Tariq Nasheed Tries To Justify 16 Year Old innocent Black Kid getting shot in the head ..

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Tariq was on the path to becoming a new civil rights leader in 2011-2015. Now he’s Alex Jones status. You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain
full

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
The comments under his post is bad. I never thought I'd see that from my people, especially in circumstances like this. We can discuss and debate our differences but to wash your hands because the kid is not FBA or a family member is with a white man has really shown how poisonous we have allowed ourselves to become toward one another.

That kid didn't get shot in the head because he was Liberian-American, he got shot because he was Black.
\
You'd think the commenters are 101% Afrikan with Afrikans names but no. They probably have European names too but they won't drop it either. Make that make sense.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
If you can't see the ADOS shyt is pure weirdo hatred I got nothin for you. What does that kid's heritage, or his family's dating history, have to do with him getting shot in the head.

This is word for word how white supremacists operate when it comes to parsing news story for the heritage of Jews or Slavs.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
If you can't see the ADOS shyt is pure weirdo hatred I got nothin for you. What does that kid's heritage, or his family's dating history, have to do with him getting shot in the head.

This is word for word how white supremacists operate when it comes to parsing news story for the heritage of Jews or Slavs.
I'm still tryna figure why people want us to be these acronyms so bad :what: The shyt devolved into bizarre fukkery from the jump. Everything from "reparations" and "we need to be distinct" to movie roles and hip hop to measuring hairlines and prying into the love life of aunts whose teen nephew was shot in the head :dahell: And you're a "c00n" or a "tether" if you look at the behavior crazy

Budda

Superstar
Daps
A comment section that was supposed to be filled with widespread indignation for the racist white man who shot this boy, with maybe the one two troll comments from whites supremacist is now full of black peoples from different parts of the diaspora bickering and fighting amongst themselves...