Tariq Nasheed Tries To Justify 16 Year Old innocent Black Kid getting shot in the head ..

Daps
I do not work for the US government so I have no idea Why or How they label people immigrating from AFRICA

If u had asked my how someone born and bred in the United Kingdom
Identifies themselves when they move to the United States I may have an answer for you.

(they have dual nationality, (black) American and (black) British)

I think I get what u saying reh

U saying Jamaicans and Africans in England have always identified as black British.

Where as black immigrants in America may be Haitian Americans or Jamaican American, they identify with ethnicity before race cause they are first or second generation Americans here.

Where as y'all in the UK are 5 generations deep and are the native blacks to England, who came during the windrush era.

So being black is part of ur identity in England even tho u Kno where ur family from.

Am I getting it right?

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
I'll read the rest of the thread later but this isn't as sinister as you paint it.
There's a very good reason to not get too close sometimes.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Same as the people trying to tie his nationality to the shooting..
I suspect some people believe or wish they actually look different to African people, and somehow you can separate the 2.

Breh these hashtag c00ns been dabbling in psuedo-science of "FBAs" being genetically, physically, and even intellectually distinguished from African nationals a loooooooooooooong time ago.

If your familiar with the post history of some of those most adamant hashtag stans up in here than you would know how depraved these nikkas have slowly become in their cac-adjacent hatred of African people. I'm talking shyt that would get you banned from st0rmfr0nt. All that "but they hate on us first, and don't want us to get reparations tho" nonsense is just immature projection to try and justify their hate speech. Ain't no one doing anything to these nikkas. They're just narcissists who need someone to feel superior to, and they're cowardly enough to make it people of their own race while calling themselves social conservatives and sucking up to cac first world countries. This is what you call "pro-black" in 2023.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I don't get that from her because hate is a strong word

I'm tryna help her understand that there are NON American black people in the world. All over the world with different experiences.
Girl....

That poster is a weirdo MAGA c*nt who barely gives a shyt about other black people period. Most of her phony militance, including her "muh ancestors" spiels and hateful conspiracies about immigrants, is just to steer moree black people towards right wing extremism and anti-liberal/Democrat sentiment. Not unlike Tariq and the rest of these idiots. Just a loud, wrong self centered right wing narc.

She literally posts on this forum everyday just to remind herself that African people are dirty, low class, untrustworthy, leeching off of her great accomplishments, and envious of her. There is absolutely no further nuance to how she regards any black man or woman who is not "American." She clearly needs someone to punch down on in her life to feel accomplished, significant and superior. So being both a "foundational black American" and a "conservative black woman" is where its at.

Yes, she hates Africans and all "foreigners" without any context or reason. You really are wasting your time looking for a meaningful conversation here.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
You a grown ass woman turning the tragedy of a young breh getting shot into some petty ass diaspora back and forth and like a cracker pulling the “I don’t hate black people I just want us to be on code! I suddenly got a niece thats half bajan!” to excuse your c00nish ass ways.

I pity your husband. I truly do.

Have this rep. Sick and tired of all the TLRepublic00ns and their fake militant sanctimonious bullshyt.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I don't think academics would be as good at roasting as Tariq. I will give that man the respect he is due on roasting. Ppl gotta stay in their lanes. :pachaha:

One of the biggest problems we have as a community, imo, is the inability to let ppl play their positions. We should not have an entertainer vs an academic; we should have and entertainer AND an academic, etc.

"Down ballot democrat" is not a bad strategy. At the time, every single person from every municipality was calling them, asking who they should vote for. At first, Yvette just didn't answer. Do you research like a grownup and figure it out. As the time got closer, they were essentially forced to give an answer and they said vote down ballot, dems are gonna be the best choice for ancillary stuff we want, like childcare, etc. Is that not true? Sometimes you're forced into a corner. :yeshrug:

Yvette and ADOS was "forced into a corner" by her own audience to stop being an aimless wishy washy "both sides" "fukk Democrats" right wing FAIR-sent agent and admit to her audience that the Democrat party is the best choice for pro-black policy...to yalls disappointment in her performance.

You and fellow black conservative @TripleAgent arguing that Yvette and ADOS werent sufficient enough in keeping black people from voting Democrat, which was apparently the bigger goal of the hashtag than actually achieving anything legislative for black people.

This thread is gettiing hiarious....the TLRepublicans are confused, showing their asses, and breaking.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think @HarlemHottie has ever left America and spent significant time with black people and it shows…

Everything she bases her beliefs on is second-hand news.

