Tariq Nasheed Tries To Justify 16 Year Old innocent Black Kid getting shot in the head ..

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
"Bu- bu- but, HarlemHottie, you're being divisive!!!"

:comeon:

You a grown ass woman turning the tragedy of a young breh getting shot into some petty ass diaspora back and forth and like a cracker pulling the “I don’t hate black people I just want us to be on code! I suddenly got a niece thats half bajan!” to excuse your c00nish ass ways.

I pity your husband. I truly do.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Not to derail too bad, but:

1. What was ADOS actually accomplishing?
2. Why does everyone like to pretend they weren't on some bullshyt (Dem shilling, Byron Allen, Yvette's ties to John Tanton and his anti-immigration movement, which magically, no one has an issue with while Tariq is public enemy #1 and "xenophobic"), on top of getting super arrogant after their little newspaper article.
3. Is Jason Black an "agent", too, he completely and totally dismantled them. If Tariq shot them in the gut, Jason double tapped them in the head.
4. Everyone else is a "grifter", but Yvette and Tone tried to sell ADOS merch and capitalize, and get money out of the community, they were just terrible at it. She begs for donations all the time, too.

You're usually completely on point to me, but I don't totally get this line of thinking. IMO, they were just NCOBRA 2.0. Impotent, and led by goofballs.
I listened to Jason Black and PBT back then (not Tariq). They weren't talking no reparations whatsoever. Jason was on the 'get it in a trade' thing, which I respect, but Yvette and Tone re-ignited the reparations 'debate'. JB and PBT didn't get on board until Tariq did.

Tbf, these lines are blurry. I feel like none of them were strictly against reparations, but they saw it as a pipe dream and focused on other things. Which. again, I get.

I dont like what Tariq did with ados bc it was dishonest. Yvette and Tone never ever said to vote democrat. They said to vote your interests, which may, in some localities, be democrat. But maybe not. I feel like it was manufactured beef. Further, while he can be amusing, he leaves us open to hate group accusations. I don't hate nobody, I just dont want to see no more black boys shot up.

I see the purpose of the roasts in the moment, I just don't think they age well. They don't help. Maybe he should have done a doc 'How to Survive Race Soldiers in the US,' he did have a substantial foreign base at one point.

edit: Oh sorry, 1. what were they accomplishing? Well, the fruit of their labor is occurring all over the country. You can't demnd reparations while operating outside the political sphere, it don't work like that. 2. Some what addressed but I personally have no problem with Yvette's associations with Tanton. In DC, you make deals based on mutual interests. They weren't targeting black immigrants. 3. Jason Black is iron sharpening iron. I enjoy his mind just as much as I enjoy Yvettes. Everything aint bloods vs crips. 4. Everybody on yt got merch, stop.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I listened to Jason Black and PBT back then (not Tariq). They weren't talking no reparations whatsoever. Jason was on the 'get it in a trade' thing, which I respect, but Yvette and Tone re-ignited the reparations 'debate'. JB and PBT didn't get on board until Tariq did.

Tbf, these lines are blurry. I feel like none of them were strictly against reparations, but they saw it as a pipe dream and focused on other things. Which. again, I get.

I dont like what Tariq did with ados bc it was dishonest. Yvette and Tone never ever said to vote democrat. They said to vote your interests, which may, in some localities, be democrat. But maybe not. I feel like it was manufactured beef. Further, while he can be amusing, he leaves us open to hate group accusations. I don't hate nobody, I just dont want to see no more black boys shot up.

I see the purpose of the roasts in the moment, I just don't think they age well. They don't help. Maybe he should have done a doc 'How to Survive Race Soldiers in the US,' he did have a substantial foreign base at one point.
That is false, they said vote "down ballot Democrat". I've seen the video myself. They were wishy washy, then appeared to be willing pawns or for sale, which is why they got dogpiled on, after the New Black Media types were supporting them. THEY went off code.
Like I added to the post you quoted, they weren't above trying to roast and sling mud, they were just trash at that too, and got killed. I just don't like people acting like they were saints who got picked on by some bullies. As corny and played out at the phrase is, it applies, KEEP THE SAME ENERGY.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
And my point was there are Black people that don't live in America the end.

Your example of someone you went school with having an uncle in London who had children has nothing to do with some articles written by
african immigrants in the US. I was talking to someone about Black people in Britain, you chimed in with 'well they ain't Black when they come here'

OK and? That's your personal observation I'm informing you on how we are identified HERE.

:gucci: Uh, yeah. I gathered that, which is why I asked you why the difference. I'm asking you a question and you acting like I made a statement. I don't know the black british. I ask questions when I don't know. I feel like you arguing just to be arguing bc you mad at something else I said.

