Tariq Nasheed Tries To Justify 16 Year Old innocent Black Kid getting shot in the head ..

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So was my brother. That's different since the military sent his parents over there.

People in Liberia may be too admixed with other African ethnic groups at this point in their history.

Black Americans are largely Black American ethnicly.

Quit clutching at straws and just admit the primary difference is Africans have no European blood :pachaha:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I already mentioned that.
And listen to the inplications of what you're saying. So one couple could be FBA as long as they have one FBA parent iIf they were sent abroad BY THE US GOVERNMENT. so essentially they have to be an literal agent of white supremacy to benefit from said lineage.
There was an actual FBA CIA agent in Uganda who was married to another FBA and had a kid in Africa and no one is questioning their lineage

Biden was trying to make him the Head of CIA but he recieved pushback

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
To save the Mods some time I would bush any thread other than the official Tariq thread and be done with it.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
The whole "zaddy" thing was uncalled for and it shouldnt have been mentioned. I mean why even mention that he is from a "immigrant Liberian family". This young brotha got shot in the head and this is what he says..disgusting

I really can't stand ignorant people
Especially since he doesn't like people mentioning his half white wife Peanut came out the white vagina of his ugly ass mother in law.