Tariq Nasheed UStream Show 5/3/2014

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Edit this post and do it again. It was Trash.

Stop sucking dikk , you know its true.Only online fanatics like you who need a role model think of homeboy as something bigger than he is.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Stop sucking dikk , you know its true.Only online fanatics like you who need a role model think of homeboy as something bigger than he is.
I dont know what you're talking about. You probably listen to him more then anyone in here fakkit. For someone who doesnt listen to him at all, you talk about him too much.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
I dont know what you're talking about. You probably listen to him more then anyone in here fakkit. For someone who doesnt listen to him at all, you talk about him too much.

Does that even make sense?Why would I listen to him when I picked up on his high pitched tone voice and goofy ass demeanor.I been ignored all his fruity ass podcasts.

You guys constantly cheerlead for this dude who has been doing webcams for the past 9 or 10 years. Grow up.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You and the haters seem to listen to him non stop.... most of us don't even know wtf you're even talking about half the time.

He's not trying to be malcolm x, so youre really showing maddd homoagressive untones towards dude .

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
You and the haters seem to listen to him non stop.... most of us don't even know wtf you're even talking about half the time.

He's not trying to be malcolm x, so youre really showing maddd homoagressive untones towards dude .

Another fixation proven. You going to answer my question on what the Nation of Islam has done?

I don't listen to that fool, do you have any proof I do? Many people have clowned Tariq,including internet personalities(black or white).

But you guys are the sheep and would fall for anything that is on the internet or the media. You really have no brain of your own.

Tariq has been putting out fake pro black shyt, so yes he is on that fake pro black bullshyt and is likening himself to Malcolm X. Dont play games,stop dikk riding and deal with facts.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Man, I remember I was playing a Tariq podcast for some dudes at the Barber shop and to nikkas probably around 40 started saying "Man why you listening to this hate talk" sad part is it was Establishing a code.

The shyt really is mind boggling breh :mindblown:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Good point. I'm brand new at this barbershop, just feeling the vibe out at this point. I actually hope to eventually work with the barbershop to do some free things for the community.
In my social circle I talk about this stuff all day everyday. I think I might have even alienated some friends bc of it :yeshrug:

The group I'm a member of was started by barbers and we hold the meetings in the barbershop.

I'm not sure what you're experience is when it comes to organizing but it takes someone who knows how to effectively lead and was something I wasn't prepared for when I started working with certain groups.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Does that even make sense?Why would I listen to him when I picked up on his high pitched tone voice and goofy ass demeanor.I been ignored all his fruity ass podcasts.

You guys constantly cheerlead for this dude who has been doing webcams for the past 9 or 10 years. Grow up.
No no one constantly cheers for him but you are constantly trying to convince people that listen to him not to listen to him, like a female. Youre one of the few people that wastes time doing this. I remember clashing with you on the same subject many months ago. Youre a disgruntled fan.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
No no one constantly cheers for him but you are constantly trying to convince people that listen to him not to listen to him, like a female. Youre one of the few people that wastes time doing this. I remember clashing with you on the same subject many months ago. Youre a disgruntled fan.

You were defending him like a little side bytch months ago,thats why I checked you on it. You also talked about Jason Black sounding gay,well Tariq with all that lip smacking and high pitched bytch shyt ,looks like a fruitcake to me as well. The other problem is , if you disgree with dudes like him or the Nation of Islam you get labeled a c00n, as if these dudes have done something major or that great.smh

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You were defending him like a little side bytch months ago,thats why I checked you on it. You also talked about Jason Black sounding gay,well Tariq with all that lip smacking and high pitched bytch shyt ,looks like a fruitcake to me as well. The other problem is , if you disgree with dudes like him or the Nation of Islam you get labeled a c00n, as if these dudes have done something major or that great.smh
What speaker do you agree with ?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Another fixation proven. You going to answer my question on what the Nation of Islam has done?

I don't listen to that fool, do you have any proof I do? Many people have clowned Tariq,including internet personalities(black or white).

But you guys are the sheep and would fall for anything that is on the internet or the media. You really have no brain of your own.

Tariq has been putting out fake pro black shyt, so yes he is on that fake pro black bullshyt and is likening himself to Malcolm X. Dont play games,stop dikk riding and deal with facts.
Lol.... tariq is speaking against white supremacy and is pro black .... you haters are always speaking on him like homo e thugs, as if anything he says should offend you.
I listened to a few of his shows and if anything he says offends you , then that says more about you than him.

Idc what lames and crakkers have to say on any black personality. .... people critize assata Shakur and Patrice lumumba as well. So who is off limits from haters and crakkers??? Nobody is.

And if you haven't even listened to him then you sound like even more of an idiot, smh.. and you're more of a fakkit for hating.

I answered your question about the noi. You clearly don't understand why turning thousands of bruhs into gods means.

The fact that you're hating on tariq, hating on the noi, and are listening to "white" people shows who you really are.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
What speaker do you agree with ?

Why do you need a speaker you need to agree with ,why can't you just think for yourself?

I do however mess with some speakers.But being that some nikkas like you are far gone you wouldn't be in tuned with them.