Tariq Nasheed UStream Show 5/3/2014

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why do you need a speaker you need to agree with ,why can't you just think for yourself?

I do however mess with some speakers.But being that some nikkas like you are far gone you wouldn't be in tuned with them.
Only an idiot equates listening to speakers, to not being able to think on your own, smh

:snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Why do you need a speaker you need to agree with ,why can't you just think for yourself?

I do however mess with some speakers.But being that some nikkas like you are far gone you wouldn't be in tuned with them.
Speakers like who? Stop stalling. You're already contradicting yourself.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Only an idiot equates listening to speakers, to not being able to think on your own, smh

:snoop:
NO dummy, made stupid statement and said what speaker do I listen to.

Where did I saw,listening to speakers is not listening to your own. My point is, why does me listening to some media personality ,validate me being up on social awareness.

If you cats endorse black scam artists like Tariq, its not even worth debating anything with you.
Speakers like who? Stop stalling. You're already contradicting yourself.

No it doesn't you geek ass nikka, I said its not necessary to mess with speakers to being able to think for youself.

You're interested in reaching out ,looking for inspiration from speakers who bump they gums ,which is why you fall for any ol crap.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Lol.... tariq is speaking against white supremacy and is pro black .... you haters are always speaking on him like homo e thugs, as if anything he says should offend you.
I listened to a few of his shows and if anything he says offends you , then that says more about you than him.

Idc what lames and crakkers have to say on any black personality. .... people critize assata Shakur and Patrice lumumba as well. So who is off limits from haters and crakkers??? Nobody is.

And if you haven't even listened to him then you sound like even more of an idiot, smh.. and you're more of a fakkit for hating.

I answered your question about the noi. You clearly don't understand why turning thousands of bruhs into gods means.

The fact that you're hating on tariq, hating on the noi, and are listening to "white" people shows who you really are.
No it doesn't bruh , the Nation of Islam killed Malcolm . Elijah Muhhamad has fondled and fukked on underage girls. He threw many people like Muhammad Ali under the bus. They even went against Khalid Abudl Muhhammad.

As far as Tariq , the dude has bashed other pro blacks and bashed the conscious community.He has bashed pimps and tried to take pimp material. The dude is a hypocrite and sheep like you line his pockets and make him richer.

Don't try to put me in fake category because I can spot the perps and fake nikkas in sheeps clothing.

Stop equating solid cats to others. Know the real from the fake.

They've sold out to the CAC Church of Scientology.:francis:

Good point and they have signed a treaty with Rockwell and the American Nazi party.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No it doesn't bruh , the Nation of Islam killed Malcolm . Elijah Muhhamad has fondled and fukked on underage girls. He threw many people like Muhammad Ali under the bus. They even went against Khalid Abudl Muhhammad.

As far as Tariq , the dude has bashed other pro blacks and bashed the conscious community.He has bashed pimps and tried to take pimp material. The dude is a hypocrite and sheep like you line his pockets and make him richer.

Don't try to put me in fake category because I can spot the perps and fake nikkas in sheeps clothing.

Stop equating solid cats to others. Know the real from the fake.

Who is a pro black tariq has bashed?

The gov and gov informants killed malcolm. ..... you sound like a damn fool.:wow:
Ntm , you diss the Noi because you're ignorant of what malcolm was like before the nation. You forgot who empowered dr. Khalid muhammad and muhammad ali. You're starting to sound like an agent.:francis:

Why are you worried about what other men do w their dikks, fakkit??:scust:

And Tariq is rich? How rich? since you know so much about him, being obsessed w his dikk N all. Why does a black man have money offend you:what:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Who is a pro black tariq has bashed?

The gov and gov informants killed malcolm. ..... you sound like a damn fool.:wow:
Ntm , you diss the Noi because you're ignorant of what malcolm was like before the nation. You forgot who empowered dr. Khalid muhammad and muhammad ali. You're starting to sound like an agent.:francis:

Why are you worried about what other men do w their dikks, fakkit??:scust:

And Tariq is rich? How rich? since you know so much about him, being obsessed w his dikk N all. Why does a black man have money offend you:what:

WTF you talking about informants that killed Malcolm. NOI was threatening his family and chastising him.
Khalid Muhammad gave the NOI strength not the other way around.

Like I said you bytch the cheese on the trap, this is why we can't go anywhere cause you nikkas fall for any ol thang.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Hagan

I said make Tairq richer, don't know how much he is holding but he is just like these other internet personalities going from relationship counseling/Pick Up Artists to pro black fakery taking misinformed brothas and sistas pennies.

I didn't make mention of his dikk ,you did buddy, don't drag me down with your shenanigans.lol

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
WTF you talking about informants that killed Malcolm. NOI was threatening his family and chastising him.
Khalid Muhammad gave the NOI strength not the other way around.

Like I said you bytch the cheese on the trap, this is why we can't go anywhere cause you nikkas fall for any ol thang.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Hagan

I said make Tairq richer, don't know how much he is holding but he is just like these other internet personalities going from relationship counseling/Pick Up Artists to pro black fakery taking misinformed brothas and sistas pennies.

I didn't make mention of his dikk ,you did buddy, don't drag me down with your shenanigans.lol
You believe the people who killed malcolm and his personal assistant weren't gov agents. Enough said .

FYI muhammad ali was on his way to being worst than Floyd mayweather before he got the knowledge.

FYI Dr. Khalid muhammad was a Christian preacher and college student c00n before he was down w the Noi. He was a swaggless corny nikka named harrod... Farrakhan made him a outspoken militant pro black down for black Men women... then made him take the name Kahlid after Muhammad of Arabias general of armies. He was trained by the noi in debate and public speaking and made national spokesman.... aka he was given the power though all gods have it in them already.

You are igorant as shyt and spend too much time hating on black meN who speak about black community building

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
You believe the people who killed malcolm and his personal assistant weren't gov agents. Enough said .

FYI muhammad ali was on his way to being worst than Floyd mayweather before he got the knowledge.

FYI Dr. Khalid muhammad was a Christian preacher and college student c00n before he was down w the Noi. He was a swaggless corny nikka named harrod... Farrakhan made him a outspoken militant pro black down for black Men women... then made him take the name Kahlid after Muhammad of Arabias general of armies. He was trained by the noi in debate and public speaking and made national spokesman.... aka he was given the power though all gods have it in them already.

You are igorant as shyt and spend too much time hating on black meN who speak about black community building

Your sheep nikka. You the typical nikka following these organizations who have been doing nada. Time to move on , no need to argue with you. Cause your ass is going to be another stat, grumbling on about shyt,when you support these same fake groups.You still haven't named why the NOI is so important therefore I will not waste my time with you.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Your sheep nikka. You the typical nikka following these organizations who have been doing nada. Time to move on , no need to argue with you. Cause your ass is going to be another stat, grumbling on about shyt,when you support these same fake groups.You still haven't named why the NOI is so important therefore I will not waste my time with you.
I dont follow and am not a part of any organization:yeshrug:

I just support positive black groups and people:blessed:

You haven't discounted anything I said:smugfavre:

And you sound like a hater:scust: