Tariq Nasheed Tries To Justify 16 Year Old innocent Black Kid getting shot in the head ..

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If you did your research thoroughly you would have seen that the UK has something called
BAME
which stands for
BLACKS,
ASIANS,
MINORITY
ETHNICS

Which is why Asians fill out a different section on the census and have a separate code to identify them by the police

I suggest you read a book by Stuart Hall titled Black Britain next time u suggest you are the only 'true blacks' on the planet, social construct or not there are people as light as Drake that still get called a Black b*stard right here in England
You can watch the film 'This is England' for reference

Side note* The first time the term black bytch was used was by a plantation owners wife in Barbados.
:ehh:Makes sense the UK bruvs not on that c00n shyt are usually stand up. WS is truly global.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
:jbhmm: This is interesting to me bc, when the cousins and kinfolk of these very same black British come here, they write articles about not identifying with the term "black." How can that be? What am I missing?
I don't no what ur missing maybe they are writing articles and not filling out government issued identification

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I don’t give a fukk if the young kid aunts sucks 20 white dikks on Sunday and another 10 on Monday. What she does is irrelevant to that young man getting shot. And you nikkas being obtuse about what he doing. I can’t support this goofy ass nikka. This is out of line and this nikka need to be curb stomped.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
The fact that this shooting has brought up another diaspora war discussion is extremely disappointing.

The discourse has been distilled into if you're not an American black person, you are not black.

Like WTF.

Instead of trying to gain alliances with people who look like you, some want to spread division.

Tariq Nasheed is a bisexual clown and an agent. Give it 5 years or less and the paperwork will come out.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I don't no what ur missing maybe they are writing articles and not filling out government issued identification
:hubie:That was a real question, I wasn't being snarky or sarcastic. I literally read an article by a SA woman who was like, I see so many of these articles that I'm sick of the whole damn genre. It was an epidemic for a minute. I believed them, had no reason not to, but now you telling me they filling out whole ass government paperwork claiming 'black,' so I'm all confused. What on earth?! :dahell:

As I'm writing this, I tried to google the SA sister's article and what did I find, dated from three days ago? Its still going on!

In some ways, I didn’t know I was Black until I came to the US.

That night, as I held my son, Liam, and listened to TV pundits debate what the presidential election results meant for people of color, I felt frightened for his future

:deadrose:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
:hubie:That was a real question, I wasn't being snarky or sarcastic. I literally read an article by a SA woman who was like, I see so many of these articles that I'm sick of the whole damn genre. It was an epidemic for a minute. I believed them, had no reason not to, but now you telling me they filling out whole ass government paperwork claiming 'black,' so I'm all confused. What on earth?! :dahell:

As I'm writing this, I tried to google the SA sister's article and what did I find, dated from three days ago? Its still going on!

:deadrose:
Why u referring to SA and Kenyans when I am talking about Black British people?

There is no reason for them to be filling out UK government issued ID unless they were from the UK
If they resettled here they would not be black British they would state they country of Birth until they have gone through a naturalisation process which then gives you residency not necessarily citizenship/nationality.

Or is a foreigner just a foreigner to you no matter the context?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Why u referring to SA and Kenyans when I am talking about Black British people?

There is no reason for them to be filling out UK government issued ID unless they were from the UK
If they resettled here they would not be black British they would state they country of Birth until they have gone through a naturalisation process which then gives you residency not necessarily citizenship/nationality.

Or is a foreigner just a foreigner to you no matter the context?
Tbf, they present themselves as one big glob of "black immigrants" over here, but no, 1. SA sis was referring to the same CNN articles and such that I see, and 2. the ppl here all have cousins over there. I know this from real life and I see it online. These are literally the same family trees being split between the UK and the US.

So why are they claiming 'black British' over there, but telling the American audience that they didn't know they were 'black' until they got here? In the article I quoted above, the writer has been here TWO DECADES but only figured out she was 'black' after birthing a black son here.

I'm asking a simple question. You don't see how weird this is? :dahell:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Tbf, they present themselves as one big glob of "black immigrants" over here, but no, 1. SA sis was referring to the same CNN articles and such that I see, and 2. the ppl here all have cousins over there. I know this from real life and I see it online. These are literally the same family trees being split between the UK and the US.

So why are they claiming 'black British' over there, but telling the American audience that they didn't know they were 'black' until they got here? In the article I quoted above, the writer has been here TWO DECADES but only figured out she was 'black' after birthing a black son here.

I'm asking a simple question. You don't see how weird this is? :dahell:
You are asking me to speak on african immigrants that have resettled in the United States of America
I am talking about Black people 4+ generations deep in the United Kingdom

I don't know who their cousins are to be frank with you and I'm not sure what a cousin who was born in Africa and migrated to America in the late 90's/early 2000's, has anything to do with a black person born in the UK, who's parents and grand parents and so forth were also born here nor how the UK/British government documents their Identification.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You are asking me to speak on african immigrants that have resettled in the United States of America
I am talking about Black people 4+ generations deep in the United Kingdom

I don't know who their cousins are to be frank with you and I'm not sure what a cousin who was born in Africa and migrated to America in the late 90's/early 2000's, has anything to do with a black person born in the UK, who's parents and grand parents and so forth were also born here nor how the UK/British government documents their Identification.

You wasting your time arguing with her

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
You wasting your time arguing with her

I actually have time for harlem because she enlightens me to a lot of things and I like to learn.

I'm not about to run in circles talking about SA's and Kenyans that have their own nationality and ID systems at their place of birth when I LITERALLY stated 5x BLACK BRITISH people.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don’t give a fukk if the young kid aunts sucks 20 white dikks on Sunday and another 10 on Monday. What she does is irrelevant to that young man getting shot. And you nikkas being obtuse about what he doing. I can’t support this goofy ass nikka. This is out of line and this nikka need to be curb stomped.

Same as the people trying to tie his nationality to the shooting..
I suspect some people believe or wish they actually look different to African people, and somehow you can separate the 2.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I actually have time for harlem because she enlightens me to a lot of things and I like to learn.

I'm not about to run in circles talking about SA's and Kenyans that have their own nationality and ID systems at their place of birth when I LITERALLY stated 5x BLACK BRITISH people.

She’s very ignorant and hates black people who aren’t Americans.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
She’s very ignorant and hates black people who aren’t Americans.
I don't get that from her because hate is a strong word

I'm tryna help her understand that there are NON American black people in the world. All over the world with different experiences.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I don't get that from her because hate is a strong word

I'm tryna help her understand that there are NON American black people in the world. All over the world with different experiences.

You making the mistake trying to get someone who clearly dislikes you more than white supremacy my g