Tariq Nasheed Tries To Justify 16 Year Old innocent Black Kid getting shot in the head ..

Daps
Reppin
MD/NY
the village idiot/chief of the fake "muh unity"-cuz pan afrcanism hss arrived

this nikka conjures up images and projections in his head, and argues against them. Nothing at all that substantiates his claims

its a masterwork in mental illness. Its therapy for you. Which why all your post are always longwinded and full of strawmans
Who released this fakkit K.O.O.N.Y from the bushes?

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
The genome project says others wise

Why do you think there are West and East african tribes that have Asian DNA markers?
Because natural migration existed as well as slavery and colonolisation.

shyt the Madagascan, Mauritian, Cape Verdean, St Helenian ect has much more diverse genetics than the average Black American, but you probably don't even see them as Africans because your view is so one-sided.

But I'll let u cook and assume that tribes in Africa are 100% homogeneous
You missed the point entirely.

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
You missed the point entirely.
I apologise
You were correct, we might be a little different genetically to African Americans because quick research shows that Sub Saharan Africans have the most genetic diversity, with 'Cape Coloureds' of South Africa being the most diverse on the planet, next up are Afro Caribbeans followed by Mediterraneans

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
the village idiot/chief of the fake "muh unity"-cuz pan afrcanism hss arrived

this nikka conjures up images and projections in his head, and argues against them. Nothing at all that substantiates his claims

its a masterwork in mental illness. Its therapy for you. Which why all your post are always longwinded and full of strawmans

Sorry the truth hurts your ego skippy. There there.:unimpressed:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Jesus. you take a day off...

First of all, fakkits, @Robbie3000, @Nkrumah Was Right, @SupaDupaCool: I do not hate you. I actually don't gaf about you, however, if you gon be in my country, get the fukk in line.

What you don't understand is, crackers actually have to seek us out. They gotta start fights (giving them the opportunity to use those 2nd amendment rights) or actually pursue a whole profession in order to abuse us. Even Zimmerman was police-affiliated, and he had to actually stalk Trayvon. Trayvon ((rip) didnt just present himsel. Its not your presence that offends, I'm glad to see you here, but when you make it too easy for these savages, they get a blood lust, probably their disgusting Viking genetic memories. Each new story encourages the next. The shooters say it in their manifestos sometimes, ie 'I saw the Christchurch shooting and was inspired.' I believe that was Dylan Roof but I can't remember bc its been so many. (Which reminds me: while yall foreigners feeling maligned, we've also started an internal campaign with getting our elders on point. So it's not just you, they mad too. But! Iirc, the Buffalo shooter was repelled from a church before he finally decided on another target bc we getting back on code.)

Thank you @Lazlowe Cravensworth, you (shockingly!) represented my feelings accurately. Good shyt. :obama:

@RehReh, I was not at all disputing the fact that bp move different over there. I get it and understand. My only question was, why the brand newness when they get over here? My questions were not facetious or disingenuous, I legit don't understand how you can see racism clearly in Britain while you chatting on the phone with your American cousin who don't see shyt in America. It's bizarre and I don't think I'm out of line for expressing confusion. I've always understood white supremacy as a global phenomenon.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

First of all, fakkits, @Robbie3000, @Nkrumah Was Right, @SupaDupaCool: I do not hate you. I actually don't gaf about you, however, if you gon be in my country, get the fukk in line.

What you don't understand is, crackers actually have to seek us out. They gotta start fights (giving them the opportunity to use those 2nd amendment rights) or actually pursue a whole profession in order to abuse us. Even Zimmerman was police-affiliated, and he had to actually stalk Trayvon. Trayvon ((rip) didnt just present himsel. Its not your presence that offends, I'm glad to see you here, but when you make it too easy for these savages, they get a blood lust, probably their disgusting Viking genetic memories. Each new story encourages the next. The shooters say it in their manifestos sometimes, ie 'I saw the Christchurch shooting and was inspired.' I believe that was Dylan Roof but I can't remember bc its been so many. (Which reminds me: while yall foreigners feeling maligned, we've also started an internal campaign with getting our elders on point. So it's not just you, they mad too. But! Iirc, the Buffalo shooter was repelled from a church before he finally decided on another target bc we getting back on code.)

Thank you @Lazlowe Cravensworth, you (shockingly!) represented my feelings accurately. Good shyt. :obama:

@RehReh, I was not at all disputing the fact that bp move different over there. I get it and understand. My only question was, why the brand newness when they get over here? My questions were not facetious or disingenuous, I legit don't understand how you can see racism clearly in Britain while you chatting on the phone with your American cousin who don't see shyt in America. It's bizarre and I don't think I'm out of line for expressing confusion. I've always understood white supremacy as a global phenomenon.

Or you and your hashtag hate group can stop obsessing over us and just go on about your business.

But just like the KKK and Neo Nazis can’t exist without black people, your group can’t exist without us.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I apologise
You were correct, we might be a little different genetically to African Americans because quick research shows that Sub Saharan Africans have the most genetic diversity, with 'Cape Coloureds' of South Africa being the most diverse on the planet, next up are Afro Caribbeans followed by Mediterraneans

We all Black at the end of the day..whatever psychosis some lost brehs are experiencing that tells them they're somehow different to Liberians is best left to them to deal with at this point. Sadly.

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
We all Black at the end of the day..whatever psychosis some lost brehs are experiencing that tells them they're somehow different to Liberians is best left to them to deal with at this point. Sadly.
Facts

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Or you and your hashtag hate group can stop obsessing over us and just go on about your business.

But just like the KKK and Neo Nazis can’t exist without black people, your group can’t exist without us.
....you serious?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

:unimpressed:

Someone tell this pompous Trump supporting, Republican dikk tickling weirdo to shut the fukk up already with her "thank God massa took me out the jungles!!" house c00n battle cries.

20 pages straight of her trying to turn someone mocking the family of a near fatally-shot child simply because the family is immigrants, into some poetic victimhood of the "foundational black American," to which the "foreigners" need to once again get in line and show their respects to HarlemHottie.

Did the white conservatives you get life advice from teach you to think like this?

:unimpressed:

This thread isnt about foreigners attacking "wE, tHe fOunDaTiOnAl BlaCk AmERiCAns! Its not about attacking your precious "America" you defend like some sort of proud house negro. This thread is about the inhumane bigotry and stupidity of Tariq fukking Nasheed and his fans. Tariq Nasheed is not above criticism. Neither is this tweet. And neither are his childish fans like you defending his hate speech.

Im sorry you idiots cant think for yourself and this pimp really got yall carrying on like little attack dogs for his brand. Charging at anyone who dares criticizes his shyt to bow down and "get in line." No one is "getting in line"--whatever the fukk that means--for Tariq Nasheed, "FBAs," the cac conservative rednecks you emulate, and not you. Youre clearly desperate to feel like youre needed, important, and in a position of power over somebody in this world. Sit the fukk down, stop playing pretend revolutionary black girl for cac first world countries, and think like an adult for once.

Last edited: