Tariq Nasheed Tries To Justify 16 Year Old innocent Black Kid getting shot in the head ..

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Same as the people trying to tie his nationality to the shooting..
I suspect some people believe or wish they actually look different to African people, and somehow you can separate the 2.
You might be right Playa. Shot is fukking sick.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Tariq Nasheed is a bisexual clown and an agent. Give it 5 years or less and the paperwork will come out.
I don't even disagree with you. I don't like what he did with ados.

But. I'm from NYC and the division was always there, from their side. Don't try to gaslight ppl. Instead of denying reality, let's discuss, work it out, and move on. But no, bc ppl don't even want to admit that there's a problem.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Lmao talking about 'these are your cousins'

lolwut
I didn't say these were your cousins. I said, I literally grew up and went to school with ppl who had uncles in London. Those uncles had children.

I don't appreciate the meta discourse on my motivations. My point all along has been, don't disavow us and then come running when something super obvious happen to you. Crackers gon be crackers. Stop playing and pick up this game, the end.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I didn't say these were your cousins. I said, I literally grew up and went to school with ppl who had uncles in London. Those uncles had children.

I don't appreciate the meta discourse on my motivations. My point all along has been, don't disavow us and then come running when something super obvious happen to you. Crackers gon be crackers. Stop playing and pick up this game, the end.

shut the fukk up

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

im gonna drop this right here

they are just not lawn care anymore .......we need to pay attention

hopefully some will watch this

pay attention to the message not the messenger

we are falling behind

i cant believe we are this bad

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I don’t give a fukk if the young kid aunts sucks 20 white dikks on Sunday and another 10 on Monday. What she does is irrelevant to that young man getting shot. And you nikkas being obtuse about what he doing. I can’t support this goofy ass nikka. This is out of line and this nikka need to be curb stomped.
I fully, 100% understand your response. Of course, we should all be on code and do what we do to get this klansman indicted on ALL the charges. Black children should be protected. fukk him and whoever raised him, I hope he dies in jail. :pacspit:

That said tho, can we please discuss this small bit of internal housekeeping with the adults? Of actual, whole bp walking around, acting like racism don't exist, and leaving the babies naked out here? Everybody associated with the family on record is expressing shock and awe, like this ain't America. They surprised! Black men and boys can't be moving like that in hostile territory, you will get shot. Wtf is you doing? :dahell:

While yall insist on down playing the aunt, she was representing the family. I saw the family on Joy Ann Reid and, iirc, the word "black" wasn't mentioned once. Like, what are we doing here? Stop this foolishness and get on code. Bp are tired of expending energy and political capital on ppl who wanna hug the shooter.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I don't get that from her because hate is a strong word

I'm tryna help her understand that there are NON American black people in the world. All over the world with different experiences.

You should see her other interactions with non American black people.

She hates us. With a passion. You’re just being too kind.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I fully, 100% understand your response. Of course, we should all be on code and do what we do to get this klansman indicted on ALL the charges. Black children should be protected. fukk him and whoever raised him, I hope he dies in jail. :pacspit:

That said tho, can we please discuss this small bit of internal housekeeping with the adults? Of actual, whole bp walking around, acting like racism don't exist, and leaving the babies naked out here? Everybody associated with the family on record is expressing shock and awe, like this ain't America. They surprised! Black men and boys can't be moving like that in hostile territory, you will get shot. Wtf is you doing? :dahell:

While yall insist on down playing the aunt, she was representing the family. I saw the family on Joy Ann Reid and, iirc, the word "black" wasn't mentioned once. Like, what are we doing here? Stop this foolishness and get on code. Bp are tired of expending energy and political capital on ppl who wanna hug the shooter.
Getting a "A nikka Wake up call" is to be understood. Thats their bad for being ignorant. But you should point that out after.... This dont go with that.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Getting a "A nikka Wake up call" is to be understood. Thats their bad for being ignorant. But you should point that out after.... This dont go with that.
After, as in when? I'm not being sarcastic. I ask bc the statement needs to be made while eyes are still on the case, so ppl see it and realize that we checking paperwork. I don't see the problem. Anybody who's on the team of general pro blackness should have a footprint that reflects that.

You should see her other interactions with non American black people.

She hates us. With a passion. You’re just being too kind.
:mjlol: My niece and mini me is half Bajan. I have no hate toward any bp for anything, I just need you to get on code against these white folks. Anti reparations c00ns should be publicly shamed, apprise yourself of basic American history so you know who you dealing with, don't publicly antagonize the ppl who made (and continue to make!) it possible for you to be here. But somehow, that's too much to ask.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't even disagree with you. I don't like what he did with ados.

But. I'm from NYC and the division was always there, from their side. Don't try to gaslight ppl. Instead of denying reality, let's discuss, work it out, and move on. But no, bc ppl don't even want to admit that there's a problem.
Not to derail too bad, but:

1. What was ADOS actually accomplishing?
2. Why does everyone like to pretend they weren't on some bullshyt (Dem shilling, Byron Allen, Yvette's ties to John Tanton and his anti-immigration movement, which magically, no one has an issue with while Tariq is public enemy #1 and "xenophobic"), on top of getting super arrogant after their little newspaper article.
3. Is Jason Black an "agent", too, he completely and totally dismantled them. If Tariq shot them in the gut, Jason double tapped them in the head.
4. Everyone else is a "grifter", but Yvette and Tone tried to sell ADOS merch and capitalize, and get money out of the community, they were just terrible at it. She begs for donations all the time, too.

You're usually completely on point to me, but I don't totally get this line of thinking. IMO, they were just NCOBRA 2.0. Impotent, and led by goofballs.

EDIT: Let me add they weren't above being petty and hurling insults and mudslinging, but, like most things, they were outclassed.

Last edited:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

And my point was there are Black people that don't live in America the end.

Your example of someone you went school with having an uncle in London who had children has nothing to do with some articles written by
african immigrants in the US. I was talking to someone about Black people in Britain, you chimed in with 'well they ain't Black when they come here'

OK and? That's your personal observation I'm informing you on how we are identified HERE.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

shut the fukk up

"Bu- bu- but, HarlemHottie, you're being divisive!!!"

:comeon:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
After, as in when? I'm not being sarcastic. I ask bc the statement needs to be made while eyes are still on the case, so ppl see it and realize that we checking paperwork. I don't see the problem. Anybody who's on the team of general pro blackness should have a footprint that reflects that.

:mjlol: My niece and mini me is half Bajan. I have no hate toward any bp for anything, I just need you to get on code against these white folks. Anti reparations c00ns should be publicly shamed, apprise yourself of basic American history so you know who you dealing with, don't publicly antagonize the ppl who made (and continue to make!) it possible for you to be here. But somehow, that's too much to ask.
He can even make the statement the next day.