Tariq Nasheed Tries To Justify 16 Year Old innocent Black Kid getting shot in the head ..

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
If he’s calling out white worship he should look closer to his own family..

And in this case why can’t he just stick on topic and just condemn the white supremacist and move on, you’re not a fool, you know the wording is the way it is for a reason.

Scumbag move. Yes, of course.

Justifying the child being shot. No, not true.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Where did he justify it? Some of y’all have the reading comprehension of a special ed 3rd grader

Oh, OP and the few other morons in the thread know what they’re doing. He’ll get his platinum thread while starting a Diaspora battle. That was his intention. He was successful.
:yeshrug:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The comments under his post is bad. I never thought I'd see that from my people, especially in circumstances like this. We can discuss and debate our differences but to wash your hands because the kid is not FBA or a family member is with a white man has really shown how poisonous we have allowed ourselves to become toward one another.

That kid didn't get shot in the head because he was Liberian-American, he got shot because he was Black.
How could you not? He has spent years dividing black folks

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe what he's trying to say is

It's not that different than a black man getting called the n word, being mad then going home to his white wife.

If she's choosing to be with him, then he can use his resources, his white friends, his white media appeal, his white contacts and white tears to bring justice to light. There's no confirmation that she's dating a white man or married to a white man or even likes white men like the picture suggests but if that's the case than they can fight along side her.

There's no reason it can't be us and them together. It's time to see what her dating prospects can bring her other than dikk and food.

Hes just saying and alluding to shyt that shouldn't be said right at this moment, the wound is too fresh, too open.

That's just my opinion.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Imagine an “immigrant” posting anything remotely close to what he said and it would a line of people talking about “see they hate us”.

He did this with the cops who killed the black man in Memphis. He did this with the lady in NY who got beat up and bitten because she wouldn’t give a man her number.

Both incidents there was no “immigrant” involved in the crime.

He literally is using “Birth of a Nation” style propaganda to defile the image of black “immigrants”.

The truth is ADOS have ALWAYS disliked the black diaspora. They are gas lighting with the “they call us all akata” talk.
Aframs have shown more love to the diaspora, than it has for us.
If anything we like the diaspora "too much"

As a group we are dumb enough to forgo an ethnic identity to save blanket blackness. Those days are numbered though

who else is doing that

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
"But there is too much zaddy worship from the family"....proceeds to post a single photo.

How exactly did he find that photo? :patrice:

Also, didn't someone on Twitter or here make a post about Tariq's sister being married to a white man/Mexican? Maybe I'm confused with someone else :patrice:

What’s funny is I’m pretty sure Tariq sister is married to a Mexican man:russ:
:ohhh: