Tariq Nasheed vs Fresh n Fit n Tommy

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I don't watch his shyt. When the FBA cultists get roasted the ones doing the roasting expose his hypocrisy and it ends up on my time line. You think I sit there and watch his bullshyt as lives like a non productive FBA dunce?!
However you make this obsession work in your head is totally up to you breh
if i dont fukk with somebody............then i dont fukk wit them. Im not in their videos or threads

you however be neck deep in anything tariq related. And we're supposed to pretend like thats not bytch made behavior. You types ask alot for of us. In these engagements we go back and forth with you. And we have to use our imagination that you guys are not coming into this with a Massive L already, being that your hate-watching

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
However you make this obsession work in your head is totally up to you breh
if i dont fukk with somebody............then i dont fukk wit them. Im not in their videos or threads

you however be neck deep in anything tariq related. And we're supposed to pretend like thats not bytch made behavior. You types ask alot for of us. In these engagements we go back and forth with you. And we have to use our imagination that you guys are not coming into this with a Massive L already, being that your hate-watching
Your father is a senior citizen who plays with puppets thinking he's ushering Reparations.:mjlol:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
how did you watch 7 films and STILL don't know you don't stay away from ALL dinosaurs.

seven! 12 rated child films and you couldn't figure that out. :mjlol:

you protect yourself in different ways.

t-rex hide. run indoors.

raptors don't run. climb.

nedry would have known to keep his height advantage.

herbivores - hide in the herd.

treat all dinos the same and you'd be dead in minutes.

they spoke about the music industry in the very recording.

they spoke about NOT being able to criticise one group.

are those not differences?
Your jurassic park anlogy is stupid

And the music industry always had an element of racism with or without jewish people. Even then these guys are working with white non jews anyway, which is my whole point

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Your father is a senior citizen who plays with puppets thinking he's ushering Reparations.:mjlol:
again you are in everything tariq related.It actually takes more energy to despise him yet watch everything he does. You exhaust more energy then his supporters do. Yet hes MY daddy :mjlol:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Your jurassic park anlogy is stupid

And the music industry always had an element of racism with or without jewish people. Even then these guys are working with white non jews anyway, which is my whole point

maybe you'll get it by the 8th :hubie:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Because his families locked in with them as well as him.
Screenshot-20240617-223443-Chrome.jpg

he was dodging that one question like ...

giphy.gif

:whew:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
tariq cusses anybody and anything out except them.

:hubie:

he can be specific about sneako's homeland. talking about their philippine crime.

he can be specific about myron's homeland. talking about sudanese poverty.

he can be specific about nigeria. talking about jolof/ food. fake certificates.

but with them he can only be VERY general.

a blind man could spot that pattern.

big-bird-sesame-street-one-of-these-things-is-not-like-the-other.gif

:mjlol:

Y'all doing this again? :mjlol:

"Bu-bu-but he doesn't talk about the Jews"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:I dont see any problem with that in the tyla thread you had poster going in on how a black americans are dumb:mjpls: for believe in flat blackness now in this thread you have posters supporting flat blackness:mindblown:

I do recall black americans being called dumb. Told to mind our business,because we couldnt understand the nuance. And that not everybody needs to go by the phrase "black". I knew that thread would have a few people finding themselves in that cruel unforgiving loop:respect:#Hypocrisy

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
People will really spend 2-4 hours every week listening to podcasts for 52 weeks, thinking they're building skills.

After 5 years that's a lot of listening to someone else that could've have been time spent on themselves learning real stuff.

There are some people that listen to podcasts 5-10 hours every week and watch as much pointless youtube fooling themselves into thinking they're bettering their lives, shyt is crazy.
Yep! You can use that time getting certificates