All these simps trying to speak and cape for this right wing bigot is hilarious.

"Dont you know her mom use to be a Pan-African!?" "Her Dad tild her Africans hate African Americans!" "She heard from an article that Black British people don't call themselves black!" "A friend of a friend on Twitter told her Kenyans don't consider themselves black!" "The Liberian family of this child are prepping for a sensitive legal battle and being closely advised by lawyers, but they arent denouncing the white race and calling the law enforcement community white supremacists. Let me use this opportunity to spread my bullshyt narrative about Africans being oblivious to racism and sucking up to white people."

fukking pathetic.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
the OP and anybody that co-sign him , really should be banned for misleading posters with this fukk shyt

Tariq can be extremely petty & a down right a$$hole at times .... but this aint it - its disgusting for some of yall to insinuate Tariq was dissing the kid
he clearly states that "it was horrible" .... "thank goodness he survived" .... and repeated it several times with even claiming the black boy as "ours"

see 1:10 mark

Op is a fukking faggit for that headline

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Black immigrants for you, they love them some white folk.

cause usa will not let the real ones in.

sad really

Y'all are really really dumb.

You have never in your life seen the families of any shooting victim regardless of their ethnic background come out and start talking like internet armchair militants about "white supremacy." It's always gonna be wishy washy "we just want justice and fairness. Please don't riot. We dont wabt violebce" rhetoric. The shyt is being handled by lawyers who knows what it takes to win these cases, knows what the tactics of the defendant party is gonna be, and advises the family to be as emotionally reserved, passive, and reasonable to the media as possible in order to win their case and receive the best settlement they can.

This is what ALL families of shooting victim are advised to say and do by lawyers, and it is what they do. This is not an exclusive "issue with Caribbeans and Africans we need to talk about." No legal team in their right mind, ever, is gonna lead their case with theories on white supremacy, nor will they encourage their client to go on the media and begin disparaging white people and American society as a whole. All of which would be reflected poorly, used against them in court, and hurt their case you freakin idiot.

Y'all have really deluded yallselves into these narcissistic fantasies of black Americans being more intellectually political than others.

Last edited:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Y'all are really really dumb.

You have never in your life seen the families of any shooting victim regardless of their ethnic background come out and start talking like internet armchair militants about "white supremacy." It's always gonna be wishy washy "we just want justice and fairness. Please don't riot. We dont wabt violebce" rhetoric. The shyt is being handled by lawyers who knows what it takes to win these cases, knows what the tactics of the defendant party is gonna be, and advises the family to be as emotionally reserved, passive, and reasonable to the media as possible in order to win their case and receive the best settlement they can.

This is what ALL families of shooting victim are advised to say and do by lawyers, and it is what they do. This is not an exclusive "issue with Caribbeans and Africans we need to talk about." No legal team in their right mind, ever, is gonna lead their case with theories on white supremacy, nor will they encourage their client to go on the media and begin disparaging white people and American society as a whole. All of which would be reflected poorly, used against them in court, and hurt their case you freakin idiot.

Y'all have really deluded yallselves into these narcissistic fantasies of black Americans being more intellectually political than others.
the village idiot/chief of the fake "muh unity"-cuz pan afrcanism hss arrived

this nikka conjures up images and projections in his head, and argues against them. Nothing at all that substantiates his claims

its a masterwork in mental illness. Its therapy for you. Which why all your post are always longwinded and full of strawmans

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Breh these hashtag c00ns been dabbling in psuedo-science of "FBAs" being genetically, physically, and even intellectually distinguished from African nationals a loooooooooooooong time ago.
We are genetically different.

From a genetic point of view, the average Black American has DNA from a couple of dozen West and Central African ethnic groups, Western European ethnic groups (particularly English and Welsh) and some Native American ethnic groups.

No African ethnic group has that genetic makeup.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
We are genetically different.

From a genetic point of view, the average Black American has DNA from a couple of dozen West and Central African ethnic groups, Western European ethnic groups (particularly English and Welsh) and some Native American ethnic groups.

No African ethnic group has that genetic makeup.
The genome project says others wise

Why do you think there are West and East african tribes that have Asian DNA markers?
Because natural migration existed as well as slavery and colonolisation.

shyt the Madagascan, Mauritian, Cape Verdean, St Helenian ect has much more diverse genetics than the average Black American, but you probably don't even see them as Africans because your view is so one-sided.

But I'll let u cook and assume that tribes in Africa are 100% homogeneous