Tariq Nasheed Tries To Justify 16 Year Old innocent Black Kid getting shot in the head ..

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
The whole "zaddy" thing was uncalled for and it shouldnt have been mentioned. I mean why even mention that he is from a "immigrant Liberian family". This young brotha got shot in the head and this is what he says..disgusting

I really can't stand ignorant people

Its relevant because we have seen black americans rally support for a harmed black immigrant only for them and their family to turn around and tell us to calm down and forgive while they accept money to say they forgive the racists for harming them.

It is time for Liberian immigrants in america to stand up against racism in this case before calling on us to fight for justice on their behalf. the track record shows black immigrants betraying our support and protests. folding to money cashing in on their harmed loved one rather than continually fighting for justice against racism here.

The purpose of this thread is to pretend Tariq is coming out of left field before anyone takes a good look at what he actually said. Weak attempts at villainizing wont work but its been tried since before 2016. the lazy tactics on thekooni.com remain the same.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
The truth is ADOS have ALWAYS disliked the black diaspora. They are gas lighting with the “they call us all akata” talk.
with this kinda thinking you're no different than Tariq. you just have your conversations and do your hating behind closed doors. if Tariq is taken off the people's neck, you should be too because you're as big an obstacle to any would-be unity as he is.

and we don't care what you call us, what we care about is you involving yourselves in our political issues to our detriment. nobody gives a fukk about that akata shyt, especially when you ain't saying it out loud.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
What Tariq did was reprehensible but stop breh. Other members of the diaspora bait us all the time on purpose knowing we will say PTSD-inducing roasts, and then cry victim. And then get on these livestreams saying the most asinine shyt and about Black Americans. It’s not a one way street

Tariqs point is a critique against some of these people who say racism doesn’t exist and black Americans cry victim. Well now that this has happened to an African, are they gonna keep their heads down, still claim Black Americans are “embellishing” so you don’t get looked at as “complaining all the time” or are you gonna actually hold people accountable?

Rep

:childplease: This is a goddamn lie.

If we disliked you, why did we advocate for you to get in? :camby:

Rep. I’m glad that you mentioned it. ADOS/ FBA have ALWAYS been extremely pro-Africa and Afrocentric. Africans are polluted with tribalism though. They are the kings of it, actually. We’ll show them love, visit the continent, and even want to do business and be cordial… but they are notorious for the “You’re not African. My people were never slaves. We are not the same. We are not brothers.” sentiment/rhetoric in return. When we are harmed and fighting white supremacy here on the shyt that WE built, they distance themselves and say that it has nothing to do with them.

As soon as us Black Americans get on that same tribal shyt that they’re on (and have been on since I can remember), it’s a problem and they want to start crying. fukk that, and fukk them. It all stems from jealousy and envy on their part.

Last edited:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When it comes to Tariq, I’m neutral and call out his bullshyt. I’m trying to find the part where he “justifies” this child being shot. Calling out white worship and putting cacs on a pedestal does not equate to that.
:unimpressed:

Matter of fact… Neg and 1 star.

:mjlol: y'all fukking serious or you just a conservative bootlickers

Budda

Superstar
Daps
When it comes to Tariq, I’m neutral and call out his bullshyt. I’m trying to find the part where he “justifies” this child being shot. Calling out white worship and putting cacs on a pedestal does not equate to that.
:unimpressed:

Matter of fact… Neg and 1 star.

If he’s calling out white worship he should look closer to his own family..

And in this case why can’t he just stick on topic and just condemn the white supremacist and move on, you’re not a fool, you know the wording is the way it is for a reason.

If dating interaccially equates to white worshipping then he would have the same smoke for his sister and father in law.