Tariq Nasheed Tries To Justify 16 Year Old innocent Black Kid getting shot in the head ..

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
The laziness of the smear thread title and the fake outrage toward Tariq reveals how bad immigrants are Panicking about black americans letting them fight their own battles now.

Interesting how during Jim crow era we didn't send shaming messages toward the rest of the black diaspora to come and help us. We instead found our pairs of nuts and fought.

While it's tacky and completely unrelated to mention who the kid's aunt is dating, Tariq does not attempt to justify the kid being shot.

:francis:
This seems to be the main issue.

OP @Roger king update the title to clarify that the kid was shot in the head and Tariq is bringing attention to his ethnicity and who his auntie is fukkin

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
I really wonder what his wife and the rest of his family think of him when they see the shyt he posts online :jbhmm:

they're probably cool with it as long as he slides them some of that pro-black ADOS money to them :manny:

Fa5iS4hXEAAJeV6.jpg

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The laziness of the smear thread title and the fake outrage toward Tariq reveals how bad immigrants are Panicking about black americans letting them fight their own battles now.

Interesting how during Jim crow era we didn't send shaming messages toward the rest of the black diaspora to come and help us. We instead found our pairs of nuts and fought.
You're talking about laziness then falling back on this tired ass trope? I'm a Black American or "FBA" and I think Tariq and his followers are fukking idiots who add absolutely nothing of value to any discourse.

Tariq is the Black Mike Cernovich - a worthless provocateur who's only out to enrich himself, and his fans too stupid to see it.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Its relevant because we have seen black americans rally support for a harmed black immigrant only for them and their family to turn around and tell us to calm down and forgive while they accept money to say they forgive the racists for harming them.

It is time for Liberian immigrants in america to stand up against racism in this case before calling on us to fight for justice on their behalf. the track record shows black immigrants betraying our support and protests. folding to money cashing in on their harmed loved one rather than continually fighting for justice against racism here.

The purpose of this thread is to pretend Tariq is coming out of left field before anyone takes a good look at what he actually said. Weak attempts at villainizing wont work but its been tried since before 2016. the lazy tactics on thekooni.com remain the same.

Other than the botham jean family, is there any other examples of this? You mentioned it's a track record of black immigrants doing this

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Aframs have shown more love to the diaspora, than it has for us.
If anything we like the diaspora "too much"

As a group we are dumb enough to forgo an ethnic identity to save blanket blackness. Those days are numbered though

who else is doing that
It's funny too, because if you look at the general history of Africa, it was ALWAYS ethnicity/tribe over race. They had no concept of "blackness".

"I'm not Black, I'm Hausa."
"Me no black, I'm Tutsi"

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There's no justification there. That's incorrect OP. Him bringing up their nationality has nothing to do with this. He could've kept and the zaddy shyt. Not the place nor time..

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
It's funny too, because if you look at the general history of Africa, it was ALWAYS ethnicity/tribe over race. They had no concept of "blackness".

"I'm not Black, I'm Hausa."
"Me no black, I'm Tutsi"
still is too.

all you have to do is go into some of the other threads and read what they say to each other. like the thread about the elections in Nigeria. i read those threads and just shake my head when I read what some of those same dudes have to say in threads about ADOS/FBA and Tariq. it's like they have no self-awareness at all.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
While it's tacky and completely unrelated to mention who the kid's aunt is dating, Tariq does not attempt to justify the kid being shot.

:francis:
Let’s not play obtuse here. Tariq is dehumanizing the child and his awful situation by bringing up unrelated points about his nationality and who his Aunt is dating, because he knows his fan base is a collection of miserable, racist mental midgets. It’s no different than when white people bring up that a black victim smoked weed or whatever. It’s intentional degradation: “oh you think this person is a victim, well hear this…” Make no mistake about it, Tariq fans are enjoying the pain the child and his family are experiencing.

Tariq is always making these vague accusations and allusions about all Africans dismissing racism, or supporting racists. Only mainstream figures I see doing just that are his conservative buddies like Candace Owens, Brandon Tatum, the Hodge twins, larrry elder, etc

Last edited: