Tariq Nasheed wishes a OPEN white supremacist a speedy recovery

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Obama said the same thing and so did Joe Biden.

Deflection. Obama and Biden weren't on Twitter disparaging John Lewis' legacy when he died, they were talking about the work he did and praising him. They were consistent. Tariq is not consistent.

Tariq was saying John Lewis "promoted the passivity and forgiveness for white supremacist terrorism" when John Lewis died and constantly making fun of him, and then turn around and say "wishing Trump a speedy recovery" when Trump did support white supremacist terrorism and ran interference for them, just shows a glaring inconsistency.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is just evidence of the fact that Tariq is not pro-trump. But yeah he’s doing the conservative grift so that they can buy his documentary about how african-Americans invented hip hop or maybe so they will visit his African American history museum. Do you hear how stupid that sounds? :mjlol:

Aint you heard breh a documentary about "The origins of hip hop" is "appealing to the incel alt right crowd" :laff:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Tariq doesn't even know how to grift right. He threw away all of his diaspora people that followed him when he started this FBA stuff. I remember guys like @hiphopforever that donate to Tariq and supported him that turned on him. Dude doesn't know how the grift to get the big money. I guess that's why he's ass is pandering to white supremacist openly.

I do have a question if he is so influential and after the money why haven't the Dems just paid him like the republicans are doing, it's just to simple. Pay him to start taking about how racist the republicans and BOOM!

Dems need new leadership they play to nicely.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Tariq doesn't even know how to grift right. He threw away all of his diaspora people that followed him when he started this FBA stuff. I remember guys like @hiphopforever that donate to Tariq and supported him that turned on him. Dude doesn't know how the grift to get the big money. I guess that's why he's ass is pandering to white supremacist openly.

I do have a question if he is so influential and after the money why haven't the Dems just paid him like the republicans are doing, it's just to simple. Pay him to start taking about how racist the republicans and BOOM!

The Right gave him the bag to be anti-migrant. Its a better option than relying on donations solely, if you’re malevolent.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Deflection. Obama and Biden weren't on Twitter disparaging John Lewis' legacy when he died, they were talking about the work he did and praising him. They were consistent. Tariq is not consistent.

Tariq was saying John Lewis "promoted the passivity and forgiveness for white supremacist terrorism" when John Lewis died and constantly making fun of him, and then turn around and say "wishing Trump a speedy recovery" when Trump did support white supremacist terrorism and ran interference for them, just shows a glaring inconsistency.
I’m defecting but you're bringing up John Lewis over a tweet about trump? :dead:

Just say you’re offended by him calling you a tether and keep it moving. :heh:

Marauder

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

he's more successful now.

at the end of the day tethers don't care about the plight of FBA, most are likely against reparations for FBA.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I’m defecting but you're bringing up John Lewis over a tweet about trump? :dead:

Just say you’re offended by him calling you a tether and keep it moving. :heh:
My dawg @Bunchy Carter, why ya'll didnt tell us ya'll got a new Sambo? This tap dancing c00n shuckin and jivin all over this thread. Introduce us to this new c00n