Tariq Nasheed Tries To Justify 16 Year Old innocent Black Kid getting shot in the head ..

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Again, they were supporting them until they started the bullshyt. Tariq singlehandedly multiplied their SM presence and awareness, as they were terrible at marketing and messaging as well.

I don't buy that "down ballot" shyt. Voting for nothing is a proven strategy for failure. 50 years is long enough to prove it. They take our votes for granted nd continually shyt on us. I believe in withholding until someone comes correct.
So you're fine with having zero say in your local representation?

If you're like most ADOS/FBA you live in a solidly democratic district where you're vote or non vote kinda doesn't matter.

I'm just interested in walking you down your logic.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:stopitslime:So this nikka gets to disrespect me but I'm supposed to be kumbaya.

Suck a dikk. :pacspit: #harlem

Can your stupid ass fukking read? Do you think I’m African or something? Go fukk your husband with a dildo you birdbrain bimbo

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
So what we arguing about? :skip:
I wasn't arguing with you
I replied to @Cadillac comment on only Americans have black people and the rest of us are only identified as Black because of our skin colour.

I said that is False because we tick Black British when applying for government ID and Asians/indians (who also have dark skin) check a separate box from us.

You then interjected with articles from African immigrants in America and we been going in circles ever since

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I been had a niece that was half bajan. My brother started dating his wife when they were 16/17, I was 3, they married at 23. What kinda psychos you be around to think I would lie about family?

How is it c00nish to want black ppl aligned against the enemy? FYI: You sound crazy rn. :skip:
That's the issue with ADOS/FBA. there's like all other americans someone in their family is a tether especially if you're going back to fourth and fifth generations.
The Passport Bro and Passport hoes is a whole movement not to mention that the collaspe of Social Security will literally push retirees out of the country.

As we see on many Coli threads Pawgset and Divestset is thick. I would assume that the vast majority of ADOS and that aren't homeless will look like Al B. Sure! in 100 years.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I wasn't arguing with you
I replied to @Cadillac comment on only Americans have black people and the rest of us are only identified as Black because of our skin colour.

I said that is False because we tick Black British when applying for government ID and Asians/indians (who also have dark skin) check a separate box from us.

You then interjected with articles from African immigrants in America and we been going in circles ever since
Ah, yes. Well, since I've shown you the articles, you cant be surprised when we're a bit confused. :skip:

I mean, this is weirdo lunacy, yes? We legit dont know tf is going on with these ppl, no disrespect. :skip: Every single person want to make their own designation, it gets messy.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
That's the issue with ADOS/FBA. there's like all other americans someone in their family is a tether especially if you're going back to fourth and fifth generations.
The Passport Bro and Passport hoes is a whole movement not to mention that the collaspe of Social Security will literally push retirees out of the country.

As we see on many Coli threads Pawgset and Divestset is thick. I would assume that the vast majority of ADOS and that aren't homeless will look like Al B. Sure! in 100 years.
My niece look like my brother spit her out and we raised her. She got all her culture, history, and swag (and shape!) from us- she is well aware. Her other grandmother is... a handful. Kinda cold emotionally and low key, a bytch; she and my mom beefed for decades. SIL was like, 'I'm so glad my baby will have you bc my mother is a trip.'

(my halfsie niece is in a ltr with a halfsie IT breh :salute:)

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
My niece look like my brother spit her out and we raised her. She got all her culture, history, and swag (and shape!) from us- she is well aware. Her other grandmother is... a handful. Kinda cold emotionally and low key, a bytch; she and my mom beefed for decades. SIL was like, 'I'm so glad my baby will have you bc my mother is a trip.'

(my halfsie niece is in a ltr with a halfsie IT breh :salute:)
That's how shyt is gonna be in the future equally yolked people lineage and culture be damned.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
That's how shyt is gonna be in the future equally yolked people lineage and culture be damned.
But, to survive, even they gon have to be on code. We can't have all this wishy washy,' I am today but not tomorrow' type shyt, or we done-done. Yall think the Chinee playing?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
You should see her other interactions with non American black people.

She hates us. With a passion. You’re just being too kind.
You nikkas be reaching for unity points while being fake at the same time

Nikka no she doesn’t. Zero evidence for that

There are real entities out there that have an ACTUAL deep rooted hatred. Heck not even people like Tariq would even qualify

People that fbas ourselves have to check on some :whoa: you need to chill type shyt

Quit exaggerating

Budda

Superstar
Daps
She’s very ignorant and hates black people who aren’t Americans.

I don’t think she does at all, but just like you can’t knock your own experiences you can’t knock hers and act like there isn’t a section of African people who have looked down on Black Americans who paved the way for Africans to come to the country through to the country due to their social justice and activism movements.

This is after they were forcibly removed from the continent through the acts of some Africans themselves, if your mother kicked out your little brother at a young age and forced him to fend for himself and make his own way in the world without any support and comes back years later with a snobbish attitide towards what your brother , had accomplished your bro eth would have every to have angst towards her.

The understanding is that the angst does nothing to help better or mend your family relations, but you have to understand it.

People like Tariq play and exploit this angst to better their pockets which is why I’ve gone offf him in recent years, but you still can’t completely write it off, the understanding comes in how you can help push forward and build from this, this is what the likes of Malcolm and John Henrik Clarke were doing and anyone who’s against that on both sides is an enemy of black progress, family fights all the time but the love should always override that at the end of the day.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Ah, yes. Well, since I've shown you the articles, you cant be surprised when we're a bit confused. :skip:

I mean, this is weirdo lunacy, yes? We legit dont know tf is going on with these ppl, no disrespect. :skip: Every single person want to make their own designation, it gets messy.
:skip:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm: This is interesting to me bc, when the cousins and kinfolk of these very same black British come here, they write articles about not identifying with the term "black." How can that be? What am I missing?

Shut up, you hateful bytch.

You don’t get to control how we think, feel or move. Your obsession with us is reaching white supremacist’s levels of obsession with Black people. :camby:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
The fact that this shooting has brought up another diaspora war discussion is extremely disappointing.

The discourse has been distilled into if you're not an American black person, you are not black.

Like WTF.

Instead of trying to gain alliances with people who look like you, some want to spread division.

Tariq Nasheed is a bisexual clown and an agent. Give it 5 years or less and the paperwork will come out.

This was Tariq’s whole mission and it’s sad some still can’t get hip to the facts.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I don't even disagree with you. I don't like what he did with ados.

But. I'm from NYC and the division was always there, from their side. Don't try to gaslight ppl. Instead of denying reality, let's discuss, work it out, and move on. But no, bc ppl don't even want to admit that there's a problem.
I cannot discount your experiences as I haven't gone through what you have.

I will say that in all the places that I have visited around the world whether it be Europe, the middle east, Africa or the US, I have received nothing but love from black people. And this love is reciprocated.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbf, they present themselves as one big glob of "black immigrants" over here, but no, 1. SA sis was referring to the same CNN articles and such that I see, and 2. the ppl here all have cousins over there. I know this from real life and I see it online. These are literally the same family trees being split between the UK and the US.

So why are they claiming 'black British' over there, but telling the American audience that they didn't know they were 'black' until they got here? In the article I quoted above, the writer has been here TWO DECADES but only figured out she was 'black' after birthing a black son here.

I'm asking a simple question. You don't see how weird this is? :dahell:

Look at the sick obsession. She’s studying the family relationships of UK and Black immigrants and keeping tabs on who claims blackness. :mjlol: She spends time scouring the internets for stories on black immigrants, but yet she hates us. Sick.

How about minding your own business?