Tariq Nasheed Tries To Justify 16 Year Old innocent Black Kid getting shot in the head ..

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
While it's tacky and completely unrelated to mention who the kid's aunt is dating, Tariq does not attempt to justify the kid being shot.

:francis:
Saying that you feel bad this kid was shot but he also doesn’t deserve our help or support because his aunt likes white men is basically justifying the situation.

He further went on to say because he’s African, his family didn’t have sense enough to not have him outside. He’s absolutely blaming the victim and justifying him being shot based on his lineage.

Interesting you’d choose to cape for Tariq in this situation seeing as you are so against black people being shot, supposedly

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Let’s not play obtuse here. Tariq is dehumanizing the child and his awful situation by bringing up unrelated points about his nationality and who his Aunt is dating, because he knows his fan base is a collection of miserable, racist mental midgets. It’s no different than when white people bring up that a black victim smoked weed or whatever. It’s intentional degradation: “oh you think this person is a victim, well hear this…” Make no mistake about it, Tariq fans are enjoying the pain the child and his family are experiencing.

Tariq is always making these vague accusations and allusions about all Africans dismissing racism, or supporting racists. Only mainstream figures I see doing just that are his conservative buddies like Candace Owens, Brandon Tatum, the Hodge twins, larrry elder, etc
Repped. He know what the fukk he was doing and anybody that can’t see that is as stupid as he is.

Last edited:

Studious one

Daps
I got a better idea...Lets focus on condemning the killer....does that sound right?

This thread has truly humbled me. I totally accept the fact now that Tariq Nasheeds fans are all sick paranoid schizophrenic psychopaths.
Just update your ignore list and keep on moving. A truly enlightening thread, indeed.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
It's funny too, because if you look at the general history of Africa, it was ALWAYS ethnicity/tribe over race. They had no concept of "blackness".

"I'm not Black, I'm Hausa."
"Me no black, I'm Tutsi"
THAT'S ALL THEY FUCCIN KNOW!!!! This is problem other people have with Americans. You think the whole world is suppose to think like Americans but it doesn't work that. Don't you understand there a people there who've SEEN a foreigner in real life? Doesn't that cross you mind? No. I know it doesn't.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Saying that you feel bad this kid was shot but he also doesn’t deserve our help or support because his aunt likes white men is basically justifying the situation.

He further went on to say because he’s African, his family didn’t have sense enough to not have him outside. He’s absolutely blaming the victim and justifying him being shot based on his lineage.

Interesting you’d choose to cape for Tariq in this situation seeing as you are so against black people being shot, supposedly

I'm not caping for Tariq. I'm saying that Tariq isn't justifying the kid being shot. The basis of my comment is in words meaning things. Tariq is grifting and sewing division but we can acknowledge that while being rooted in reality.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
This kinda reminds me of when the media was circulating how Trayvon Martin had "burglary tools" (screwdriver) in his locker... 3.5 hours away.
I'm not caping for Tariq. I'm saying that Tariq isn't justifying the kid being shot. The basis of my comment is in words meaning things. Tariq is grifting and sewing division but we can acknowledge that while being rooted in reality.
:comeon: ya'll are giving him more grace than i've ever seen with stupid shyt like Burna Boy winning a BET Award, but when his mama accepted the award she said "we're all Africans"

Internet Ass Muhfukkas will raise HELL over something like that :angry:-- but let Tariq show his ass and brehs are digging into their cac logic bag for any red herring they can find...
  • I mean it wasn't right to say :upsetfavre:
  • The timing and tact was off :ld:
  • We can acknowledge that while being rooted in reality :upsetfavre:
  • Next up: How do we put this behind us? :ld:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
This kinda reminds me of when the media was circulating how Trayvon Martin had "burglary tools" (screwdriver) in his locker... 3.5 hours away.

:comeon: ya'll are giving him more grace than i've ever seen with stupid shyt like Burna Boy winning a BET Award, but when his mama accepted the award she said "we're all Africans"

Internet Ass Muhfukkas will raise HELL over something like that :angry:-- but let Tariq show his ass and brehs are digging into their cac logic bag for any red herring they can find...
  • I mean it wasn't right to say :upsetfavre:
  • The timing and tact was off :ld:
  • We can acknowledge that while being rooted in reality :upsetfavre:
  • Next up: How do we put this behind us? :ld:

How about we try a different approach and lay out exactly how Tariq is justifying the shooting, I'll share his full comment here:

A teen from a Liberian immigrant family named Ralph Yarl was shot and injured by a suspected white supremacist after the kid went to the wrong house. His aunt started a gofundme. I'm sending prayers for recovery to the family..But there is too much zaddy worship from the family

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Another Tariq tweet I would have never seen if not for the 23874528345th hate thread. Well on his way to a plat, and people in here fighting. If you hate him so much, why highlight him?
because this one was a new low, even for tariq. i've been somewhat ambivalent about him for years, but he has been getting so bad that now he is actively a problem

Studious one

Daps
I really had more faith in you. You seem like a very open minded,introspective brother. He didn’t have to come right out and say it because he knew that the dumb ass reader would put two and two together, hence the replies. i’m taking a break from this place. It’s just too toxic. I will say it again, as I’ve said before: anyone, regardless of color, that disrespects any Black people in any sort of way, could go fukk themselves and die the most brutal, fukking death. I don’t give a fukk where a black person is from, I will never side with any fukking supremacist views against my people. fukk that bytch and fukk anyone else that agrees with him :pacspit:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
because this one was a new low, even for tariq. i've been somewhat ambivalent about him for years, but he has been getting so bad that now he is actively a problem

Until the next hate thread. Keep falling for it if you want. :yeshrug:
The point behind the delivery (ugly as it may be) was made already, but if you choose to be mad, that's up to you. Like I said, on the way to plat :francis:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
How about we try a different approach and lay out exactly how Tariq is justifying the shooting, I'll share his full comment here:
This isn't court of law. He's not being called charged for (verbatim) trying to "justify" him being shot. That's OP's wording anyway. He's being called out for injecting diaspora bullshyt into a kid being shot in the head. Skip over the red herring and get to the gaslighting.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I really had more faith in you. You seem like a very open minded,introspective brother. He didn’t have to come right out and say it because he knew that the dumb ass reader would put two and two together, hence the replies. i’m taking a break from this place. It’s just too toxic. I will say it again, as I’ve said before: anyone, regardless of color, that disrespects any Black people in any sort of way, could go fukk themselves and die the most brutal, fukking death. I don’t give a fukk where a black person is from, I will never side with any fukking supremacist views against my people. fukk that bytch and fukk anyone else that agrees with him :pacspit:

Fam, I'm not siding with Tariq or agreeing with him. I don't respect him highlighting the aunt's dating preference and distracting from the fact that her nephew was shot. I think it's disgusting and he should be condemned for it. Pointing out that the victim's aunt is dating a white man is dumb and very characteristic of who Tariq is. Is it justifying the kid being shot, I don't think so.

:hubie: