Tariq Nasheed Tries To Justify 16 Year Old innocent Black Kid getting shot in the head ..

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
This isn't court of law. He's not being called charged for (verbatim) trying to "justify" him being shot. That's OP's wording anyway. He's being called out for injecting diaspora bullshyt into a kid being shot in the head. Skip over the red herring and get to the gaslighting.

I think it's disgusting that he's using this as an opportunity to grift. I have no issue with that critique.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I think it's disgusting that he's using this as an opportunity to grift. I have no issue with that critique.
Well since we're being specific, I'd say he's using this as an opportunity to signal boost "FBA ™️ " which converts and/or stimulates fans for engagement... which insures an audience to grift-- but this itself isn't grifting. Rooted in reality and all.

But I gotcha now, it's disgusting and deserves critique. Just not as much as OP labeling it wrong.
gotcha-funny.gif

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I really had more faith in you. You seem like a very open minded,introspective brother. He didn’t have to come right out and say it because he knew that the dumb ass reader would put two and two together, hence the replies. i’m taking a break from this place. It’s just too toxic. I will say it again, as I’ve said before: anyone, regardless of color, that disrespects any Black people in any sort of way, could go fukk themselves and die the most brutal, fukking death. I don’t give a fukk where a black person is from, I will never side with any fukking supremacist views against my people. fukk that bytch and fukk anyone else that agrees with him :pacspit:

Real pro-black people like me and you are a dieing breed my friend. This sorry ass generation will give you a billion reasons why black people deep down are actually conservative bootlickers rather than rebeles and revolutionaries of equality, why we should be rooting for the continued dominance of cac first world countries rather than Africa, and why Trump and Republicans are secretly better for black people than leftists and Democrats.

I just can't be bothered to argue with these fukkers no more. They are nuts and firmly dedicated to being as deep on the wrong side of history as possible--and with pride--as long as it feeds whatever desperate need they have to feel important, significant, needed and envied by others.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
How about we try a different approach and lay out exactly how Tariq is justifying the shooting, I'll share his full comment here:

Lemme break it down for you.

He has a history of ani black immigration views. He highlighted that part first. Then he said his aunt started a gofundme. He’s implying that black immigrant, which he always shows hate for, is trying to get money and help from everybody. He then said right after he’s sending his prayers. Meaning “you ain’t getting shyt from me”. It’s a Twitter slang to dismiss a serious cause. “Thoughts and prayers”, which came from Republicans saying this over and over after every mass shooting as a way to downplay and dismiss the situation while they have the power to actually do something about it.

Then Tariq mentioned his family having interracial relationships. It’s a red flag in the black community lately when you’re exposed as having interracial relationships. You’re seen as a divest or and not “our people”.

If you still don’t get it, you chose not to, fam. I hope this never happens to anybody you know or care for where a troll does this for views and clicks.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Lemme break it down for you.

He has a history of ani black immigration views. He highlighted that part first. Then he said his aunt started a gofundme. He’s implying that black immigrant, which he always shows hate for, is trying to get money and help from everybody. He then said right after he’s sending his prayers. Meaning “you ain’t getting shyt from me”. It’s a Twitter slang to dismiss a serious cause. “Thoughts and prayers”, which came from Republicans saying this over and over after every mass shooting as a way to downplay and dismiss the situation while they have the power to actually do something about it.

Then Tariq mentioned his family having interracial relationships. It’s a red flag in the black community lately when you’re exposed as having interracial relationships. You’re seen as a divest or and not “our people”.

If you still don’t get it, you chose not to, fam. I hope this never happens to anybody you know or care for where a troll does this for views and clicks.

Your breakdown covers him using the aunt's relationship to further a racial divide for personal gain. That part isn't up for debate here, I understand that issue and agree that it is disgusting.

I'm speaking to a very specific claim that the OP made: "Tariq Nasheed tries to justify 16 year old innocent Black kid getting shot".

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didn’t justify anything. He just unnecessarily added a bunch of irrelevant shyt.

Facts, Tariq didn't justify anything...but we know under the system of white supremacy if a black person ain't condoning it, they're justifying it (even if it's not Tariq's intentions)

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
When it comes to Tariq, I’m neutral and call out his bullshyt. I’m trying to find the part where he “justifies” this child being shot. Calling out white worship and putting cacs on a pedestal does not equate to that.
:unimpressed:

Matter of fact… Neg and 1 star.
What does his Aunt’s love life have to do with him being shot? :unimpressed::camby: