Tariq Nasheed Tries To Justify 16 Year Old innocent Black Kid getting shot in the head ..

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Tariq was on the path to becoming a new civil rights leader in 2011-2015. Now he’s Alex Jones status. You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain
full
Nikka went full agent after the SWAT dropped by his spot

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Its relevant because we have seen black americans rally support for a harmed black immigrant only for them and their family to turn around and tell us to calm down and forgive while they accept money to say they forgive the racists for harming them.

It is time for Liberian immigrants in america to stand up against racism in this case before calling on us to fight for justice on their behalf. the track record shows black immigrants betraying our support and protests. folding to money cashing in on their harmed loved one rather than continually fighting for justice against racism here.

The purpose of this thread is to pretend Tariq is coming out of left field before anyone takes a good look at what he actually said. Weak attempts at villainizing wont work but its been tried since before 2016. the lazy tactics on thekooni.com remain the same.

facts. but the purposed of the coli-nized.com is to gaslight all day but watch how i work though...

fba ados stomped HARD for my fellow st. lucian botham jean (murdered by officer amber guyger) in 2019, remember?

what did his brother brandt do in the courtroom in front of the world? :jbhmm: what did his parents do? :jbhmm:

THAT is tariq's point and they know it

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
ADOS ≠ FBA
ADOS: "ADOS is a lineage"

FBA: "FBA is a lineage"

But ADOS ≠ FBA :dead: I'm not even denying that this is what they say but the fukkery has gotten laughable at this point. They wanna represent all of us while denying each other. The people actually talking in these weird ass acronyms but insist people that don't fukk with it or even know what they're is talking about are still "ADOS/FBA"

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

But ADOS ≠ FBA :dead: I'm not even denying that this is what they say but the fukkery has gotten laughable at this point. They wanna represent all of us while denying each other. The people actually talking in these weird ass acronyms but insist people that don't fukk with it or even know what they're is talking about are still "ADOS/FBA"
ADOS ≠ FBA

One was started by a dyke the other a faq, the only difference

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe what he's trying to say is

It's not that different than a black man getting called the n word, being mad then going home to his white wife.

If she's choosing to be with him, then he can use his resources, his white friends, his white media appeal, his white contacts and white tears to bring justice to light. There's no confirmation that she's dating a white man or married to a white man or even likes white men like the picture suggests but if that's the case than they can fight along side her.

There's no reason it can't be us and them together. It's time to see what her dating prospects can bring her other than dikk and food.

Hes just saying and alluding to shyt that shouldn't be said right at this moment, the wound is too fresh, too open.

That's just my opinion.

The kid lives with his parents dummy. Not the aunt. She just brought awareness to the situation on social media. Other than that the kids Aunt has absolutely nothing to do with this situation. What does who she dates have to do with anything relevant to the kid and what happened?

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
facts. but the purposed of the coli-nized.com is to gaslight all day but watch how i work though...

fba ados stomped HARD for my fellow st. lucian botham jean (murdered by officer amber guyger) in 2019, remember?

what did his brother brandt do in the courtroom in front of the world? :jbhmm: what did his parents do? :jbhmm:

THAT is tariq's point and they know it
The kids parents are both black africans. Who is his aunt dates has about as much to do with this situation as Tariqs white mother in law.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

One was started by a dyke the other a faq, the only difference

All I'm saying is that one leader is more extreme/inflammatory than the other. Yvette/Tone would never post anything like this.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Imagine an “immigrant” posting anything remotely close to what he said and it would a line of people talking about “see they hate us”.

He did this with the cops who killed the black man in Memphis. He did this with the lady in NY who got beat up and bitten because she wouldn’t give a man her number.

Both incidents there was no “immigrant” involved in the crime.

He literally is using “Birth of a Nation” style propaganda to defile the image of black “immigrants”.

The truth is ADOS have ALWAYS disliked the black diaspora. They are gas lighting with the “they call us all akata” talk.
I’ve seen worst coming from immigrants directed at me :unimpressed:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The kid lives with his parents dummy. Not the aunt. She just brought awareness to the situation on social media. Other than that the kids Aunt has absolutely nothing to do with this situation. What does who she dates have to do with anything relevant to the kid and what happened?

I don't know about Nigerians. But if someone in my family gets shot. It's a family affair. Every grandparent, uncle, aunt, brother, sister, niece, nephew, husband, wife is down to ride and riding out. Thats just my situation. If it ain't yours, cool.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
All I'm saying is that one leader is more extreme/inflammatory than the other. Yvette/Tone would never post anything like this.
Nah that wouldn't but that doesn't give them a pass (for me at least) on being the people that started this kinda dumbass discourse.

Just one example: they had folks protesting in screenings a movie none of the people were interested in cause the lady playing Harriet Tubman isn't "ADOS". The muhfukkas PAID to go and sat thru the movie just to "protest" the Q&A :what: You know what, another: They had people piling on Naomi Campbell's IG cause she captioned a photo with Quincy Jones and Nelson Mandela saying Black History is fore everyone :mjlol: The people serious about reparations

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah that wouldn't but that doesn't give them a pass (for me at least) on being the people that started this kinda dumbass discourse.

Just one example: they had folks protesting in screenings a movie none of the people were interested in cause the lady playing Harriet Tubman isn't "ADOS". The muhfukkas PAID to go and sat thru the movie just to "protest" the Q&A :what: You know what, another: They had people piling on Naomi Campbell's IG cause she captioned a photo with Quincy Jones and Nelson Mandela saying Black History is fore everyone :mjlol: The people serious about reparations
Its funny because years ago they found Yvette and Boyce getting paid by a conservative think tank and their followers act like nothing happened. Again this discourse in itself is some COINTEL shyt from the 60s just remixed.

Last edited: