Tariq Nasheed UStream Show 5/3/2014

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
No one is saying that blacks with money should shoulder the load. What I'm saying is we're all black and we all should be putting into the future of the black race. If you're not it's a problem. THE POORER YOU ARE THE HARDER YOU HAVE TO WORK THOUGH(which is not an excuse to wait on the rich) if you don't believe that you don't believe in white supremacy. I can't do much but I'm working on a dance studio in the community that I grew up in to teach this young black girls that it's more to dance then fukking twerking, along with this me and my partner are trying to get with some of these nikka ass social clubs about putting together a baseball league for the young black boys.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
No one is saying that blacks with money should shoulder the load. What I'm saying is we're all black and we all should be putting into the future of the black race. If you're not it's a problem. THE POORER YOU ARE THE HARDER YOU HAVE TO WORK THOUGH(which is not an excuse to wait on the rich) if you don't believe that you don't believe in white supremacy. I can't do much but I'm working on a dance studio in the community that I grew up in to teach this young black girls that it's more to dance then fukking twerking, along with this me and my partner are trying to get with some of these nikka ass social clubs about putting together a baseball league for the young black boys.

It really is an excuse breh. Mayweather ain't gonna do shyt for us. None of these rich black people are. They don't even get their money primarily from the black community.

So now what do we do? Do we keep trying to shame Oprah, Tyler Perry, and Jordan or do we figure out how to fix whatever problems we see.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It really is an excuse breh. Mayweather ain't gonna do shyt for us. None of these rich black people are. They don't even get their money primarily from the black community.

So now what do we do? Do we keep trying to shame Oprah, Tyler Perry, and Jordan or do we figure out how to fix whatever problems we see.

NTM

what tariq said is some real shyt....

i've had two homegirls throw a party a few years ago... They were strippers and made 10K in one night ( 4 hours)...... didn't even have to touch a dikk:wow:

So, there is money. We do not need any wealthy black, We do not need c00n ass rich saviors..

We need a code and to pull resources together.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

I don't expect him too, and it's not going to stop my grind because they don't. So, no excuse here.

I'm not sure if you read my post or not but I'm not waiting on Okra, Perry, or MJ.

You know I'm a big supporter of Tariq, I know Tariq feels the same way as the bold you texted. It's just that he went super hard for Mayweather, talking about he made his people millionaires that individual people lets put of for communities of people. You as well as I know Tariq isn't going to talk about celebrities unless they truly go overbroad c00nING like (Barkley) and I UNDERSTAND WHY.

Last edited:

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
that detroit caller was right, and tariq hates to hold black multi-millionaires accountable. he talking about some "why don't do you do it", i bet mayweather has more wealth than 90% of the black citizens in detroit combined.

then he brings up the asian community and says they dont do that, WRONG. asians worth 400 million dollars definitely turn around and reinvest into their communities.
Tariq hates to hold black millionaires accountable, hates to discuss freemasonry and dismisses anyone who mentions it or any so-called conspiracy for that matter, and trashes the black conscious community eventhough he is making tons of money off of conscious information with his dvd's.

He's okay, I've supported him for a while, but recently I have found him to be less trustworthy. He has been on point up until now, but in 2015 he's been on some other shyt. Either way I respect the hidden colors series as it stands right now.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

You can't ask entertainers to be taken seriously. They're employees.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Who can't expect nikkas in a strip club in Detroit to be taken serious. fukk chastising the broke and chastising everyone.
Bruh

So called nikkas in the strip club are

Not

Broke, they are

Much richer than

The average black amerikkan

At least here in Detroit, there are random nikkas with 80k , 130k N shyt just sitting in the safe mattress.

I know a 26 year old dopenikka that just bought a store.... imagine if he purchased land and pulled the resources with others.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh

Not

Broke, they are

Much richer than

At least here in Detroit, there are random nikkas with 80k , 130k N shyt just sitting in the safe mattress.

I know a 26 year old dopenikka that just bought a store.... imagine if he purchased land and pulled the resources with others.

This

I just start working part time for the postal service in Memphis. (My other job is cutting people pay :beli:)

Every post office in the Mid-South have a majority Black work staff. And I know for a fact that every post office in the area have at least 20 Black people making over 50K-80K a year.

What I find interesting is a lot these Black workers have the postal service to take money out of their pay check for white charities like United Way, Salvation Army, and Red Cross.

We could see a big difference if these same Black workers would instead start having their money be donated into Black charities or causes.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Bruh

Not

Broke, they are

Much richer than

So you're saying that we should take dope nikkas in the strip club who have 130k more serious than these celebs that have 10 million? I don't take either of them that serious and I'm calling them out on it when the topic comes up same as the black church they want money from the communities but they're not willing to opening the gym for the youth or hold after school programs but they paying for the pastor to live in the town country club.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So you're saying that we should take dope nikkas in the strip club who have 130k more serious than these celebs that have 10 million? I don't take either of them that serious and I'm calling them out on it when the topic comes up same as the black church they want money from the communities but they're not willing to opening the gym for the youth or hold after school programs but they paying for the pastor to live in the town country club.

I'm saying local people (regardless of occupation or trade) should be taken into consideration for community building.

Not detached out the loop, non local, celebrities.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I'm saying local people (regardless of occupation or trade) should be taken into consideration for community building.

Not detached out the loop, non local, celebrities.

Right and celebrities have locations. It's a hood or black community in reach. I bet Mayweather attends a black church where is that church?

@Napoleon said
You can't ask entertainers to be taken seriously. They're employees.

Well, hell if I can't ask them to be taken serious I can't ask others who are also employees but not celebrities to be taken serious. Please don't say a dope boy, I lived that life and it's only so long you can do that. Like I said if people are going to do for the communities they are if not then they're not. ME I'M GOING TO DO MY THING and not wait on them. Yet, I can have an opinion and wonder why they don't feel the same way I do.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I don't expect him too, and it's not going to stop my grind because they don't. So, no excuse here.

I'm not sure if you read my post or not but I'm not waiting on Okra, Perry, or MJ.

You know I'm a big supporter of Tariq, I know Tariq feels the same way as the bold you texted. It's just that he went super hard for Mayweather, talking about he made his people millionaires that individual people lets put of for communities of people. You as well as I know Tariq isn't going to talk about celebrities unless they truly go overbroad c00nING like (Barkley) and I UNDERSTAND WHY.

The thing that bothers me about the concept of asking black celebrities for help is it takes the responsibility of fixing our communities off of ourselves. If Mayweather is gonna help, he's gonna help and if he's not, he's not. So for me, I'm not gonna worry about the "black elite" unless they're going out of their way to stop black progress (or super c00ning like them dudes standing behind Levi Petit).

IMO, there's enough of us working and middle class black people who say we care to fix any problem we have. But we're going to have to seriously sacrifice to make it happen.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Right and celebrities have locations. It's a hood or black community in reach. I bet Mayweather attends a black church where is that church?

I doubt he attends church.
And church is one of the primary reasons we are lost as a community.
And he is Money Mayweather........ He is past community , he is celebrity. He is hollywood and detached...

Once you reach that level -- You can only be expected to give back to Any community if you were already an activist ----------------- like Jim Brown, Muhammad Ali, etc.

If you're just a nikka that made a bunch of money, then you have zero obligation to anyone.

(the muthfakers struggling to build in the community are the ones that have the obligation - and they need to quit dissing strippers and drug dealers, etc and use them to help build. They need to quit dissing Muslims (most black americans do not like muslims) , because % wise black Muslims Are the builders in the communities, And they need to quit dividing themselves over bullshyt...... and also they need to QUIT WAITING for a savior ....... Weather its Oprah, Tyler fakkit Perry, or Jesus Crakker Christ)

peace.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I doubt he attends church.
And church is one of the primary reasons we are lost as a community.
And he is Money Mayweather........ He is past community , he is celebrity. He is hollywood and detached...

Once you reach that level -- You can only be expected to give back to Any community if you were already an activist ----------------- like Jim Brown, Muhammad Ali, etc.

If you're just a nikka that made a bunch of money, then you have zero obligation to anyone.

(the muthfakers struggling to build in the community are the ones that have the obligation - and they need to quit dissing strippers and drug dealers, etc and use them to help build. They need to quit dissing Muslims (most black americans do not like muslims) , because % wise black Muslims Are the builders in the communities, And they need to quit dividing themselves over bullshyt...... and also they need to QUIT WAITING for a savior ....... Weather its Oprah, Tyler fakkit Perry, or Jesus Crakker Christ)

peace.

That is the problem. They just don't give a fukk. Not enough people in black society give a fukk.