Tariq Nasheed vs Fresh n Fit n Tommy

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You're saying he doesn't talk about jews.

nope. that is not what i said. :what:

tariq blames "nigerian-ness" as the reason for observed actions.

he blames "whiteness" for observed actions.

he blames "tether-ness" for observed actions.

he does not blame "jew-ness "for observed actions.

he was given multiple ops to do so in OP's video and he dodged them all.

meanwhile he will blame everything, everybody and they mama on a person being a tether, non-FBA, white, somali, etc.

sneako's philippine background was THE reason sneako was babbling. myron's somali background was THE reason why myron' said ...

according to tariq.

i.e. "they said that because they are tethers", "they did that because they are white" NEVER "they did that because they are jews"

He's literally going at Jews in the videos I posted.

tell me the worst thing he says about them.

@K.O.N.Y you too dummy ...

parallax

Superstar
Daps
:wow: First 5 mins and already having Myron go through identity crisis

America lied to him. He thought he was black or had right to comment only to be told by the FBA ‘naaah bruh’

that clown ass fukker was wearing a simulated kkk hood on top of the other racist shyt hes done over the years, its not a suprise that someone pulled both his black and hoe cards

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

tariq blames nigerian-ness as the reason for observed actions.

he blames white-ness for observed actions.

he blames tether-ness for observed actions.

he does not blame jew-ness for observed actions.

meanwhile he will blame everything, everybody and they mama on a person being a tether, non-FBA, white, somali, etc.

sneako's philippine background was the reason sneako was babbling. myron's somali background was the reason why myron' said ...

according to tariq.

i.e. "they said that because they are tethers", "they did that because they are white" NEVER "they did that because they are jews"

@K.O.N.Y you too ...
Tariq is scared of Jews. Most negros are. They are the Kings of cancelation and I do agree with him. Attacking white jews is just gonna turn you into a crash out dummy. Even Tommy admitted he lost his platform and none of the white supremacists came to his defense.

Talking about the white jews is just gonna get you canceled. Why do it when you know that the way they hurt you isn't with Judaism, it's with white supremacy. I actually agree with Tariq on that subject.

It's the xenophobia that completely turns me off.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Tariq is scared of Jews. Most negros are. They are the Kings of cancelation and I do agree with him. Attacking white jews is just gonna turn you into a crash out dummy. Even Tommy admitted he lost his platform and none of the white supremacists came to his defense.

tariq is free to do what he wants IMO.

but these brehs are not at liberty to spin reality.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
tariq is free to do what he wants IMO.

but these brehs are not at liberty to spin reality.
Tariq would get canceled if he went on a full blown attack of the white Jews and the same wannabe white supremacists and the real ones will be the 1st to report Tariq to YouTube.

This is where Tariq is right. When I tell someone, I bet you won't pull up here, it's a trap. I am going to shoot you and get away with it. That's all it is, a trap.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Tariq would get canceled if he went on a full blown attack of the white Jews and the same wannabe white supremacists and the real ones will be the 1st to report Tariq to YouTube.

This is where Tariq is right. When I tell someone, I bet you won't pull up here, it's a trap. I am going to shoot you and get away with it. That's all it is, a trap.

we can all see the double standard when it comes to how racism against brehs is dealt with vs. racism against jews.

does tariq talk about that:? does he dig into the reasons for that?

e.g. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2024/03/26/germany-citizenship-test-israel-jews-holocaust/

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
we can all see the double standard when it comes to how racism against brehs is dealt with vs. racism against jews.

does tariq talk about that:? does he dig into the reasons for that?

e.g. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2024/03/26/germany-citizenship-test-israel-jews-holocaust/
It's not a double standard. It's just the reality.

If you slap a baby in the back of his head. He or she can't attack you, now if the parents saw that, they may kill you.

Now slap Mike Tyson in the back of his head. You may wake up in a coma looking like Martin against Hearns.

Because Mike Tyson is equipped to do massive damage to you if you are attacking him.

That's why Tariq talks crazy and lies constantly about Nigerians but anytime he talks about the white supremacists, he has to be on point.

The danger with one is nonexistent whereas the danger with the other can permanently impact your life and living situation

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Those cacs were annoying but you can tell they had Tariq pinned down on the Jew talking point. Surprisingly Tommy was the voice of reason and tried his best to moderate.

Its funny they claim black people have a victim mentality but if we're victims then so are they the way they always cry about Jews.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

tariq blames "nigerian-ness" as the reason for observed actions.

he blames "whiteness" for observed actions.

he blames "tether-ness" for observed actions.

he does not blame "jew-ness "for observed actions.

sneako's philippine background was THE reason sneako was babbling. myron's somali background was THE reason why myron' said ...

according to tariq.

@K.O.N.Y you too dummy ...
white supramacy is an overarching ideology that envelopes whatever religious background the white person has-be it protestant,catholic,christian or JEWISH.
There's no difference. He calls them out when calling out overall white supremacy because thats the umbrella they are under. To a black person it literally makes no difference

What part of this do you not understand

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
white supramacy is an overarching ideology that envelopes whatever religious background the white person has-be it protestant,catholic,christian or JEWISH.
There's no difference. He calls them out when calling out overall white supremacy because thats the umbrella they are under. To a black person it literally makes no difference

What part of this do you not understand

what is the worst thing tariq has blamed on jew-ness?

that's all i want to know from you :hubie:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
It's not a double standard. It's just the reality.

If you slap a baby in the back of his head. He or she can't attack you, now if the parents saw that, they may kill you.

Now slap Mike Tyson in the back of his head. You may wake up in a coma looking like Martin against Hearns.

Because Mike Tyson is equipped to do massive damage to you if you are attacking him.

That's why Tariq talks crazy and lies constantly about Nigerians but anytime he talks about the white supremacists, he has to be on point.

The danger with one is nonexistent whereas the danger with the other can permanently impact your life and living situation
No exaggeration

At this point tariq maybe the biggest person attacking white supremacist out here in general :mjlol: Hes the first person they ever heard check their family backgrounds. They've never been checked with that before and don't know what to do with that question

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
what is the worst thing tariq has blamed on jew-ness?

that's all i want to know from you :hubie:
the thing your not getting is there is no "jew-ness" they are operating under white supremacy. Whats distinctively "jew-ness" that's separate from general white supremacy

should we go further and break it down to Irish-white supremacy, Germanic white supremacy, English white supremacy etc

lol i dont get your point

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
tariq said jews are white and that there is no need to split ethnicities.

meanwhile his central tenet is itself splitting brehdom into FBA vs non-FBA.

is splitting allowed or not?

:hubie:

come on this is where you’re being incredibly disingenuous.
You know he didn’t say that , what he said was there black Jews, who are treated unfairly and he said the white Jews who practice white supremacy is no different … from a white non-Jew whom practice that same white supremacy