Tariq Nasheed Tries To Justify 16 Year Old innocent Black Kid getting shot in the head ..

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Shut up, you hateful bytch.

You don’t get to control how we think, feel or move. Your obsession with us is reaching white supremacist’s levels of obsession with Black people. :camby:

I dont think that is what it is.
To give some insight. She told a story once of someone she was very fond of, that was hurt or taken out in the caribbean.
I have family who bad things have happened to in Jamaica, and I dispise whole communities.
I understand her pain.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Another issue is there was a candidate in Louisiana who checks all of Tariq and his stans boxes as the perfect candidate and none of them put the word out for him.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Shut up, you hateful bytch.

You don’t get to control how we think, feel or move. Your obsession with us is reaching white supremacist’s levels of obsession with Black people. :camby:

Keep it civil you don’t need to call another black woman a hateful bytch lol, a discussion is a discussion, no one needs to get emotional.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
To give some insight. She told a story once of someone she was very fond of, that was hurt or taken out in the caribbean.
I have family who bad things have happened to in Jamaica, and I dispise whole communities.
I understand her pain.
We got people close to my family whose body was found on top of a train in Chicago

That doesn't mean we think all people from Chicago are scumbags.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand her pain.
So she’s holding a grudge against Africans because something happened to love one in Jamaica? What kind of sense does that make?

The truth is she hates us for being African or Caribbean in the U.S. she like other hashtags don’t like that we are here. Our mere presence alone in the United States is the source of hostility. Anything else is just rationalizing.

It’s no different than whites who hate us simply because we are black.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
We got people close to my family whose body was found on top of a train in Chicago

That doesn't mean we think all people from Chicago are scumbags.

The first few posts I made in the thread deal with collective judgement
I was asking if all wite people should be viewed with suspicion vs individually
Same thing applies here

It takes a whole lot of work to deal with folks on an individual level vs saying "alllllll are......"

To the point though.
Sometimes it is personal

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
So she’s holding a grudge against Africans because something happened to love one in Jamaica? What kind of sense does that make?

The truth is she hates us for being African or Caribbean in the U.S. she like other hashtags don’t like that we are here. Our mere presence alone in the United States is the source of hostility. Anything else is just rationalizing.

It’s no different than whites who hate us simply because we are black.

Yall not paying attention. Have you seen her posts concerning the views of immigrants of her mother and grandfather?
At one point, as she described, her mother was a pan africanist. That changed.
Her grandfather who was a fireman said the bronx fires were started by Africans.
All this info is a bit foggy, doing it from memory, yet you gotta pay attention.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like Tariq much anymore but yall niccas been on some weirdo shyt the longest about him

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
The first few posts I made in the thread deal with collective judgement
I was asking if all wite people should be viewed with suspicion vs individually
Same thing applies here

It takes a whole lot of work to deal with folks on an individual level vs saying "alllllll are......"

To the point though.
Sometimes it is personal
I view all wite people with suspicion until they show me otherwise

I'm someone who has to tick Black British when applying for my passport. I clearly explained the Black British dynamic to her in another thread where I mentioned the saying 'ain't no black in the Union Jack'

Evidently she forgot
:skip:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You nikkas be reaching for unity points while being fake at the same time

Nikka no she doesn’t. Zero evidence for that

There are real entities out there that have an ACTUAL deep rooted hatred. Heck not even people like Tariq would even qualify

People that fbas ourselves have to check on some :whoa: you need to chill type shyt

Quit exaggerating

My previous interactions with her do not indicate that she has even tolerance for non-American black people, let alone respect.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I view all wite people with suspension until they show me otherwise

I'm someone who has to tick Black British when applying for my passport. I clearly explained the Black British dynamic to her in another thread where I mentioned the saying 'ain't no black in the Union Jack'

Evidently she forgot
:skip:

You can possibly explain it better since you live there and visit America.
Alllllllll the blk british people I have known and met, family/friends are very "black"
As in yall are super conscious of race stuff

Mostly all the caribbean people I know in America act as if racial stuff is not a big deal
So I fully agree with harlemhottie concerning the African lady and the article

It appears you can almost ignore racism in America, and not do so in England

So I think that is what many of the ados/fba people point to with blk immigrants in America

Even with myself, I dont view wite people any different from blk people
Maybe cause so many devils are in Jamaica

Yet she does a point about blk immigrants in America
that I will say

Blk immigrants in America concentrate on success/money more so than racial dynamics

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
You can possibly explain it better since you live there and visit America.
Alllllllll the blk british people I have known and met, family/friends are very "black"
As in yall are super conscious of race stuff

Mostly all the caribbean people I know in America act as if racial stuff is not a big deal
So I fully agree with harlemhottie concerning the African lady and the article

It appears you can almost ignore racism in America, and not do so in England

So I think that is what many of the ados/fba people point to with blk immigrants in America

Even with myself, I dont view wite people any different from blk people
Maybe cause so many devils are in Jamaica

Yet she does a point about blk immigrants in America
that I will say

I never disputed the fact that there is a difference, my family that live in NYC, Jamaica Queens, Sutphin Blvd, made it very clear to me every time I would visit that I need to be careful. That's the part I agree on with her.

I would go out for a 'stroll' in the evenings because I couldn't smoke in my granny house and my older cousins would say 'you better smoke that shyt in the back yard, fukk around and get your ass robbed, this is New York not London.'

I disagree with the fact that Black Americans are the only Black people, its more than just skin colour. Black British have our own identity separate from British, just like Black Americans have a separate identity from White Americans.

This is why we have things established such as the MOBO awards, (Music Of Black Origin) although it was eventually infiltrated much like the BET awards

It doesn't make us the same, still it doesn't make us less black, as was implied.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I never disputed the fact that there is a difference, my family that live in NYC, Jamaica Queens, Sutphin Blvd, made it very clear to me every time I would visit that I need to be careful. That's the part I agree on with her.

I would go out for a 'stroll' in the evenings because I couldn't smoke in my granny house and my older cousins would say 'you better smoke that shyt in the back yard, fukk around and get your ass robbed, this is New York not London.'

I disagree with the fact that Black Americans are the only Black people, its more than just skin colour. Black British have our own identity separate from British, just like Black Americans have a separate identity from White Americans.

This is why we have things established such as the MOBO awards, (Music Of Black Origin) although it was eventually infiltrated much like the BET awards

It doesn't make us the same, still it doesn't make us less black, as was implied.

Mentalities differ yes. It is just that you might be shocked of her opinions of those immigrants she has met in NY.

Vs those you know in England.
For example I have so many family members over there who Muslim, none in America.
Even family in England who mixed, they very "black"

Imagine harlemhottie running into hundreds of caribbean people who do not have a BIG issue with wite people
Even sounding like defending wite people

For exampl the comments made by the boys aunt
it would be expected she would CONCENTRATE on the racial aspect of things
That the man was a racist and this was a racial crime
She not doing that

THAT is the issue many have

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don’t think @HarlemHottie has ever left America and spent significant time with black people and it shows…

Everything she bases her beliefs on is second-hand news.

The question many are asking, that is not being answered.
Is if blk immigrants are not teaching their kids the "truth" of wite people

The belief that for example if the kid feared or understood racism
He would probably have not knocked on the door.

That is the beating around the bush that is being done by many folks here.

Most blk americans will immediately identify this as racism.
Whilst a blk immigrant might say he old, he drunk, he was confused, he was sleeply, he was scared etc etc etc etc
Before saying the man did it cause he a racist

THAT is the issue many of our ados/fba folks have and it is not being discussed