Tariq Nasheed Tries To Justify 16 Year Old innocent Black Kid getting shot in the head ..

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
His a cult leader, I expect nothing less.

Who I really feel sorry for are his followers, they really believe this guy will bring change and add value to their lives. Whatever he says is gospel, and in the end, it will backfire on him.
Dudes think putting on suit and moving like racist white people is going to bring them and other black people success in America :childplease:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The whole "zaddy" thing was uncalled for and it shouldnt have been mentioned. I mean why even mention that he is from a "immigrant Liberian family". This young brotha got shot in the head and this is what he says..disgusting

I really can't stand ignorant people
He's saying the family needs to show a little more rage over the fact that their son just got shot by some racist piece of sh1t

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It's funny too, because if you look at the general history of Africa, it was ALWAYS ethnicity/tribe over race. They had no concept of "blackness".

"I'm not Black, I'm Hausa."
"Me no black, I'm Tutsi"
In all fairness, this was perpetrated by Beligum playing a wicked game

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
The comments under his post is bad. I never thought I'd see that from my people, especially in circumstances like this. We can discuss and debate our differences but to wash your hands because the kid is not FBA or a family member is with a white man has really shown how poisonous we have allowed ourselves to become toward one another.

That kid didn't get shot in the head because he was Liberian-American, he got shot because he was Black.
Yeahhhh to look past the truth to speak on bull shut is way worse , sad shyt bro

Daps
That's what you yourselves say! jesus christ some of you are worse than crakkkas when it comes to taking responsibility for your behaviors. now you wanna hide behind language.
How does Identifying as your nationality or ethnicity mean you're unaware of your race?
Am I wrong tho? There is no objective definition of blackness in any part of Africa. Even to this day, it's tribe over race. No self awareness

"The first time I pondered this thought, I was living in Zanzibar, Tanzania. The name Zanzibar is said to translate to “land of the Blacks” in Arabic. But no Zenji (or Zanzibar native) I’ve met thinks of themselves as Black. If they lived in the U.S., they would likely be labeled as Black, but generally speaking, the Zenjis I’ve interacted with claim Swahili as an identifier."

"Having lived in East Africa for two years, I have come to realize that many Africans define themselves by their tribe, clan, nationality, and religion. They have such pride rooted in their names which help to validate who they are and where they belong. Realizing this, I have struggled to think about how I want to define myself. While living in Uganda, I was often asked, “What tribe are you?” and it doesn’t feel right to say “Black.” I typically respond, “I’m Black American or African American.” If I say that I’m American, they usually fill in the blanks for me. “So, does that mean you are nikka?” or “You are negro!”

Yes you're wrong. As for your example, he's a black person in SSA, of course race would be last on the totem pole of identifiers - doesn't mean we're unaware of race. I'm Ghanaian and we call each other black all the time.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Still fukked up due to the timing
But Tariq would have been less controversial if he used the opportunity to highlight how white supremacy views ALL black people. So many Africans be on some bootstrap , “we have better family units”, “we have more degrees and highest immigrant income” shyt as if that matters to white people

I got a better idea...Lets focus on condemning the killer....does that sound right?

This thread has truly humbled me. I totally accept the fact now that Tariq Nasheeds fans are all sick paranoid schizophrenic psychopaths.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
This.

Tariq wasn't justifing sh*t. Yall dudes just be making sh*t up.

Yeah guys he wasn't justifying it, he's just devaluing the victim on the merit of his ethnic background and the completely irrelevant romantic life of his aunt. He wasn't justifying shyt you fukkin liars. Making up shyt on big brother Flex, the angel!

Tariq is cult status now. His followers and anyone rocking these hashtags are completely nuts.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
The whole "zaddy" thing was uncalled for and it shouldnt have been mentioned. I mean why even mention that he is from a "immigrant Liberian family". This young brotha got shot in the head and this is what he says..disgusting

I really can't stand ignorant people
Reason number 1, million and one why I said what I said in the Latin thread. This fukking idiot had to put in an immigrant Liberian family for what? White Zaddy, for what? But hey though, everybody keep on Twerking, keep on having these diaspora wars, keep on having these gender wars. We’re really getting far.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
If he’s calling out white worship he should look closer to his own family..

And in this case why can’t he just stick on topic and just condemn the white supremacist and move on, you’re not a fool, you know the wording is the way it is for a reason.

If dating interaccially equates to white worshipping then he would have the same smoke for his sister and father in law.
This thread was very enlightening. Had to update my ignore list. It’s best to do the same.