Tariq Nasheed Tries To Justify 16 Year Old innocent Black Kid getting shot in the head ..

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm talking to you about government consensus and you are talking about student society

Gtfoh weirdo

im talking to you how blackness is social and differs from place to place

what police identify you as(which you brought up) and government census that you "tick" dont tell the whole story of the social dynamic and idea of race. in one place and how its nuances differ from another country.

once again yalls "black history month" includes asians. LOL

It doesn't make us the same, still it doesn't make us less black, as was implied.
its not about less or more. its about the difference

idgaf whether you corny nikkas across the atlantic are more or less but its different. thats my point.

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
im talking to you how blackness is social and differs from place to place

what police identify you as(which you brought up) and government census that you "tick" dont tell the whole story of the social dynamic and idea of race. in one place and how its nuances differ from another country.

once again yalls "black history month" includes asians. LOL

its not about less or more. its about the difference

idgaf whether you corny nikkas across the atlantic are more or less but its different. thats my point.
Stfu this was 4 days ago we've moved on,
dunce

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Stfu this was 4 days ago we've moved on,
dunce
aint no time limit on when we can reply to shyt on here you British bird.

i dont have to abide by your clock on when i can and cannot respond to things espescially someone twisting my words

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
The funny thing is the boy is Liberian and his last name is Yarl so his lineage is probably FBA who "ran" to Africa to escape white supremacy.
I have never seen an FBA with the last name Yarl.

And not everyone in Liberia had FBA lineage.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I have never seen an FBA with the last name Yarl.

And not everyone in Liberia had FBA lineage.
It doesn't sound African

besides unless you think Biden is randomly airlifting Africans into america you have to have some ties to america to come here. Thus we can assume that he's Americo Liberian.

Has that even been addressed? If it's all about the lineage then the Americo Liberians and the Sierra Leonians of american heritage plus the Nova Scotia Black Canadians would all have to be brought back into the country when the tethers are kicked out.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It doesn't sound African

besides unless you think Biden is randomly airlifting Africans into america you have to have some ties to america to come here. Thus we can assume that he's Americo Liberian.

Has that even been addressed? If it's all about the lineage then the Americo Liberians and the Sierra Leonians of american heritage plus the Nova Scotia Black Canadians would all have to be brought back into the country when the tethers are kicked out.

What does his nationality, where his pops works and his grades have to do with any of this??

White people made themselves the sole people considered worthy of anything in America, and that has sept down into everybody elses mind where people are under some sort of internal pressure to protect the cac and blame the Black guy somehow. Its so entrenched you can see it.
Notice how the story has totally shifted from the geritatric cac to the Black kid

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
It doesn't sound African

There were some Caribbeans who also went to Liberia.

And as far as lineage, I would think it has to be continuous up to present day.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
@blackestofpanthers there is no need to send me negs about fixing up my country.

I am exploring ways to have Tariq become more powerful.
And also have more blk americans think like you.

If that can happen, then you know what will happen.
You do not, but I do.

Tariq for councilman
Tariq for Lobbyist groups
Tariq for 501c3 orgs
Tariq for donations to candidates (the right candidates)
Tariq for anti-immigrant candidates

WE going all the way.
So yes let us work together.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
There were some Caribbeans who also went to Liberia.

And as far as lineage, I would think it has to be continuous up to present day.
So americans overseas dont count?

Even those with american passports?

Martin Lawerence was born in Germany

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
What does his nationality, where his pops works and his grades have to do with any of this??

White people made themselves the sole people considered worthy of anything in America, and that has sept down into everybody elses mind where people are under some sort of internal pressure to protect the cac and blame the Black guy somehow. Its so entrenched you can see it.
Notice how the story has totally shifted from the geritatric cac to the Black kid
I agree with you and most people would start calling Riq (who choses to use a foriegn name) divisive.

But if you took his arguments in good faith then we need to indentify who is FBA? I mean isnt this what Tariq is all about?

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
So americans overseas dont count?

Even those with american passports?

Martin Lawerence was born in Germany
So was my brother. That's different since the military sent his parents over there.

People in Liberia may be too admixed with other African ethnic groups at this point in their history.

Black Americans are largely Black American ethnicly.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
@blackestofpanthers there is no need to send me negs about fixing up my country.

I am exploring ways to have Tariq become more powerful.
And also have more blk americans think like you.

If that can happen, then you know what will happen.
You do not, but I do.

Tariq for councilman
Tariq for Lobbyist groups
Tariq for 501c3 orgs
Tariq for donations to candidates (the right candidates)
Tariq for anti-immigrant candidates

WE going all the way.
So yes let us work together.
Definitely the 501c3 orgs.

As it stands homie is committed to crowd funding you superchat him or cash app him not only does some of the money go to the white boys in "administration fees" but you cant write it off as a donation

So if you did contribute to the museum its legally speaking like you just handed Tariq some money

Theres no records and agian the white boys get paid too.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
So was my brother. That's different since the military sent his parents over there.

People in Liberia may be too admixed with other African ethnic groups at this point in their history.

Black Americans are largely Black American ethnicly.
I know a dude here in Colombia who just had a child. Kid got a US passport does the kid count?

Remember Riqs kids count because he is FBA.