I literally do not know. How many times I gotta say it, I'm asking. Tf? :heh:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
That is false, they said vote "down ballot Democrat". I've seen the video myself. They were wishy washy, then appeared to be willing pawns or for sale, which is why they got dogpiled on, after the New Black Media types were supporting them. THEY went off code.
Like I added to the post you quoted, they weren't above trying to roast and sling mud, they were just trash at that too, and got killed. I just don't like people acting like they were saints who got picked on by some bullies. As corny and played out at the phrase is, it applies, KEEP THE SAME ENERGY.
I don't think academics would be as good at roasting as Tariq. I will give that man the respect he is due on roasting. Ppl gotta stay in their lanes. :pachaha:

One of the biggest problems we have as a community, imo, is the inability to let ppl play their positions. We should not have an entertainer vs an academic; we should have and entertainer AND an academic, etc.

"Down ballot democrat" is not a bad strategy. At the time, every single person from every municipality was calling them, asking who they should vote for. At first, Yvette just didn't answer. Do you research like a grownup and figure it out. As the time got closer, they were essentially forced to give an answer and they said vote down ballot, dems are gonna be the best choice for ancillary stuff we want, like childcare, etc. Is that not true? Sometimes you're forced into a corner. :yeshrug:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
:gucci: Uh, yeah. I gathered that, which is why I asked you why the difference. I'm asking you a question and you acting like I made a statement. I don't know the black british. I ask questions when I don't know. I feel like you arguing just to be arguing bc you mad at something else I said.

I literally do not know. How many times I gotta say it, I'm asking. Tf? :heh:
I do not work for the US government so I have no idea Why or How they label people immigrating from AFRICA

If u had asked my how someone born and bred in the United Kingdom
Identifies themselves when they move to the United States I may have an answer for you.

(they have dual nationality, (black) American and (black) British)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't think academics would be as good at roasting as Tariq. I will give that man the respect he is due on roasting. Ppl gotta stay in their lanes. :pachaha:

One of the biggest problems we have as a community, imo, is the inability to let ppl play their positions. We should not have an entertainer vs an academic; we should have and entertainer AND an academic, etc.

"Down ballot democrat" is not a bad strategy. At the time, every single person from every municipality was calling them, asking who they should vote for. At first, Yvette just didn't answer. Do you research like a grownup and figure it out. As the time got closer, they were essentially forced to give an answer and they said vote down ballot, dems are gonna be the best choice for ancillary stuff we want, like childcare, etc. Is that not true? Sometimes you're forced into a corner. :yeshrug:
Again, they were supporting them until they started the bullshyt. Tariq singlehandedly multiplied their SM presence and awareness, as they were terrible at marketing and messaging as well.

I don't buy that "down ballot" shyt. Voting for nothing is a proven strategy for failure. 50 years is long enough to prove it. They take our votes for granted nd continually shyt on us. I believe in withholding until someone comes correct.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You a grown ass woman turning the tragedy of a young breh getting shot into some petty ass diaspora back and forth and like a cracker pulling the “I don’t hate black people I just want us to be on code! I suddenly got a niece thats half bajan!” to excuse your c00nish ass ways.

I pity your husband. I truly do.
:mjlol: I been had a niece that was half bajan. My brother started dating his wife when they were 16/17, I was 3, they married at 23. What kinda psychos you be around to think I would lie about family?

It's all love. I dont have kids, but the one person in the world who looks the most like me is my half bajan niece. You know how we do in ny.

How is it c00nish to want black ppl aligned against the enemy? FYI: You sound crazy rn. :skip:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I do not work for the US government so I have no idea Why or How they label people immigrating from AFRICA

If u had asked my how someone born and bred in the United Kingdom
Identifies themselves when they move to the United States I may have an answer for you.

(they have dual nationality, (black) American and (black) British)
So we're talking about different groups of ppl, then? I'm in Platos Cave, only able to see how they identify publicly. You're talking about multigenerational 'black british.' In the US, we have multi gen west indians and 1st gen africans. two different groups with two different assimilation timelines.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
So we're talking about different groups of ppl, then? I'm in Platos Cave, only able to see how they identify publicly. You're talking about multigenerational 'black british.' In the US, we have multi gen west indians and 1st gen africans. two different groups with two different assimilation timelines.

That was made clear when u spoke on immigrants that had been in America for 20 years and I stated Black British are 4+ generations deep here.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:mjlol: I been had a niece that was half bajan. My brother started dating his wife when they were 16/17, I was 3, they married at 23. What kinda psychos you be around to think I would lie about family?

How is it c00nish to want black ppl aligned against the enemy? FYI: You sound crazy rn. :skip:

Lol shut the fukk up
Drop addy

You in the Columbus area breh?