Tariq Nasheed Tries To Justify 16 Year Old innocent Black Kid getting shot in the head ..

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The question many are asking, that is not being answered.
Is if blk immigrants are not teaching their kids the "truth" of wite people

The belief that for example if the kid feared or understood racism
He would probably have not knocked on the door.

That is the beating around the bush that is being done by many folks here.

Most blk americans will immediately identify this as racism.
Whilst a blk immigrant might say he old, he drunk, he was confused, he was sleeply, he was scared etc etc etc etc
Before saying the man did it cause he a racist

THAT is the issue many of our ados/fba folks have and it is not being discussed

Sorry, where are you getting this from? This assumption is laughable based on what every non African American has told you and will tell you in this thread…

On the contrary, how do we know African Americans don’t hold these assumptions regarding their fellow (white) Americans?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Sorry, where are you getting this from? This assumption is laughable based on what every non African American has told you and will tell you in this thread…

On the contrary, how do we know African Americans don’t hold these assumptions regarding their fellow (white) Americans?

I am getting this from the many threads I have read wherein a blk immigrant vs wite person scenario happened.
The comments on twitter.
Wherein what is said by many concerning the blk immigrant is that they were unaware or not taught right.

I will say, most do not agree and are unaware of what I am referring to.
So I will drop it.

Daps
the aunt of this child was on msnbc, smiling and giggling with joy reid, just a day after her nephew almost had his head blown off by this cac.

his mother, while being interviewed by reid, refused to address the racial component of this shooting. she merely said that she wants “equal justice,” a meaningless platitude.

:francis:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I am getting this from the many threads I have read wherein a blk immigrant vs wite person scenario happened.
The comments on twitter.
Wherein what is said by many concerning the blk immigrant is that they were unaware or not taught right.

I will say, most do not agree and are unaware of what I am referring to.
So I will drop it.

Alright. I consider the matter dropped!

What’s next on the agenda?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Shut up, you hateful bytch.

You don’t get to control how we think, feel or move. Your obsession with us is reaching white supremacist’s levels of obsession with Black people. :camby:
You participation points at the cool table meets do the fukking most :mjlol:

Breh you’re East African and irrelevant. Nobody’s thinking about yall

Y’all form these fake ass alliances and coalitions on some “hello fellow immigrants “ type shyt

Nobody is thinking about you

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
the aunt of this child was on msnbc, smiling and giggling with joy reid, just a day after her nephew almost had his head blown off by this cac.

his mother, while being interviewed by reid, refused to address the racial component of this shooting. she merely said that she wants “equal justice,” a meaningless platitude.

Black immigrants for you, they love them some white folk.

cause usa will not let the real ones in.

sad really

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Black immigrants for you, they love them some white folk.

cause usa will not let the real ones in.

sad really

Question for you: When that bird watcher who had his life threatened by that Karen on camera chose not to press charges, was he a Black immigrant?

:jbhmm:

Malcom X’s family is from Grenada. Did he preach quiet acquiescence to white supremacy?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
It was a Robert’s Rules of Order joke.

Apologies, I took that to mean you thought i was being agentish

Much of this has to do with me not being far from Buffalo, and how shook I am.
Never in my life, have I felt so much anxiety that shyt can pop off at anytime.

And me being shocked, might have to do with me not taking racists as seriously as I should.
Problem is I know not how to differ the racists from the decent people.

I will figure it out.

Daps
Answer my question.

Unless you’re now suggesting that you’re inherently a stronger advocate for black people than James Baldwin.

for every james baldwin, there are a hundred bayard rustins, black men who place their sexuality ahead of their race, something would baldwin would speak out against.

i am saying that the majority of black immigrants are soft-speaking integrationists who do not wish to be grouped with black americans or identified as allies in their struggle against white supremacy.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
for every james baldwin, there are a hundred bayard rustins, black men who place their sexuality ahead of their race, something would baldwin would speak out against.

i am saying that the majority of black immigrants are soft-speaking integrationists who do not wish to be grouped with black americans or identified as allies in their struggle against white supremacy.

Based on what?

Last time I checked, your greatest living Black enemy was Clarence Thomas, an African-American. Closely followed by Tariq Nasheed, another African-American.

Historically, it may have been the African-American nurse who poisoned the Tuskegee Experiment victims or the African-American who betrayed Nat Turner…