Tariq Nasheed UStream Show 5/3/2014

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That is the problem. They just don't give a fukk. Not enough people in black society give a fukk.

That was the case 15 years ago.

There is enough now. We just all have to work.

We just need 500K to put in work..... we have around 200k so far and the consciouness is starting to wake up.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Okay Tariq is starting to go overboard with the "c00n" talk now I see what his critics were getting at. The young woman that called in was being respectful to him and giving her point of view. I actually agree with her point but he needs to chill with hanging up on people every time someone does not agree with him. I noticed he loves to stay longer on the phone with the white supremacists but hangs up so quick with the Black folks.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man, I remember I was playing a Tariq podcast for some dudes at the Barber shop and to nikkas probably around 40 started saying "Man why you listening to this hate talk" sad part is it was Establishing a code.

what do you mean by this?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Man, I remember I was playing a Tariq podcast for some dudes at the Barber shop and to nikkas probably around 40 started saying "Man why you listening to this hate talk" sad part is it was Establishing a code.

A lot of older brothers and sisters are on the scared uncle tom shyt that was passed down to a lot of their children.

It's really the younger brothers and sisters that are about black empowerment. You should spread that message to the younger folks in your area; because the older blacks are done. Plus the younger blacks are the future.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq is highly questionable to me at this point. I never really bought into his hype, but the more I see him the more I'm put off. He makes some good points, but his use of "crispy" is very telling.

I see some really great suggestions and dialogue in this thread. I think the barbershop would be a good spot to meet and discuss these things. Very easy to spot outsiders.

Blacks just need to unplug from this society and get focused and get serious. We need a total change of mentality . That's where I think celebrities would be most useful, but we all know why they won't and can't.

The other day in the barbershop the whole time I'm there they're talking about the playoffs. Not once did I hear anything about the situation in Baltimore. I'm not saying that there isn't a time and place for everything, but we've had enough singing dancing and sports. Time to get serious and productive.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tariq is highly questionable to me at this point. I never really bought into his hype, but the more I see him the more I'm put off. He makes some good points, but his use of "crispy" is very telling.

I see some really great suggestions and dialogue in this thread. I think the barbershop would be a good spot to meet and discuss these things. Very easy to spot outsiders.

Blacks just need to unplug from this society and get focused and get serious. We need a total change of mentality . That's where I think celebrities would be most useful, but we all know why they won't and can't.

The other day in the barbershop the whole time I'm there they're talking about the playoffs. Not once did I hear anything about the situation in Baltimore. I'm not saying that there isn't a time and place for everything, but we've had enough singing dancing and sports. Time to get serious and productive.

Same mindset I have about him also. I go back and forth on my feelings on him although his podcasts are very interesting to listen to.

But it seems like all he wants is to people to call up agreeing with him or a point he made and mention his Hidden colors series or an upcoming meeting he is having in a city just so he can say "YES INDEED" 20 times in a show.

He hears anything besides that..,,any kind of disagreement...first he is calm and then asks the person____how is___thing like___ or "what do you mean"...then out of nowhere after a while just hangs up on the person. Looks at the screen and says "sorry brother/sister...i had to hang up on you because you were c00ning"...

randomly throws out a word like "c00nette" ....complains about some people in the chatroom trolling.

Yes there are tons and tons of c00ns but this podcast he just got me heated when he hung up on that sister when she is probably one of the more conscious people that called the show....

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same mindset I have about him also. I go back and forth on my feelings on him although his podcasts are very interesting to listen to.

But it seems like all he wants is to people to call up agreeing with him or a point he made and mention his Hidden colors series or an upcoming meeting he is having in a city just so he can say "YES INDEED" 20 times in a show.

He hears anything besides that..,,any kind of disagreement...first he is calm and then asks the person____how is___thing like___ or "what do you mean"...then out of nowhere after a while just hangs up on the person. Looks at the screen and says "sorry brother/sister...i had to hang up on you because you were c00ning"...

randomly throws out a word like "c00nette" ....complains about some people in the chatroom trolling.

Yes there are tons and tons of c00ns but this podcast he just got me heated when he hung up on that sister when she is probably one of the more conscious people that called the show....

I feel you breh. He was mad disrespectful to this woman who had just said she was supporting him and would be at one of his events. She made some very good points and you could tell she was passionate about the subject. Tariq is really starting to seem like an agent for real. What's up with him caping for mayweather so hard. I'm def proud of mayweather and root for him, but he should be held accountable for his ignorant mentality as well.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Why didn't you start the conversation, when im around my folks I always make sure we talk about current issues

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
tumblr_no1y3cVhVV1qag4jlo1_1280.jpg

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

The message not the messenger.

A grown man shouldn't want to suck another man's dikk just to not hate on him^, and to pick up gems.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I feel you breh. He was mad disrespectful to this woman who had just said she was supporting him and would be at one of his events. She made some very good points and you could tell she was passionate about the subject. Tariq is really starting to seem like an agent for real. What's up with him caping for mayweather so hard. I'm def proud of mayweather and root for him, but he should be held accountable for his ignorant mentality as well.
Its because the goal for all blacks should be economic independence. ....

Based on that we should be more focused on being supportive of our brothers , instead of ^ ^^ locking arms with white supremacist ever chance we get to tear one another down. Smh

But he did go over board on the lady from Detroit tho

Last edited: