA' and 'Blue Lives Matter.' He's just running on fumes now. Same with the other Tariq acolytes who support Trump like @K.O.N.Y, @TripleAgent and @JT-Money.
Meanwhile you’re agreeing with a poster who is an African MAGA

Trump referred to Haiti and African nations as 'shythole' countries
Nigeria is a zoo. It's not mighty at nothing but buffoonery
If Nigeria is a zoo then that makes Nigerians animals :mjpls:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
he's more successful now.

at the end of the day tethers don't care about the plight of FBA, most are likely against reparations for FBA.
it's a lot of “pan Africans” that don’t get behind his new stance on how tethers are.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
The Right gave him the bag to be anti-migrant. Its a better option than relying on donations solely, if you’re malevolent.
Why I say dem leadership shouldn’t be doing this type of thing. Seems like Tariq is a hired gun why don’t the Dems up the bag and hire him. He’ll get Soros to fund him instead of BLM type shyt.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Can someone explain to me Tariq said anything at all? He's not a politician. He's not running for office or even involved in making policy.
He likes to troll white supremacists and c00ns. This is the same man that makes cartoons and puppet shows to troll people he has beefs with. That one tweet has 15 pages on here already :mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
They used this same logic to defend Ice Cube hanging with Zionists. One's a former President, the other used to call Khalid Muhammad an advisor. They'll defend their right wing daddies to the death :unimpressed:
Wait, so according to your logic, people should care more about Tariq nasheed wishing Donald trump a speedy recovery than the actual president? :gucci: